Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going to make any effort at being honest, we need to acknowledge that you simply cut and pasted a canned list of alleged " scientific miracles".

None of what you cut and pasted in any way represents science confirming some alleged prophesy or information confirmed by modern technology.

You're just being silly to make such outrageous and false claims.
The superstitious are immune to having their obtuse application of logical fallacy pointed out to them.

Watch this:

Hey YWC, every single one your biblical predictions is an example of you applying the Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy--every single one.​

Then listen for the crickets.

Loki you finally paid your internet bill.
Naw. Just checking on the turnips.

Why did you take the name of a god Loki ?
I didn't. It just looks that way.

Agreed. How do you spout Bible verses out of one side of your mouth and challenge someone to a fight with the other side? THIS is why most 'religious' people scare me. They seem to think that if they do something, no matter how horrendous or irresponsible they've got this ecclesiastical white-out that allows them to do anything that comes into their minds in the name of 'God'.
I just don't buy it.

I have admitted my mistake and I am human. Did you read some of the things the guy say's to believers.

I'm old school I don't back down from bullies. I had enough of his insults and we humans make mistakes. My background comes out now and then wish it didn't but it does.

I see daws as a foul mouth crap talker
. You can't have an adult based conversation with the guy.

Yes it took time to put the gospels in order but that does not mean they were not inspired by God. I thonght I made my point clear by pointing out things written concerning science that was not confirmed til modern day technology.

Then forgive him.:D
thanks for the sentiment but forgiveness is unnecessary .

Youw, I think the word you're looking for is hypocrite.

Agreed. How do you spout Bible verses out of one side of your mouth and challenge someone to a fight with the other side? THIS is why most 'religious' people scare me. They seem to think that if they do something, no matter how horrendous or irresponsible they've got this ecclesiastical white-out that allows them to do anything that comes into their minds in the name of 'God'.
I just don't buy it.

I have admitted my mistake and I am human. Did you read some of the things the guy say's to believers.

I'm old school I don't back down from bullies. I had enough of his insults and we humans make mistakes. My background comes out now and then wish it didn't but it does.

I see daws as a foul mouth crap talker. You can't have an adult based conversation with the guy.

Yes it took time to put the gospels in order but that does not mean they were not inspired by God. I thonght I made my point clear by pointing out things written concerning science that was not confirmed til modern day technology.
what I say to believers IS THE POINT OF THE WHOLE EXERCISE...halfwit...!
what part of you have no evidence, don't you understand!?

I just don't buy it.

I see daws as a foul mouth crap talker. You can't have an adult based conversation with the guy.

If I am a halfwit what does that say for you when I school you ?

Some Creationism FAQ

Q: What is the principle evidence for Creationism? A: The Holy Bible, of course. After all, is it likely that the author of the Universe would be mistaken about its age?
Q: But isn't the Bible religion and not science? A: Truth is truth. It's a poor sort of science that ignores truth.
Q: But isn't there a lot of evidence for evolution? A: Not really, most of it is from university professors writing papers for each other. If they didn't write papers they wouldn't have jobs.
Q: How big was Noah's ark? A: Big enough.
Q: But what about radioactive dating? A: Hey, everybody knows that stuff is bad for you. Stick with good Christian girls.
Q: What about the fossil evidence? A: The real fossils are university professors writing papers for each other.
Q: Is there any other evidence for Creationism besides the Bible? A: Yes.
Q: Can you give us some? A: Yes.
Q: Could you give us a specific example? A: Yes.
Q: What be a specific example of evidence for Creationism? A: I've already answered that question.

Some Creationism FAQ

Q: What is the principle evidence for Creationism? A: The Holy Bible, of course. After all, is it likely that the author of the Universe would be mistaken about its age?
Q: But isn't the Bible religion and not science? A: Truth is truth. It's a poor sort of science that ignores truth.
Q: But isn't there a lot of evidence for evolution? A: Not really, most of it is from university professors writing papers for each other. If they didn't write papers they wouldn't have jobs.
Q: But what about radioactive dating? A: Hey, everybody knows that stuff is bad for you. Stick with good Christian girls.
Q: What about the fossil evidence? A: The real fossils are university professors writing papers for each other.
Q: What be a specific example of evidence for Creationism? A: I've already answered that question.

