Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
1234394337993.jpg

Not surprising your poster has a shot of nature.
Of course not.

Why don't you put up a pic of an automobile, the space shuttle or a circuit board with the same slogan?
Because automobiles, the space shuttle and circuit boards were all designed and built--according to identifiable methodologies--for the specific (also identifiable) purposes of the human beings (also identifiable) who designed and created them.

Now go ahead and make your fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance rejoinder, so that I can point out again that you offer nothing but superstition to this discussion.

Go on, I know you're just dying to do so.

Where did knowledge and intelligence originate from ?

Of course not.

Why don't you put up a pic of an automobile, the space shuttle or a circuit board with the same slogan?
Because automobiles, the space shuttle and circuit boards were all designed and built--according to identifiable methodologies--for the specific (also identifiable) purposes of the human beings (also identifiable) who designed and created them.

Now go ahead and make your fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance rejoinder, so that I can point out again that you offer nothing but superstition to this discussion.

I don't know. Some folks have hypotheses though.

What I am sure of, is that some fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance account of a supreme intelligence is no answer to the question at all.

Of course not.

What I am sure of, is that some fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance account of a supreme intelligence is no answer to the question at all.

That would be the response you offered for the question. :lol:

naturalism would have never allowed life because of chaos. It would have prevented what we see on this planet, Need proof ? just look at the other planets.

Don't believe in entropy you are surrounded by it. We have naturalism running things now not the Almighty, well actually satan is running the show for now as the scriptures say.

If God was running things you would see profection not chaos and entropy that we see now. With satan running things we see falling stars and a receding moon genetic disorders

In your pun pointed at believers you kinda make your belief even harder to swallow that precision in nature happens by chance.

Mindlessly repeating the "precision in nature" slogan does nothing to support the case of any precision. As we know, nature is not guided and displays no precision at all. Those of us not pressing your particular religious agenda can understand that nature can actually quite hostile to life. Repeating slogans that are nothing more than superstitious appeals to your gods is pointless, especially in view of your inability to offer even the most basic evidence for your gods this "precision" you rattle on about.

Despite the obvious opportunity you had to demonstrate the validity of this assertion of yours, you failed to do so. Why is that, Pumpkin?

Since you never answer such questions anyway, I'll provide the obvious one: The assertion is in fact, not valid.

Of course not.

Knowledge is the collection, processing, categorizing, testing and description of processes we come to understand. Our sentience has allowed us to explore. Intelligence has derived from the process of evolution (which, of course fundie creationists reject entirely.

Your inability to make learned decisions between religious tales and fables and the documented science is your own failing.

Where does the myth of a gene for things like intelligence come from? | Dorothy Bishop | Science | guardian.co.uk

Where did your gods originate from? While the evidence is clear that your gods are simply reinventions of earlier tales of gods, demons and other ancient superstitions, why not behave like a grown-up and provide a chain of evidence and a clearly delineated, logical progression of arguments that defines your gods as true and extant as opposed to the Greek gods.

naturalism would have never allowed life because of chaos. It would have prevented what we see on this planet, Need proof ? just look at the other planets.

Don't believe in entropy you are surrounded by it. We have naturalism running things now not the Almighty, well actually satan is running the show for now as the scriptures say.

If God was running things you would see profection not chaos and entropy that we see now. With satan running things we see falling stars and a receding moon genetic disorders

In your pun pointed at believers you kinda make your belief even harder to swallow that precision in nature happens by chance.

Mindlessly repeating the "precision in nature" slogan does nothing to support the case of any precision. As we know, nature is not guided and displays no precision at all. Those of us not pressing your particular religious agenda can understand that nature can actually quite hostile to life. Repeating slogans that are nothing more than superstitious appeals to your gods is pointless, especially in view of your inability to offer even the most basic evidence for your gods this "precision" you rattle on about.
So true.

tumblr_lv6cn0Wh2V1qiyf4wo1_500.jpg

Mindlessly repeating the "precision in nature" slogan does nothing to support the case of any precision. As we know, nature is not guided and displays no precision at all.

This is up there with your stupid statements. Under your religion of naturalism, everything comes from randomness and matter. That includes humans. It is logical to say if humans are natural and the amazing technology we create with incredibly precision comes from us, then isn't our technology natural as well? If not, then where did this precision come from? Your gods? If under materialism and naturalism, everything under the sun is natural, how can you say nature displays no precision? If we truly originate from nature? Doh!!!

