Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly, it appears you've driven our little creationist over the edge. She's trying to bury you in 'scripture' (as if we didn't see THAT coming.):D

Youwerecreated has a habit of assaulting people with bible verses when the proselytizing thing is not working. What he doesn't understand is that gods are a lot like the weather...

Every god, with time, is swept away and looked upon as myth.

Where is the worship of Osiris? Of Isis,worshipped for 5,000 years. Where is Zeus, Odin, Jupiter? Where are the Druids, now as silent as Stonehenge, as cold and as silent as the Sphinx.

Dust, all. Antiquities. So it will be with Jehovah, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu.

It’s already happening, and as science makes them less relevant, we see the rise in fundamentalism. Why is Islam so reactionary? Because its adherents sense all around them the growing tide of humanism. Islam defames the U.S. and Russia and other nations as godless because… well, because as time goes on we do grow more godless. And as time goes by, and gods don’t return to this earth, as gods don’t prove salvation, we grow yet further away from fantasy and fiction. And that terrifies the believers. Deep down, they know there is only faith and belief to support the “belief”. As mankind grows in scientific knowledge, those things once ascribed to the gods are taken away, leaving the gods to sit and judge, nothing more, and even of that, only the dead, a state of being no one ever returns from to testify whether or not the claims are true.

I also hit you people with actual science and you can't deal with that either.
(cue buzzer) you've never in this whole thread used actual science!

The bible boggs you down ?

What makes you believe in God if you don't trust his words ?
What you can't trust is that those words were spoken by a god. It's total hearsay.

Well Alot of those words spoken before modern day science and long before prohecies were fulfilled.. That book is still being used by archaeologist to locate communities of old.

Here are some examples for you.

text edited for wall of text violation...
and non quantifiable content...

Oh my.

Youwerecreated is going to thump people with his cutting and pasting the entire contents of creationist ministries.

What a sad, desperate tactic.

Just revealing the truths that are contained in the scriptures. Maybe some of you will see the greatness of the bible.

TRUTHS ? that list is nothing more than steaming pile of unsubstantiated pseudo intellectual religious bullshit written by the desperate for the ignorant.

excuse me dick head..... you've revealed nothing.

I believe early man was closer to perfection and that could be the reason they lived longer. I believe everything has experienced entropy since the fall of Adam and Eve.

Really,there were things there mentioned before modern day science confirmed what the scriptures said.

Real science is just now catching up with the bible.

I'm sure that's what you and the Harun Yahya groupies believe.

What a shame you and those like you can't separate fact from fiction.

To bad people like you are so blinded by hate you can't see the truth.
how ironic ... you ywc, who imagines himself to be a good god fearing christian has spewed more hate more lies more intentional mis representation then any of us so called bad people. if god acually exsited he'd be on you like white on rice for hubris, judgmentally
false declarations and braggadocio...

Boy, that was one huge load of dung. So you believe that Noah was 600 years old?

I believe early man was closer to perfection and that could be the reason they lived longer. I believe everything has experienced entropy since the fall of Adam and Eve.

Really,there were things there mentioned before modern day science confirmed what the scriptures said.

Real science is just now catching up with the bible.

Do you have any proof that Adam and Eve even existed?

Eve yes ,Adam no.

btw ywc is a an adult male ...not much of a man.

I challenged you to a personal meeting when I'm in calidfornia and you have yet to respond how we could meet and put your theory to the test.

You talk a good game but not much on delivery. :lol:

You are a coward that would hide behind a PC.

I'm not a Christian that would offer the other cheek but hey none of us are perfect anymore.
WHAT THEORY WOULD THAT BE?
Ohhh the old your a coward charge.
what you fail to understand is I'm no different in real life than I am on line.
I'm confident that if we ever did meet you'd be the one dragged off by your friends /family or the cops...

Let's exchange info and put it to the test kenny rogers I will be out there soon. Coming to Santa Barbara.

Pm me I will keep it private except the beating you get.

it's silly and stupid
and and unprovable, in the nearly 2000 years since it's first issue none of the miraculous events discribed in it have ever been proven...

Your pride and arrogance and fables were predicted, As one version put it,your foolish stories. Definitely what I posted was a warning from God about you worshipers of Darwin and Naturalism.
only in your mind..why did god make darwin if he did not want him to do what he did?
I WORSHIP NOTHING .

He predicted it dummy :lol: You are one sharp tool.

Oh my.

Youwerecreated is going to thump people with his cutting and pasting the entire contents of creationist ministries.

What a sad, desperate tactic.

Just revealing the truths that are contained in the scriptures. Maybe some of you will see the greatness of the bible.

TRUTHS ? that list is nothing more than steaming pile of unsubstantiated pseudo intellectual religious bullshit written by the desperate for the ignorant.

excuse me dick head..... you've revealed nothing.

I am awaiting your pm coward.

