Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who did?

The egg of your mother and the sperm of your father.hmm how did nature think to create male and female one producing something the other needed for reproduction.
another false claim nature does not "think" in the way you wish it did.
nature also "thought" of :
As a general rule, animals cannot reproduce asexually. However, there are exceptions.

Amoebas and other single-celled organisms reproduce asexually, being too small to have gender.

Certain larger animals may reproduce asexually through either:

parthenogenesis under certain circumstances (that is, reproduction via self-cloning),
gynogenesis (via the catalyst of a male nearby which does not actually fertilize the eggs).

Greenflies clone themselves once every 20 minutes.
Whiptail lizards, Aphids, some bees wasps and hornets, some fish and water fleas reproduce by parthenogenesis. Komodo Dragons, some sharks, some snails do as well.
Parthenogenesis has been laboratory induced in some species, such as urchins and turkeys, but this does not occur in the wild.

Read more: What are five animals that reproduce asexually

asshat

Really,nature don't think, then you must believe in miracles not design from a designer.

Firstly, I have no reason to believe that you hold a science degree. Secondly, you “infer” design as a result of your religious belief which is nothing more than mere assertion of supernatural agents. As we see with regularity, your best attempt at proving your gods amounts to flaccid attempts to vilify science. You offer no support for evidence of your supernatural gods and we have every reason to accept that your gods are nothing more than re-telling of earlier tales and fables with adjustments to those earlier superstitious tales.

You make really ignorant statements such as “… verses (versus -ed.) your invisible creator through naturalism”. That’s just ridiculous. You reject the vast and overwhelming evidence for evolution because evolution makes yours gods superfluous and unnecessary. Anyone can gainsay an argument. Facts to support an argument are something different. Can you supply any facts to support the argument for your gods? No. That was a rhetorical question because your gods are currently configured conceptions of earlier gods emanating from earlier superstitious tales and fables.

At the core of the arguments separating science, technology, biology and reason from superstition, fear and ignorance lies objective interpretation of physical evidence, and objective facts drawn from genetic and taxonomic evidence. It is a simple matter to resolve and to dismiss the non-objectivity, grandiose claims and explicit superstitions surrounding creationist “holy text” literalism. There are literally hundreds of claims to superstitions and fears of supernatural realms similar to yours, all without a single piece of hard evidence to support them.
Hollie, ywc' does have a degree in biology an AA degree (2year) which carries just enough clout to get him a lab assistant job.
in other words he's qualified to clean petri dishes and handle biological waste.
any "theories" he adheres to do not remotely qualify him as a scientist of any kind.

Wrong as usual,not the lab I worked for you are just ignorant.
As daws correctly established, you have no degree in biology. That has been evident by your inability to offer anything but cutting and pasting from fundie websites. You have never offered any commentary of your own regarding creationist attempts to undermine biology that supports evolution because you understand none of it.

Other than evolution and how old the earth is what other science do you creationists disagree with?
Is it just coincidence that the only 2 you disagree with have religious implications and the Bible is that influence?

We disagree probably on some doctrine but on this issue mainly dating methods.

You do not understand the scientific method.

I have not seen one of you on your side yet understand it.

Test study and observe. How do you test and study something that has never been observed ? do you really want to know how faulty assumptions and vivid imaginations.
You are grossly ignorant regarding evolution which of course has been observed.

How does anyone test for supernatural gods and the designers of, the designers of, the designers of your supernatural gods?

You have experienced too many mutations in your family line.

Hollie, ywc' does have a degree in biology an AA degree (2year) which carries just enough clout to get him a lab assistant job.
in other words he's qualified to clean petri dishes and handle biological waste.
any "theories" he adheres to do not remotely qualify him as a scientist of any kind.

As daws correctly established, you have no degree in biology. That has been evident by your inability to offer anything but cutting and pasting from fundie websites. You have never offered any commentary of your own regarding creationist attempts to undermine biology that supports evolution because you understand none of it.

What has been clear since you entered the argument ,you are a dishonest person and know very little of the things I have discussed.

So if we were made by ID, why did they make humans so stupid?

If humans are related to apes why are we so intelligent and they are not ?

Speak for yourself.

For that matter, why did the gods make apes stronger by comparison than humans?

Good question,why did not the superior traits such as strength,sense of smell,and land speed not get passed on to humans if we are related ?

If humans are related to apes why are we so intelligent and they are not ?

Speak for yourself.

Good question,why did not the superior traits such as strength,sense of smell,and land speed not get passed on to humans if we are related ?

Evolutionary imperatives.

Why do you think the gods would create species so similar in form, function and biology and then allow a fosill to exist that traces a common ancestry back tens of thousands of years.

These gods -they're just messin' with us, no?

This is the perverse ignorance displayed by fundies. You don't have the first clue as to what you cut and pasted.

