Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're having difficulty paying attention. You have failed to offer a response to posts of mine and to posts of others without mindless babble. It is you who mindlessly drones on about magical gods without ever offering anything but juvenile cut and paste.

Have you not looked back through tens of pages and noticed your childish pattern of spamming with gargantuan fonts?

This latest post of spam was yet another desperate plea for my attention. You're a love struck schoolboy with big, weepy doe-eyes looking for attention who has crossed over into creepy stalking.

You're delusional.

Kari-Norgaard.jpg
There's a good Christian. You can feel better about yourself by poking fun at someone with medical issues.

Wow, you don't know how bad you just put her down. She is a college professor. You know what college is, don't you?

Oregon professor: Climate change skeptics diseased, need treatment - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

When I dream about you at night, this is the picture that comes to mind...

2918264ec66bf0d30383bbe4ce1214e4.jpg

That's not what the Founding Fathers thought. They believed in the Natural Law, that is, that God's law is written on every man's heart. Many cultures around the world that don't have a Holy Book believe in a god.
wrong again.....Although the Declaration of Independence mentioned “Nature’s God” and the “Creator,” the Constitution made no reference to a divine being, Christian or otherwise, and the First Amendment explicitly forbid the establishment of any official church or creed. There is also a story, probably apocryphal, that Benjamin Franklin’s proposal to call in a chaplain to offer a prayer when a particularly controversial issue was being debated in the Constitutional Convention prompted Hamilton to observe that he saw no reason to call in foreign aid. If there is a clear legacy bequeathed by the founders, it is the insistence that religion was a private matter in which the state should not interfere.

In recent decades Christian advocacy groups, prompted by motives that have been questioned by some, have felt a powerful urge to enlist the Founding Fathers in their respective congregations. But recovering the spiritual convictions of the Founders, in all their messy integrity, is not an easy task. Once again, diversity is the dominant pattern. Franklin and Jefferson were deists, Washington harbored a pantheistic sense of providential destiny, John Adams began a Congregationalist and ended a Unitarian, Hamilton was a lukewarm Anglican for most of his life but embraced a more actively Christian posture after his son died in a duel.

One quasi-religious conviction they all shared, however, was a discernible obsession with living on in the memory of posterity. One reason the modern editions of their papers are so monstrously large is that most of the Founders were compulsively fastidious about preserving every scrap of paper they wrote or received, all as part of a desire to leave a written record that would assure their secular immortality in the history books. (When John Adams and Jefferson discussed the possibility of a more conventional immortality, they tended to describe heaven as a place where they could resume their ongoing argument on earth.) Adams, irreverent to the end, declared that, if it could ever be demonstrated conclusively that no future state existed, his advice to every man, woman, and child was to “take opium.” The only afterlife which they considered certain was in the memory of subsequent generations, which is to say us. In that sense, these very blog posts are a testimonial to their everlasting life.

The U.S. Founding Fathers: Their Religious Beliefs | Britannica Blog

Daws, have you been following Strawman Loki's example??? I said nothing about the Constitution. So nice teardown of your made up argument for me.
failed dodge.
the article goes right to heart of the f.f. thought about god ....faux christian asshat.

wrong again.....Although the Declaration of Independence mentioned “Nature’s God” and the “Creator,” the Constitution made no reference to a divine being, Christian or otherwise, and the First Amendment explicitly forbid the establishment of any official church or creed. There is also a story, probably apocryphal, that Benjamin Franklin’s proposal to call in a chaplain to offer a prayer when a particularly controversial issue was being debated in the Constitutional Convention prompted Hamilton to observe that he saw no reason to call in foreign aid. If there is a clear legacy bequeathed by the founders, it is the insistence that religion was a private matter in which the state should not interfere.