I'm sure that's what you and the Harun Yahya groupies believe.

What a shame you and those like you can't separate fact from fiction.

To bad people like you are so blinded by hate you can't see the truth.
how ironic ... you ywc, who imagines himself to be a good god fearing christian has spewed more hate more lies more intentional mis representation then any of us so called bad people. if god acually exsited he'd be on you like white on rice for hubris, judgmentally
false declarations and braggadocio...

Shut up stupid !

I challenged you to a personal meeting when I'm in calidfornia and you have yet to respond how we could meet and put your theory to the test.

You talk a good game but not much on delivery. :lol:

You are a coward that would hide behind a PC.

I'm not a Christian that would offer the other cheek but hey none of us are perfect anymore.
I'm confident that if we ever did meet you'd be the one dragged off by your friends /family or the cops...

Let's exchange info and put it to the test kenny rogers I will be out there soon. Coming to Santa Barbara.

An internet tough guy. How cute.

Snicker.

Snicker.

Well no threats and no tough guy, Just giving him a chance to test his theory. I would even be willing to throw money on it and the winner gets to donate the money to his favorite charity.

Snicker.

I already have sent my info to him, it's up to him now.

Snicker.

Have you really considered your behavior? You're challenging an anonymous poster on the internet to a fight.

Really, dude. You're an intellectual and emotional basketcase.

Snicker.

Have you really considered your behavior? You're challenging an anonymous poster on the internet to a fight.

No Hollie, I have my limits and spend a lot of time in california so boxing gloves are better nothing on the fists,Besides I put a good spin on it and we can make it interesting with a little money on it for charity and everyone in the area can come watch. A creationist that has his limits.

I don't see any of you say anything to the one that willingly flaps his gums.

No Hollie, I have my limits and spend a lot of time in california so boxing gloves are better nothing on the fists,Besides I put a good spin on it and we can make it interesting with a little money on it for charity and everyone in the area can come watch. A creationist that has his limits.

I don't see any of you say anything to the one that willingly flaps his gums.

Youw, I think the word you're looking for is hypocrite.

Youwerecreated has a habit of assaulting people with bible verses when the proselytizing thing is not working. What he doesn't understand is that gods are a lot like the weather...

Every god, with time, is swept away and looked upon as myth.

Where is the worship of Osiris? Of Isis,worshipped for 5,000 years. Where is Zeus, Odin, Jupiter? Where are the Druids, now as silent as Stonehenge, as cold and as silent as the Sphinx.

Dust, all. Antiquities. So it will be with Jehovah, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu.

It’s already happening, and as science makes them less relevant, we see the rise in fundamentalism. Why is Islam so reactionary? Because its adherents sense all around them the growing tide of humanism. Islam defames the U.S. and Russia and other nations as godless because… well, because as time goes on we do grow more godless. And as time goes by, and gods don’t return to this earth, as gods don’t prove salvation, we grow yet further away from fantasy and fiction. And that terrifies the believers. Deep down, they know there is only faith and belief to support the “belief”. As mankind grows in scientific knowledge, those things once ascribed to the gods are taken away, leaving the gods to sit and judge, nothing more, and even of that, only the dead, a state of being no one ever returns from to testify whether or not the claims are true.

I was born with a mind and a curiousity . a knack for thinking things through. I haven't decided what is true and what isn't but I've always had the instinct that if there is a God, And he gave us the ability to question him it must be for a reason. I prefer my way because I'm not bogged down in one mind set and unable to go forward. The day that happens to me and I start blurting out some pre-arrainged catch phrases then I might as well be dead because my ability to question is gone. Once you quit learning it's over. I don't ever want to have that happen to me. I'll take my way. It is far more satisfying.

I often wonder if in a parallel universe Adam and Eve stood up to God and refused to bow down and cring when they ate the apple. And in that universe God might have said 'At last. I found my Children! Children that are worthy of carrying on the human race.

The bible boggs you down ?

What makes you believe in God if you don't trust his words ?

Mainly because the Bible is not only incomplete (see the Dead Sea scrolls) but the words written there are not spoken by God, they are spoken by MEN. 'God' Himself had very little to say on any subject. Not first hand anyway. Jesus was somewhat more vocal and what he said made sense for the most part.
I understand faith but I also understand SOMEBODY gave me the ability to THINK. Now did that come from the Devil? Because the way I understand it the Devil cannot create, he can only un-create, beings God's opposite number.
If I was imbued with a soul and intelligence why would I be restricted in my thinking, ostensibly a gift from God? Maybe He WANTS me to question Him, ever think of that?

The Bible is an incomplete book that was picked through and edited, by MEN, for their own purposes. Mainly to keep people stupid, superstitious and 'in line'. I think there's a story there, alright, but I think it's a far better story than we've been let in on so far. I just want to hear the WHOLE story, that's all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back