Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is within the article that you're having difficulty with?

Problems with a Global Flood Second Edition by Mark Isaak
Copyright © 1998 [Last Update: November 16, 1998

Problems with a Global Flood, 2nd edition

The problem with your article is the assumption that everything that ever lived went on the ark. We admit to micro adaptations within a family that caused the diversity in each family group.

Talk origins misrepresents creationist views.
The real issue is that creationist arguments come crashing to the ground under the harsh light of open inquiry.

How Good Are Those Young-Earth Arguments?

A Close Look at Dr. Hovind's List of Young-Earth Arguments and Other Claims by Dave E. Matson Copyright © 1994-2002

How Good are those Young-Earth Arguments: Geologic Column

Uh oh avoiding the evidence and trying to change the subject. :lol:

The problem with your article is the assumption that everything that ever lived went on the ark. We admit to micro adaptations within a family that caused the diversity in each family group.

Talk origins misrepresents creationist views.
The real issue is that creationist arguments come crashing to the ground under the harsh light of open inquiry.

How Good Are Those Young-Earth Arguments?

A Close Look at Dr. Hovind's List of Young-Earth Arguments and Other Claims by Dave E. Matson Copyright © 1994-2002

How Good are those Young-Earth Arguments: Geologic Column

Uh oh avoiding the evidence and trying to change the subject. :lol:

I'm providing links for your review. I'm not going to post a huge article. You can refuse to educate yourself and forever remain a hamlet but don't blame others for your ignorance regarding science.

Who, specifically is baffled by "many of these findings". What findings?

Time for a question Hollie.

How is it fossils of one organism are found in a couple of layers of strata ? because if the organism was buied and died in one layer of strata the rest of the fossil in another layer of strata would not have been preserved. Fossils happen from rapid burial.

That's really a silly question and can be answered by studying geology.

In order for this global flood to have occurred, there would need to be the gods to have made if happen. Can you offer evidence for the gods?

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine he has many videos dealing with your nonsense.

18-Old Earth Brainwashing

Time for a question Hollie.

How is it fossils of one organism are found in a couple of layers of strata ? because if the organism was buied and died in one layer of strata the rest of the fossil in another layer of strata would not have been preserved. Fossils happen from rapid burial.

In order for this global flood to have occurred, there would need to be the gods to have made if happen. Can you offer evidence for the gods?

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine he has many videos dealing with your nonsense.

Good gawd but that was a waste of time.

I really don't appreciate people posing as ministers/priests so blatantly lying to me.

I really don't appreciate people posing as ministers/priests so blatantly lying to me.

Prove he was lying ?

He was a theistic evultionist,he no longers believes in Macroevolution for a good reason.

Prove he was lying ?

That's easy. There is a wealth of verifiable science that completely dismantles the religious tales and fables.

Wrong,try again.

Address specifically his claims.

Don't give me this wealth of verifiable science and then not provide any. That way we can open up the discussion to your arguments.

That was a worse fraud than your other video.

People ridicule this nonsense for valid reasons.

They ridicule out of ignorance.

Not at all. Ignorance is defined by embracing fear and superstition when you have been the tools (knowledge), to shed fear and superstition.

Hollie that is all you have done since you have been here other then copying and pasting something you think answers the questions put to you.

Prove he was lying ?

That's easy. There is a wealth of verifiable science that completely dismantles the religious tales and fables.

Wrong,try again.

Address specifically his claims.

Don't give me this wealth of verifiable science and then not provide any. That way we can open up the discussion to your arguments.
That's so silly. You do nothing but post goofy videos and expect me to "refute" them?

How is a video going to respond to my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back