Last edited:

Despite the obvious opportunity you had to demonstrate the validity of this assertion of yours, you failed to do so. Why is that, Pumpkin?

Since you never answer such questions anyway, I'll provide the obvious one: The assertion is in fact, not valid.

Why bother? You already gave your answer, cupcake.

I did, didn't I? And it wasn't some fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance account of a supreme intelligence.

So, tell us, what's your answer?

If it's the fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance account of a supreme intelligence you've posted before, don't bother.

Mindlessly repeating the "precision in nature" slogan does nothing to support the case of any precision. As we know, nature is not guided and displays no precision at all.

This is up there with your stupid statements. Under your religion of naturalism, everything comes from randomness and matter. That includes humans. It is logical to say if humans are natural and the amazing technology we create with incredibly precision comes from us, then isn't our technology natural as well? If not, then where did this precision come from? Your gods? If under materialism and naturalism, everything under the sun is natural, how can you say nature displays no precision? If we truly originate from nature? Doh!!!

Oh you poor, angry fundie creationist. Naturalism is not a religion. You may be told differently at Harun Yahya. I also find it comical to be lectured about logic from someone who trembles in fear before s host of ancient superstitions.

I did, didn't I? And it wasn't some fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance account of a supreme intelligence.

If it's the fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance account of a supreme intelligence you've posted before, don't bother.

That is your opinion, not fact. All these posts prove is that your mind is set and you are not open to anything other than your worldview. So why don't you do us all a favor and beat it? Otherwise, some may question your presence here as hate motivated speech, just one thought away from a hate crime.

Last edited:

Oh you poor, angry fundie creationist. Naturalism is not a religion. You may be told differently at Harun Yahya. I also find it comical to be lectured about logic from someone who trembles in fear before s host of ancient superstitions.

Oh you poor mental midget. As usual you didn't address the argument!!! In addition to being incredibly evil, you're response, or lack thereof, reveals some deep, psychological disorders. That would explain you being on disability and using taxpayer dollars to sit home eating Oreo's, watching Oprah, and attacking folks of all religions via your computer. It's pretty obvious you don't have a job.

Please back your statement that nature doesn't produce extreme precision-precision that can launch a spacecraft perfectly timed to reach the moon or mars. Are you saying this precision in items homo sapien creates come from something other than nature? Instead of just making attacks, why not attempt a thoughtful response of your own that you can't cut and paste from an atheist website?

The real result of your response if you are truthful will reveal that even you, in all your glorious ignorance, can recognize design when you see it. Because after all, we know that spaceships, music, consciousness, and computers just come from natural selection acting on random mutations.

Last edited:

That is your opinion, not fact.
It's fact. Present your god/creator/designer/supreme-intelligence and I will prove it to you.

All these posts prove is that your mind is set and you are not open to anything other than your worldview.
That's just your opinion.

So why don't you do us all a favor and beat it?
No. Not when you're cornered; not when you're in the position to either put up or shut up.

Otherwise, some may question your presence here as hate motivated speech, just one thought away from a hate crime.
It's no crime, nor hate hate speech, to expose the anti-reason, anti-human being, brain-washing, blood-thirsty, enslaving nihilists who peddle their unsubstantiated, superstitious, opinions as facts of objective reality.

Last edited:

It's fact. Present your god/creator/designer/supreme-intelligence and I will prove it to you.

So why don't you do us all a favor and beat it?
No. Not when you're cornered; not when you're in the position to either put up or shut up.

Otherwise, some may question your presence here as hate motivated speech, just one thought away from a hate crime.
It's no crime, nor hate hate speech, to expose the anti-reason, anti-human being, brain-washing, blood-thirsty, enslaving nihilists who peddle their unsubstantiated, superstitious, opinions as facts of objective reality.

Like I said... discriminatory hate speech.

I am apathetic about creationism being taught in schools, so long as they teach evolution alongside it. Most of the children will realize mud people made in seven days is far worse an explanation; than non-life turning into life and then through the process of hundreds of millions of years leading to mankind.

Oh you poor mental midget. As usual you didn't address the argument!!! In addition to being incredibly evil, you're response, or lack thereof, reveals some deep, psychological disorders. That would explain you being on disability and using taxpayer dollars to sit home eating Oreo's, watching Oprah, and attacking folks of all religions via your computer. It's pretty obvious you don't have a job.

