Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-u6oiybaYY&feature=relmfu]Is There Any Proof of Jesus Other Than the Bible? (2of2) - YouTube[/ame]

Still no one willing to admit they have no evidence that natural processes converted matter into a living organism.

Not one example given to support your view,not surprising though.
None that has satisfied you. Not a single one.

Not that it even matters to you, right? So far, you've made it patently clear your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

You have proven it to me.

So why do you keep asking for it?

Still no one willing to admit they have no evidence that natural processes converted matter into a living organism.

Not that it even matters to you, right? So far, you've made it patently clear your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

Without evidence that supports a belief what good is the belief ? we have a choice of naturalism or design and creation whichever term you prefer.When we consider the precision in nature and the complexity of life to me that is the evidence of purposeful design not random chance. That is not even including the positionig of planets.

Without evidence that supports a belief what good is the belief ?
So far, you've made it patently clear your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

Without evidence that supports a belief what good is the belief ? we have a choice of naturalism or design and creation whichever term you prefer.When we consider the precision in nature and the complexity of life to me that is the evidence of purposeful design not random chance. That is not even including the positionig of planets.
The above comment is simply a cut and paste of what you have posted before. It has been addressed but here you are, cutting and pasting it again.

What "precision in nature" are you imagining? Much of nature is utterly to life. Much of nature has a habit of relentlessly ending life via hurricanes, floods, drought and a host of other natural disasters. I suppose we could attribute those things to your gods but that would put us into a feedback loop asking "why would the gods design a world where human suffering on a massive scale is a necessary requirement of their design"?

Why do your gods spend such an inordinate amount of time destroying the humanity you claim they created? Are your gods playing a game of one-upsmanship with Stalin, Hitler and a host of other psychopaths?

Without evidence that supports a belief what good is the belief ?
So far, you've made it patently clear your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

Loki the precision required in forming the first cell is evidence of a designer to me. Just waiting around for just the right precision to happen makes no sense to me at all. This thinking defies logic.

You also needed the right conditions on this planet to sustain life and there is no other planet like ours that we know of.

If everything formed through natural processes there should be new life forms constantly arising and we don't see that. We have not observed not one new life form that came about naturally without the the theory of evolution being applied.

We can't form life in the labs under all the right conditions with all the knowledge and complicated machines.

The above comment is simply a cut and paste of what you have posted before. It has been addressed but here you are, cutting and pasting it again.

What "precision in nature" are you imagining? Much of nature is utterly to life. Much of nature has a habit of relentlessly ending life via hurricanes, floods, drought and a host of other natural disasters. I suppose we could attribute those things to your gods but that would put us into a feedback loop asking "why would the gods design a world where human suffering on a massive scale is a necessary requirement of their design"?

Why do your gods spend such an inordinate amount of time destroying the humanity you claim they created? Are your gods playing a game of one-upsmanship with Stalin, Hitler and a host of other psychopaths?

1. the condition of this planet.
2. the planes planets travel
3. formation of the cell
4. the cell having the ability to reproduce itself
5. male and female having to come together to form life
6. plants having what is needed to reproduce through an A sexual reproduction
7. the DNA information contained in each cell

How many more examples do you need ?

Is God destroying anyone these days ? God has made it possible for both the non believers and believers can live out their lives however that may be. God has warned of only one final judgment.

No one will miss this final separation from the goats and the sheep.

3. formation of the cell

None of what you describe is supernatural. those items in your list are largely understood and have no requirement for magical intervention.

Why did your gods need to design an environment that is so hostile to the design'ees you claim they created?

Is God destroying anyone these days ? God has made it possible for both the non believers and believers can live out their lives however that may be. God has warned of only one final judgment.

Have the gods destroyed anyone in the past? The tales and fables would answer affirmatively (the tale of Noah, for example), but there is no credible evidence of Noah's cruise to nowhere ever occurring. The gods are portrayed as psychopathic killers in the old testament but so what? There is no credible evidence of their mass slaughters.

I really have no use for your attempts to threaten me with your gods.

3. formation of the cell

None of what you describe is supernatural. those items in your list are largely understood and have no requirement for magical intervention.

Why did your gods need to design an environment that is so hostile to the design'ees you claim they created?

So you rather strike it up to coincedence.

