Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, let me repeat what I think your response is saying: In your best 3rd grader voice...

I know you are but what am I? :lol::lol::lol:
Christ! You're such an insufferable douche.

You haven't even bothered to read a single thing I've posted, have you?

It's simply NOT POSSIBLE for you to have come to your conclusions if you had.

Your notions of my point are entirely imaginary. That is clear now. They are just as imaginary, and imaginary for the same reasons, as this designer you keep asserting.

Good luck with that.:lol:

Projecting.
Delusional. ^

Christ! You're such an insufferable douche.

You haven't even bothered to read a single thing I've posted, have you?

It's simply NOT POSSIBLE for you to have come to your conclusions if you had.

Your notions of my point are entirely imaginary. That is clear now. They are just as imaginary, and imaginary for the same reasons, as this designer you keep asserting.

Good luck with that.:lol:

Projecting.
Delusional. ^

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." ^
Amos Bronson Alcott

None of what you describe is supernatural. those items in your list are largely understood and have no requirement for magical intervention.

Why did your gods need to design an environment that is so hostile to the design'ees you claim they created?

So you rather strike it up to coincedence.

By your reasoning I should let my lawn go it will take care of itself. Maybe I should not worry about my phone it will charge itself. I should not have to maintain my body or my car for it will maintain itself.

Your reasoning lacks logic.

We didn't need science to work and develop technology it would have come about through a natural means.
what the fuck! do you even understand what Coincidence is?
From a statistical perspective, coincidences are inevitable and often less remarkable than they may appear intuitively. An example is the birthday problem, where the probability of two individuals sharing a birthday already exceeds 50% with a group of only 23.[1]

Coincidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or Definition of COINCIDENCE
1: the act or condition of coinciding : correspondence
2: the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection

this statement is telling ..."By your reasoning I should let my lawn go it will take care of itself. Maybe I should not worry about my phone it will charge itself. I should not have to maintain my body or my car for it will maintain itself."ywc
1.your lawn is a 18th European century invention ,your choice to maintain it is not god's concern .
if memory serves you live in Arizona a place god never intended to have lawns
besides if you let it go it would, in time, evolve into something different and god would like that more than the artificial and out of place feature you made.
2.car and phone maintenance if god had intended you to have those things he would have designed them.
3.IMO you maintain your body more for reasons of vanity then health.

your whole post stinks of self involvement then the so called works of god.

It is a solid argument against naturalism. Naturalism left undirected would cause chaos and entropy not order and precisions seen in nature. It took order and guidence to produce precision in nature.

Maybe the better terms would have been random chance.

By your reasoning I should let my lawn go it will take care of itself. Maybe I should not worry about my phone it will charge itself. I should not have to maintain my body or my car for it will maintain itself.

We didn't need science to work and develop technology it would have come about through a natural means.
From a statistical perspective, coincidences are inevitable and often less remarkable than they may appear intuitively. An example is the birthday problem, where the probability of two individuals sharing a birthday already exceeds 50% with a group of only 23.[1]

2: the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection

this statement is telling ..."By your reasoning I should let my lawn go it will take care of itself. Maybe I should not worry about my phone it will charge itself. I should not have to maintain my body or my car for it will maintain itself."ywc
1.your lawn is a 18th European century invention ,your choice to maintain it is not god's concern .
besides if you let it go it would, in time, evolve into something different and god would like that more than the artificial and out of place feature you made.
2.car and phone maintenance if god had intended you to have those things he would have designed them.

It is a solid argument against naturalism. Naturalism left undirected would cause chaos and entropy not order and precisions seen in nature. It took order and guidence to produce precision in nature.

What nonsense. Nothing about the natural world suggests a supernatural underpinning. In spite of your insistence that your version of gods are responsible for the natural world, we have no reason to believe your gods or anyone else's gods have any involvement in nature.

We have no reason to believe your silly claim that an undirected nature would cause chaos. The best refutation of that is represented by the natural universe which exhibits no indication of your "directing" gawds.

we're dooooooooomed !

we're dooooooooomed !

naturalism would have never allowed life because of chaos. It would have prevented what we see on this planet, Need proof ? just look at the other planets.

Don't believe in entropy you are surrounded by it. We have naturalism running things now not the Almighty, well actually satan is running the show for now as the scriptures say.

If God was running things you would see profection not chaos and entropy that we see now. With satan running things we see falling stars and a receding moon genetic disorders.

Last edited:

we're dooooooooomed !

naturalism would have never allowed life because of chaos. It would have prevented what we see on this planet, Need proof ? just look at the other planets.

Don't believe in entropy you are surrounded by it. We have naturalism running things now not the Almighty, well actually satan is running the show for now as the scriptures say.

If God was running things you would see profection not chaos and entropy that we see now. With satan running things we see falling stars and a receding moon genetic disorders.
1234394337993.jpg

we're dooooooooomed !

Oh my. Failing stars and a "receding moon genetic disorders".... whatever that means.

I suppose that we have no choice but to attribute this loveliness to the gods who are ultimately responsible for all. What a shame that the gods allow such nastiness when one would think it is in their power to snap their eternal digits, speak in a thunderous voice and make existence warm sunny days and $2.00 per gallon gasoline.

Let's bring back Zeus and his cabal of real gods who know how to get the Job done.

we're dooooooooomed !

Oh my. Failing stars and a "receding moon genetic disorders".... whatever that means.

I suppose that we have no choice but to attribute this loveliness to the gods who are ultimately responsible for all. What a shame that the gods allow such nastiness when one would think it is in their power to snap their eternal digits, speak in a thunderous voice and make existence warm sunny days and $2.00 per gallon gasoline.

Let's bring back Zeus and his cabal of real gods who know how to get the Job done.
:lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol:
thor-v-jesus.jpg

Last edited:

we're dooooooooomed !

bahahahahahahahahahaha! bullshit!
naturalism is a pov it does not control or infulence nature..the same goes for creationism.
again your proof is not proof but a false justification for your belife.
the whole post is subjective and not provable ...
did you go to a meetin' and get all jesused up before you wrote that nonsensical steaming pile or was it too much wine with your meds?

Last edited:
we're dooooooooomed !

1234394337993.jpg

Not surprising your poster has a shot of nature. Why don't you put up a pic of an automobile, the space shuttle or a circuit board with the same slogan?

1234394337993.jpg

Not surprising your poster has a shot of nature.
Of course not.

Why don't you put up a pic of an automobile, the space shuttle or a circuit board with the same slogan?
Because automobiles, the space shuttle and circuit boards were all designed and built--according to identifiable methodologies--for the specific (also identifiable) purposes of the human beings (also identifiable) who designed and created them.

Now go ahead and make your fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance rejoinder, so that I can point out again that you offer nothing but superstition to this discussion.

Go on, I know you're just dying to do so.

Of course not.

Why don't you put up a pic of an automobile, the space shuttle or a circuit board with the same slogan?
Because automobiles, the space shuttle and circuit boards were all designed and built--according to identifiable methodologies--for the specific (also identifiable) purposes of the human beings (also identifiable) who designed and created them.

Now go ahead and make your fatuously anthropomorphic, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance rejoinder, so that I can point out again that you offer nothing but superstition to this discussion.

Projecting... again... ad nauseum.

Of course not.

Projecting... again... ad nauseum.
35ke38.jpg

we're dooooooooomed !

1234394337993.jpg

In your pun pointed at believers you kinda make your belief even harder to swallow that precision in nature happens by chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back