Review your posted "quote" and you will see that what you "quoted" was actually commentary by Henry Morris who was offering his slanted commentary on a partial "quote" (allegedly) by Jeffrey Schwartz. This bit of intellectual sloth was familiar and the same dishonest and sloppy "quoting" has been done before.

And what you posted did not, in any way, refute any part of that quote.

Perhaps you should read your own links.

BTW I read every word of the link I provided.
A common tactic of creationists is to cut and paste "quotes" from websites such as the ICR without spending the time to verify the authenticity of the material they "quote". That resulted in you falsely and incorrectly attributed a "quote" to an individual who never made such statements. Your carelessness (or was it deception), in falsely attributing "quotes" is a tactic seen often in this thread by creationists who have no ethical standards in connection with what they cut and paste.

Yet you fail to verify such a tactic was used as you have failed to prove the quote to be false.

You only assume that this was the case since you deem it common practice. wWhich is yet another point you fail to prove.

I guess we should just take your word for it huh?

So if we were made by ID, why did they make humans so stupid?

I think that we first need to acknowledge that ID is nothing more than Christian creationism in a burqa. Christian creationists were humiliated when their attempts to introduce fundie Christian religious dogma into the school system were thrown out by the courts as unconstitutional. Their next attempt was to put lipstick and a burqa on "creationism" by calling it ID. This tactic was also rejected by the courts, and for the same reasons that creationism was rejected.

At the end of the day, humans weren't "made stupid". However, there are those who will choose to live under the strictures of religious dogma and will choose fear and ignorance in favor of knowledge and enlightenment. The two Christian creationists in this thread are examples of that. They choose to believe in supernatural causations instead of explanations for existence that are entirely explainable and consistent with processes we understand.

It's an entitlement to self delusion that Christian creationists cling to and unfortunately seek to force on others.

Yawn.

This is the perverse ignorance displayed by fundies. You don't have the first clue as to what you cut and pasted.

Review your posted "quote" and you will see that what you "quoted" was actually commentary by Henry Morris who was offering his slanted commentary on a partial "quote" (allegedly) by Jeffrey Schwartz. This bit of intellectual sloth was familiar and the same dishonest and sloppy "quoting" has been done before.

A common tactic of creationists is to cut and paste "quotes" from websites such as the ICR without spending the time to verify the authenticity of the material they "quote". That resulted in you falsely and incorrectly attributed a "quote" to an individual who never made such statements. Your carelessness (or was it deception), in falsely attributing "quotes" is a tactic seen often in this thread by creationists who have no ethical standards in connection with what they cut and paste.

Hollie's "ICR" Quote Repeated in 627 pages:87 times

Last edited:

...says the imbecile that has never disclosed his/her educational background or gender. :lol::lol::lol:

Yet you fail to verify such a tactic was used as you have failed to prove the quote to be false.

You only assume that this was the case since you deem it common practice. wWhich is yet another point you fail to prove.

I guess we should just take your word for it huh?
You have failed to provide a "quote" attributed to Schwartz. What you cut and pasted was commentary by Henry Morris relative to a couple of sentences allegedly made by Schwartz.

You falsely and mistakenly attributed to Schwartz, commentary by Henry Morris. I have no way of knowing what portion or portions of comments allegedly attributed to Schwartz were parsed, edited or altered. How does anyone refute something you haven't provided.

...says the imbecile that has never disclosed his/her educational background or gender. :lol::lol::lol:

...says the creepy stalker who has never disclosed his prior record of arrest and convictions for stalking.

You're still dodging and sidestepping any attempt at addressing why you can't account for your gods? :lol:

Hollie I don't believe in gods,I believe in the the one God creator of all.

Times UR and YWC have clarified this point to Hollie in 627 pages: 62 :banghead:

Only a rabid imbecile would keep repeating the wrong thing over and over.

You clarified only that you are a dishonest, Christian creationist.

I apologize for the redundancy of the terms "dishonest" and "Christian creationist" as one term implies the other.

It is apparently a pattern with stalkers to become obsessed (thus the term "stalking), with someone such that their creepy advances, when met with rejection, causes them to lash out in fits of rage. You have already identified that you have dreams involving me.

An emotionally healthy individual would not use a message board as a vehicle to pursue your lurid and creepy fantasies. Your creepy stalking, coupled with your religious fanaticism suggests you have had issues in the past.

Seek help, fundie. Or take a cue from Jim Jones and do the right thing.

Evolutionary imperatives.

Why do you think the gods would create species so similar in form, function and biology and then allow a fosill to exist that traces a common ancestry back tens of thousands of years.

These gods -they're just messin' with us, no?

In Darwin's theory, evolution was produced by gradual change over millions of years. If this is the case, why don't we see thousands of hominid species which are in various states of evolving. Why are there no inbetweener's with gradual differences from us. The same applies for any species on the planet. Please do tell in your OWN WORDS Hollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back