By your reasoning I should let my lawn go it will take care of itself. Maybe I should not worry about my phone it will charge itself. I should not have to maintain my body or my car for it will maintain itself.

Your reasoning lacks logic.

We didn't need science to work and develop technology it would have come about through a natural means.

Have the gods destroyed anyone in the past? The tales and fables would answer affirmatively (the tale of Noah, for example), but there is no credible evidence of Noah's cruise to nowhere ever occurring. The gods are portrayed as psychopathic killers in the old testament but so what? There is no credible evidence of their mass slaughters.

It's not a threat it's just a friendly warning.

Yes God has passed judgment in the past on mankind. He took action so that would never happen again until the final judgment.

God has laws just as most of mankind has laws and enforce them laws. What is your point ?

Yes God has passed judgment in the past on mankind. He took action so that would never happen again until the final judgment.

God has laws just as most of mankind has laws and enforce them laws. What is your point ?

We have no valid reasons to accept your threats. So what is your point?

We have no valid reasons to accept your threats. So what is your point?

Oh there are reasons to take the warning serious but you chose to ignore and that is ok. You have made a choice that no one else can be held accountable for or be blamed for your decision.

Hollie.

Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!

Hollie.

Joh 20:29 Jesus said to him, Because you have seen me you have belief: a blessing will be on those who have belief though they have not seen me!

You mis-wrote the verse.

Jos 20:29 (rev) oi vey but fundie Christian creationists are a pain in my arse. Why can't I have folks worship me who don't sully my name by threatening others.

The processes that maintain life, and cause it to grow and multiply are all natural processes--they are all interactions of non-living, non-intelligent bits of energy/matter...

Because I say so!!

So let me get this straight... We are alive because are parts aren't? :clap2::clap2::lol::badgrin::lol:
We are alive because of interactions between parts that aren't.

The evidence for this is in the result of interrupting those interactions. This not contestable, is it?

Now, I'm sure you still don't agree that natural processes can account for life in any manner.

And just for the sake of argument, let's just accept that you've just blown the notion out of the water. We'll call the idea illegitimate, and we can now table it.

No need to refute it any more.

So--FINALLY--I would suppose you are now ready to provide your evidentiary explanation for the origin of the life of this "Creator" that you say is the source of life on this planet.

Otherwise, it is patently clear that your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

PREDICTION: If he presents at all, what Youwerecreated will bring as evidence is just more self-contradictory, question-begging, special-pleading appeal-to-ignorance accounts of his creator instead.

Already done ad nauseum.

Anyone understanding genetics know you can't produce offspring without Genes absent of Dna.
Do yourself a favor. Read what is written. Attempt to understand it. If you still have difficulty, ("cybernetically") raise your hand and ask questions.

Now, once more for you:

Do supernatural creatures have a need for DNA and such biological mechanisms? Such weird and wacky inventions as angels and jinn would seem to lose some of their supernatural abilities if constrained by earthly / human limitations.

If angels and jinn are breeding in some celestial boink-fest, are we to assume that angels and jinn are subject to the same issues of biology that afflict humans?

Your world of supernaturalism is becoming more and more difficult for you to invent "on the fly".

I never said Angels were reproducing,the scriptures do say rebellious Angels took the form of men and did breed with the humans and their offsring were called nephilims,these offspring in the bible were said to be giants and very evil.

Bolded for Hollie's Strawmanlady.

It is patently clear that your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

Seriously you have not one piece of evidence to back your claim so what is your view based on ?
The clear evidence I presented.

Your obtuse and unsubstantiated denial of that evidence does not change the fact that what I present as evidence to support my claim, is in fact evidence to support my claim.

What makes you believe this when there is no evidence to support your claim ?
There is evidence. I presented it. You are denying I have done so, but the evidence of my presentation refutes it. I can copy and paste it back for you (where you have not been able to when asked to present your evidence) I can provide links to the posts where I have presented evidence to support my claims (where you have not been able to when asked to present your evidence), and I can predict with pretty fair accuracy that you will not provide your evidentiary explanation for the origin of the life of this "Creator" that you say is the source of life on this planet.

This is sufficient to prove that your beliefs regarding the subject have no relationship what-so-ever to any evidence ever presented to you.

Consider yourself dismissed.

Are you still going on about that lame, fill in 50 gaps, "might have-could have" piece of garbage you posted up? Is that your evidence? :lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back