1. Design and pupsoe along with the word of God
2. The Bible is full of truth and facts that science has confirmed
3. There is plenty of evidence of Microevolution a better term would me Microadaptations which is extrapolated from as evidence for macroevolution because there is zero evidence of macroevolution.
4.Genesis 6:15 in the Bible tells us the Ark's dimensions were at least 135 meters long (300 cubits), 22.5 meters wide (50 cubits), and 13.5 meters high (30 cubits). That's 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high! It could have been larger, because several larger-sized cubits were used. But the 45-centimeter (18-inch) cubit is long enough to show the enormous size of the Ark.

(A cubit was the length of a man's arm from fingertips to elbow.)

Higher than a 3-story building!

Noah's Ark was three stories high (Genesis 6:16). Its total deck area was equivalent to the area of about 20 standard college basketball courts or 36 lawn tennis courts. The world had to wait until AD 1884 before the Ark's size was exceeded, when the Italian liner Eturia was built.
How big was Noah's Ark? What were the dimensions?

5. Radiometric dating has proven to be unreliable. Example,Diamonds dated to millions of years old it was discovered contained carbon which should not have been found in the diamonds. Carbon only lasts so long.

6.The fossil record is a joke,many creatures are merely inferrences of the mind because enough of the creature was not found. See cambrian explosion where supposedly complex oprganisms all of a sudden appeared. That is why the theory of PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM was developed. Also for your dating methods plus fossil arguments go check out Living-Fossils.com

7.Yes, design and purpose
8. The formation of the cell and the exact sequencing. The many organs needed for living organism's. Complex molecular machines. The atmoshere and planet alignment.
9. Already have.

10. I have

Now i will make it easy on you with only a few questions.

1. How did nonliving matter get converted to all the living organism's we see today ?

2. How did the first living cell form to where it could reproduce more cells ?

3. How did chaos create order and precision in nature ?

4. How did non intelligence create intelligence ?

5. Where did the Dna information come from ?

6. Can you point to any code or form of communication such as language ever come in to existence through natural priocesses and absent of intelligence ?

Some Creationism FAQ

3. There is plenty of evidence of Microevolution a better term would me Microadaptations which is extrapolated from as evidence for macroevolution because there is zero evidence of macroevolution.
4.Genesis 6:15 in the Bible tells us the Ark's dimensions were at least 135 meters long (300 cubits), 22.5 meters wide (50 cubits), and 13.5 meters high (30 cubits). That's 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high! It could have been larger, because several larger-sized cubits were used. But the 45-centimeter (18-inch) cubit is long enough to show the enormous size of the Ark.

Noah's Ark was three stories high (Genesis 6:16). Its total deck area was equivalent to the area of about 20 standard college basketball courts or 36 lawn tennis courts. The world had to wait until AD 1884 before the Ark's size was exceeded, when the Italian liner Eturia was built.

5. Radiometric dating has proven to be unreliable. Example,Diamonds dated to millions of years old it was discovered contained carbon which should not have been found in the diamonds. Carbon only lasts so long.

6.The fossil record is a joke,many creatures are merely inferrences of the mind because enough of the creature was not found. See cambrian explosion where supposedly complex oprganisms all of a sudden appeared. That is why the theory of PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM was developed. Also for your dating methods plus fossil arguments go check out Living-Fossils.com

8. The formation of the cell and the exact sequencing. The many organs needed for living organism's. Complex molecular machines. The atmoshere and planet alignment.
9. Already have.

10. I have

1. How did nonliving matter get converted to all the living organism's we see today ?

6. Can you point to any code or form of communication such as language ever come in to existence through natural priocesses and absent of intelligence ?
I've always found the Noah tale to be the most fantastically absurd of the many biblical tales. The gods wiping humanity from the planet because they were a disappointment seems a little harsh. The similarly confounding part is the idea of the all merciful, omni-everything, all-moral gods making an allowance for incestuous relationships by providing for Noah and his immediate family to repopulate the planet.

But I suppose if you're in the fraternity of the gods....

Some Creationism FAQ

9. Already have.

10. I have

I've always found the Noah tale to be the most fantastically absurd of the many biblical tales. The gods wiping humanity from the planet because they were a disappointment seems a little harsh. The similarly confounding part is the idea of the all merciful, omni-everything, all-moral gods making an allowance for incestuous relationships by providing for Noah and his immediate family to repopulate the planet.