Please back your statement that nature doesn't produce extreme precision-precision that can launch a spacecraft perfectly timed to reach the moon or mars. Are you saying this precision in items homo sapien creates come from something other than nature? Instead of just making attacks, why not attempt a thoughtful response of your own that you can't cut and paste from an atheist website?

The real result of your response if you are truthful will reveal that even you, in all your glorious ignorance, can recognize design when you see it. Because after all, we know that spaceships, music, consciousness, and computers just come from natural selection acting on random mutations.

Oh you poor angry fundie. Here you are again flailing about in desperate attempts to thrash people with your gods and the gods are not cooperating. Like the other fundie, you have taken up the mantra of precision in nature™ yet you are hopelessly inadequate in terms of demonstrating these gods you insist are directing this precision. "Precision in nature" is something you no doubt found on Harun Yahya but why do you think anyone else would take that nonsense seriously?

I hadn't realized that it was actually nature that launches spacecraft with such precision. What I do realize is that you and the other bible beater are more and more detached from reality than you realize. The amount of time you spend cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is definately a waste of everyone's time.

Natural order certainly is not, and does not provide evidence of your claimed supernatural, supermagical "designers". The existense of patterns we see in nature does not indicate a personality or an intent. That is something you are assigning to it. That would be like saying a tornado has the intent to hit one house and by pass another. I suppose your designer gods are then directing this "precision". Chaos patterns (fractals) are considered self created.

Suggesting chaos or god has any sort of intent is asserted by you, so now once again the onus for proving such intent rests solely with you. I do not assert nor embrace the idea that patterns (out of chaos or not) is in anyway intelligently directed. Chaos is not a personalized spirit or entity with intelligence. It is a force of nature with no specific plan. I understand you are slack-jawed and dumbfounded with disbelief that more complexity can arise out of simpler constructs, and I know you ascribe that dynamic to the interference of one or more gods. But there you stop, and that makes no sense.

Chemistry. Simpler atoms combine to create more complex substances. Biology. An aggregate of simpler cells working in conjunction with one another to create a more complicated organism.

By what authority do you exempt the gods from the very discipline you insist must be in effect for all existence? It's an old counter argument, but its one the theist cannot solve. You cannot demand a standard for all of existence, and then exempt something that is in existence of the very standard you insist must be applied to all things. You still have offered nothing to indicate how your particular designer gods were designed by the required hierarchy of super-super magical gods who in turn were designed by super-super-super.....

I'll answer for you: The gods didi it™

So it then must be that all the gods that have been claimed to exist prior to your gods were designed by... how many other gods?

Because after all, we know that spaceships, music, consciousness, and computers just come from natural selection acting on random mutations.

Of course. It's magic. If the gods came from nothing, how is it any less absurd that spaceships, music, consciousness, and computers were a product of random mutations and natural selection?

Last edited:

Like I said... discriminatory hate speech.
Like I said... neither crime, nor hate speech.

I am apathetic about creationism being taught in schools, so long as they teach evolution alongside it. Most of the children will realize mud people made in seven days is far worse an explanation; than non-life turning into life and then through the process of hundreds of millions of years leading to mankind.

I'm really much more emphatic that religion -undo the guise of creationism -has no place in public schools. What is really dangerous is the attitudes of the two primary science loathing fundie creationists in this thread who would want creationism (Christian creationism) taught as an alternative to real science. I don't want kids being dumbed-down and taught ancient superstitions in place of science because we live in a world of technology and we need critical thinkers in order to survive in this world. The USA is painfully unscientific enough as it is, and churning out generation after generation of dreamy-eyed creationist knuckleheads condemns us to a horrible fate of an also-ran. This is the kind of "Father Knows Best" nation we were in during the 1950's when suddenly Russia started sailing Sputniks over our heads and believe me—I know from my grand-dad that fear then was riveting. Now, the goofy creationists want us to go back into that womb of ignorance? I think not. This is a technological world and we better be up on it, or we'll be the peasants running around with decaying weapons, not knowing how to fix or use them, and running around stone icons and trampling one another to death to worship our rocks. I want the USA strong in science because I want the USA strong. So keep religion where it belongs-- in the Dark Ages and let our kids learn science based upon knowledge and rational thought processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back