Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that you have no issue with lies and deceit when it serves your religious agenda.

The methods and discipline of science have been explained to you. You choose to reject the science facts of the natural world. Instead, you continue to lie when it is in furtherance of your religious superstitions.

Wrong I don't reject real science and I gave you those priciples of real science. Lie about what ?
You sweeping miss the point when you propose that Christian creationism even remotely approaches any principle of science. I

It has been explained to you more times than I can count that religion is not science. Religious (Christian) creationism relies on supernatural intervention of specific sectarian gods which are, by definition, unseen, unknowable and absent any proofs.

How many more times does this need to be explained to you?

How many times does it need to be explained to you that ID Theory and Creationism are NOT the same thing?

Same tired argument refuted numerous times.

Link?

Prediction:
crickets.gif

Oh A picture of loki.

His name is Jiminy and he is there to remind Loki to stop lying incessantly.

Wrong I don't reject real science and I gave you those priciples of real science. Lie about what ?
You sweeping miss the point when you propose that Christian creationism even remotely approaches any principle of science. I

It has been explained to you more times than I can count that religion is not science. Religious (Christian) creationism relies on supernatural intervention of specific sectarian gods which are, by definition, unseen, unknowable and absent any proofs.

How many times does it need to be explained to you that ID Theory and Creationism are NOT the same thing?
How many times does it need to be explained to you that both you and the other fundie creationist both appeal to the gods in your versions of supernaturalism. Let's not pretend that your falsely labeled ID theory is anything but a different label for Christian creationism.

This is up there with your stupid statements. Under your religion of naturalism, everything comes from randomness and matter. That includes humans. It is logical to say if humans are natural and the amazing technology we create with incredibly precision comes from us, then isn't our technology natural as well? If not, then where did this precision come from? Your gods? If under materialism and naturalism, everything under the sun is natural, how can you say nature displays no precision? If we truly originate from nature? Doh!!!

Oh you poor, angry fundie creationist. Naturalism is not a religion. You may be told differently at Harun Yahya. I also find it comical to be lectured about logic from someone who trembles in fear before s host of ancient superstitions.

Oh you poor mental midget. As usual you didn't address the argument!!! In addition to being incredibly evil, you're response, or lack thereof, reveals some deep, psychological disorders. That would explain you being on disability and using taxpayer dollars to sit home eating Oreo's, watching Oprah, and attacking folks of all religions via your computer. It's pretty obvious you don't have a job.

Please back your statement that nature doesn't produce extreme precision-precision that can launch a spacecraft perfectly timed to reach the moon or mars. Are you saying this precision in items homo sapien creates come from something other than nature? Instead of just making attacks, why not attempt a thoughtful response of your own that you can't cut and paste from an atheist website?

The real result of your response if you are truthful will reveal that even you, in all your glorious ignorance, can recognize design when you see it. Because after all, we know that spaceships, music, consciousness, and computers just come from natural selection acting on random mutations.
once again UR makes shit up .

They are the same thing, as evidenced by one of the clearly stated (and undeniable) goals of Intelligent Design:
"To replace materialistic explanations with the theistic understanding that nature and human beings are created by God"​

More evidence in the revisions to "Of Pandas and People":
"In a new draft of Pandas, approximately 150 uses of the root word "creation", such as "creationism" and "creationist", were systematically changed to refer to intelligent design. The definition remained essentially the same, with "intelligent design" substituted for "creation", and "intelligent creator" changed to "intelligent agency""​

You're not fooling anybody.

Link?

Prediction:
crickets.gif

Oh A picture of loki.

Despite the obvious opportunity you had to do so, you failed to demonstrate that I have posted any lies. What you have done there Cupcake, is a violation of one your God's explicit instructions.

While you're burning in hell for that, you might console yourself with the sure knowledge that this lie you've told about me, serves to validate the prediction in the post you replied to.

Thanks!

Are there really people posting and trying to convince us that Intelligent Design is NOT an attempt to shoehorn Christian Creationism into public schools? The Discovery Institute, that promulgates Intelligent Design, have clear Christian, theistic intent. Is that a coincidence?

Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with anybody challenging the assumptions and theories of any scientist. I also have no problem with approaching Intelligent Design through the branch of philosophy known as metaphysics. That is far more appropriate.

Oh you poor, angry fundie creationist. Naturalism is not a religion. You may be told differently at Harun Yahya. I also find it comical to be lectured about logic from someone who trembles in fear before s host of ancient superstitions.

Oh you poor mental midget. As usual you didn't address the argument!!! In addition to being incredibly evil, you're response, or lack thereof, reveals some deep, psychological disorders. That would explain you being on disability and using taxpayer dollars to sit home eating Oreo's, watching Oprah, and attacking folks of all religions via your computer. It's pretty obvious you don't have a job.