You deny the absurdity that a big bang created all we see and over time organisms became more and more complex :lol:

Some Creationism FAQ

9. Already have.

10. I have

I imagine if I asked you for a list theories you believe I could point out contradictions between the theories.

Give me a list of theories you believe in Hollie.

9. Already have.

10. I have

You deny the absurdity that a big bang created all we see and over time organisms became more and more complex :lol:
There is nothing absurd about the natural world. Every discovery by science has been shown to have a natural causation and natural explanation. Not a single, understandable event in nature can be assigned a supernatural, supermagical cause.

We know with certainty that species and organisms evolve. That's a fact not in dispute by the modern science community. You and the Harun Yahya groupies will insist that modern science is flawed and unreliable but that is an issue only a fringe minority accepts.

what makes you a halfwit is you Thinking you could ("SCHOOL" ANYBODY ) BTW THAT'S SCHOOLED....MORE EVIDENCE YOU'RE A DUMB FUCK..

Some Creationism FAQ

9. Already have.

10. I have

All of this has been asked and answered there is no need to rehash it again..
no answers but your own no basis in fact answers will suffice...

btw dimensions concerning the size of the ark are speculation as there is no evidence of a flood that covered the earth or that noah could write or do math .
also the ark fantasy is a plagerized version of the epic of Gilgamesh((somewhere between 2750 and 2500 BCE).
which also states the world was flooded.

it also pre dates the ark fantasy :One of the Biblical stories that forms a central part of creationist beliefs is the supposed universal flood of Genesis. According to the account, the flood took place when Noah was 600 years old; the data provided by the genealogies in Genesis allow us to calculate that this would have been about 1,600 years after creation. If we assume the earth to have been created in 4004 BCE, the flood would have happened about 2348 BCE, around the time the pyramids were being built at Giza.

Last edited:
Some Creationism FAQ

9. Already have.

10. I have

Hollie, here's the thing about Noah. They don't tell the whole story. In the book of Lamech, found in the dead sea scrolls in 1947, Noah was also an immaculate conception of sorts therefore 'pure in all his generations' as is stated in the Bible. The book of Lamech, Jasher and Enoch (a VERY important book) have all been left out of the Bible as we know it. That's why it doesn't make a lot of sense. The priests edited it to suit their own purposes. The whole thing is an incompleat sham.

what makes you a halfwit is you Thinking you could ("SCHOOL" ANYBODY ) BTW THAT'S SCHOOLED....MORE EVIDENCE YOU'RE A DUMB FUCK..

Anyone who has followed this thread knows you are very ignorant when it comes to science,heck you tried to use Abiogenesis as your answer for the origins of life. :lol:

When one gets schooled these are the tactics they turn to. :D

There is nothing absurd about the natural world. Every discovery by science has been shown to have a natural causation and natural explanation. Not a single, understandable event in nature can be assigned a supernatural, supermagical cause.

We know with certainty that species and organisms evolve. That's a fact not in dispute by the modern science community. You and the Harun Yahya groupies will insist that modern science is flawed and unreliable but that is an issue only a fringe minority accepts.

You know changes can happen within a family that is the basis for your theory of macroevolution. I do hope by now you people know the difference between the two.

Some Creationism FAQ

9. Already have.

10. I have

All of this has been asked and answered there is no need to rehash it again..
no answers but your own no basis in fact answers will suffice...

btw dimensions concerning the size of the ark are speculation as there is no evidence of a flood that covered the earth or that noah could write or do math .
also the ark fantasy is a plagerized version of the epic of Gilgamesh((somewhere between 2750 and 2500 BCE).
which also states the world was flooded.

it also pre dates the ark fantasy :One of the Biblical stories that forms a central part of creationist beliefs is the supposed universal flood of Genesis. According to the account, the flood took place when Noah was 600 years old; the data provided by the genealogies in Genesis allow us to calculate that this would have been about 1,600 years after creation. If we assume the earth to have been created in 4004 BCE, the flood would have happened about 2348 BCE, around the time the pyramids were being built at Giza.

No it hasn't.

This is my last post to you,you mental midget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back