Please back your statement that nature doesn't produce extreme precision-precision that can launch a spacecraft perfectly timed to reach the moon or mars. Are you saying this precision in items homo sapien creates come from something other than nature? Instead of just making attacks, why not attempt a thoughtful response of your own that you can't cut and paste from an atheist website?

The real result of your response if you are truthful will reveal that even you, in all your glorious ignorance, can recognize design when you see it. Because after all, we know that spaceships, music, consciousness, and computers just come from natural selection acting on random mutations.
once again UR makes shit up .

How can you be so sure? Of course, what would one expect from someone who believes fairytales are facts.

They are the same thing, as evidenced by one of the clearly stated (and undeniable) goals of Intelligent Design:
"To replace materialistic explanations with the theistic understanding that nature and human beings are created by God"​

"In a new draft of Pandas, approximately 150 uses of the root word "creation", such as "creationism" and "creationist", were systematically changed to refer to intelligent design. The definition remained essentially the same, with "intelligent design" substituted for "creation", and "intelligent creator" changed to "intelligent agency""​

Neither is the pro-evo fundie Wiki. Please find some better sources for your so called "proof".

Are there really people posting and trying to convince us that Intelligent Design is NOT an attempt to shoehorn Christian Creationism into public schools? The Discovery Institute, that promulgates Intelligent Design, have clear Christian, theistic intent. Is that a coincidence?

Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with anybody challenging the assumptions and theories of any scientist. I also have no problem with approaching Intelligent Design through the branch of philosophy known as metaphysics.

Oh I get it, you mean the same branch that the materialistic Darwinist myth should be taught under.

Oh A picture of loki.

Despite the obvious opportunity you had to do so, you failed to demonstrate that I have posted any lies. What you have done there Cupcake, is a violation of one your God's explicit instructions.

While you're burning in hell for that, you might console yourself with the sure knowledge that this lie you've told about me, serves to validate the prediction in the post you replied to.

Thanks!

Really brownie? You allegiance is to the father of lies, snickerdoodle.

Your glory speaks in every language
Across the sky to every nation

You are beauty
Unimagined
This is who you are
You are the Lord of my salvation
You are the one who lights my way
Through the dark night
You will lead me
This is who you are

You hear the cry of every broken heart
You give the hopeless soul a brand new start
You lead the captive in Your freedom song
This is who you are
And in the night when all our hope is lost
You are the one who won’t give up on us
You hold the orphan in your loving arms
This is who you are

Thanks!

Despite the obvious opportunity you had to do so, you have failed to demonstrate that I have posted any lies. Why is that, Cupcake?

Thanks!

Despite the obvious opportunity you had to do so, you have failed to demonstrate that I have posted any lies. Why is that, Cupcake?

Denying that you have ever lied is an obvious lie, truffle.

Denying that you have ever lied is an obvious lie, truffle.
What denial are you talking about? I'm just pointing out the obvious fact of reality that despite the opportunity you had to do so, you have failed to demonstrate that I have posted any lies. Why is that, Cupcake?

Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with anybody challenging the assumptions and theories of any scientist. I also have no problem with approaching Intelligent Design through the branch of philosophy known as metaphysics.

Oh I get it, you mean the same branch that the materialistic Darwinist myth should be taught under.

Actually, you get nothing. Evolution is a fact that is denied by religious zealots whose tales and fables are threatened by facts and evidence.

Neither is the pro-evo fundie Wiki. Please find some better sources for your so called "proof".
The Discovery Insititute is a "pro-evo fundie Wiki"?

Intelligent Design and Creationism are the same thing, as evidenced by one of the clearly stated (and undeniable) goals of Intelligent Design:

You are beauty
Unimagined
This is who you are
Through the dark night
You will lead me
This is who you are

This is who you are
This is who you are
And yet the fundie will represent that ID is somehow different than creationism. They are obviously the same worldview. The court system has repeatedly held that ID is simply rebranded Christian creationism which is why ID has been disallowed in public schools.

You are beauty
Unimagined
This is who you are
Through the dark night
You will lead me
This is who you are

This is who you are
This is who you are
And yet the fundie will represent that ID is somehow different than creationism. They are obviously the same worldview. The court system has repeatedly held that ID is simply rebranded Christian creationism which is why ID has been disallowed in public schools.

This fundie can't prove anything she believes nor can she demonstrate that a designer was not needed. Her beliefs are based on vivid imaginations and nothing more.

Still waiting for a viable explanation that nonlife produced life. I am still waiting for a viable explanation that the first cell came into existence through natural processes.

Now listen to the crickets chirp or watch them try and change the subject.

It's a shame that you have no issue with lies and deceit when it serves your religious agenda.

The methods and discipline of science have been explained to you. You choose to reject the science facts of the natural world. Instead, you continue to lie when it is in furtherance of your religious superstitions.

How is that ? language,technology,science was developed how ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back