In recent decades Christian advocacy groups, prompted by motives that have been questioned by some, have felt a powerful urge to enlist the Founding Fathers in their respective congregations. But recovering the spiritual convictions of the Founders, in all their messy integrity, is not an easy task. Once again, diversity is the dominant pattern. Franklin and Jefferson were deists, Washington harbored a pantheistic sense of providential destiny, John Adams began a Congregationalist and ended a Unitarian, Hamilton was a lukewarm Anglican for most of his life but embraced a more actively Christian posture after his son died in a duel.

One quasi-religious conviction they all shared, however, was a discernible obsession with living on in the memory of posterity. One reason the modern editions of their papers are so monstrously large is that most of the Founders were compulsively fastidious about preserving every scrap of paper they wrote or received, all as part of a desire to leave a written record that would assure their secular immortality in the history books. (When John Adams and Jefferson discussed the possibility of a more conventional immortality, they tended to describe heaven as a place where they could resume their ongoing argument on earth.) Adams, irreverent to the end, declared that, if it could ever be demonstrated conclusively that no future state existed, his advice to every man, woman, and child was to “take opium.” The only afterlife which they considered certain was in the memory of subsequent generations, which is to say us. In that sense, these very blog posts are a testimonial to their everlasting life.

The U.S. Founding Fathers: Their Religious Beliefs | Britannica Blog

Daws, have you been following Strawman Loki's example??? I said nothing about the Constitution. So nice teardown of your made up argument for me.
failed dodge.
the article goes right to heart of the f.f. thought about god ....faux christian asshat.

It says nothing about their beliefs, only about the structure of the government. Try again, Spanky.

My founders were better than your founders. I've forgotten more about the founders than Daws ever learned. Look Daws, I can be as mature as you.

Obviously your massive wealth wasn't spent on education.

Last edited:
My dad can beat up your dad.
again proving my point

Yes, my sarcasm did prove how childish you are, feeling the need to take my comments out of context and then brag about how much better you are.
since your comments have no context at all, anywhere ,the need to brag is all yours.

your sarcasm ....lol...lol.

me being better then you is not braggadocio, just one of the wonders of evolution.

failed dodge.

It says nothing about their beliefs, only about the structure of the government. Try again, Spanky.

My founders were better than your founders. I've forgotten more about the founders than Daws ever learned. Look Daws, I can be as mature as you.

Obviously your massive wealth wasn't spent on education.
another failed dodge.
IT's not possible for you to have forgotten more about the founders than I ,simply because everything you believe about them is false..
so in reality you know nothing so you can forget nothing.

as to this" "Obviously your massive wealth wasn't spent on education"

you just keep telling yourself that as it's just as wrong as you thinking giving your life to god has any real purpose.

You're delusional.

Kari-Norgaard.jpg
There's a good Christian. You can feel better about yourself by poking fun at someone with medical issues.

Wow, you don't know how bad you just put her down. She is a college professor. You know what college is, don't you?

Oregon professor: Climate change skeptics diseased, need treatment - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

When I dream about you at night, this is the picture that comes to mind...

2918264ec66bf0d30383bbe4ce1214e4.jpg

You dream about me at night? That's creepy. And here I was thinking you were just a harmless social misfit.

Good heavens, fundie-boy! With all due respect (and I say that with not a little reservation) I do believe that you may be afflicted with one of the worst cases of Creepy Stalker Disease I've yet encountered online. I can understand your pre-adolescent fantasies are a bit on the pathetic side and I’m sure that your mommy would take you to task for your creepy fantasies.

I'm considering my audience here. You might be surprised to discover that in the rational world, religious fanaticism coupled with stunted emotional health is the cause of things we read about in the newspapers. You might propose that it's wrong for me to suggest a Dark Ages religious zealot is a danger to himself and others but you need help. You must also think that people with your various afflictions rock (dude).

I don't know whether to contact your parents, to urge them to force their adolescent boy to put down the modeling glue and go outside for some fresh air, or if I need to drink large quantities of alcohol so that I can learn more about your fascinating ideas.

Now, if you'll excuse me, dear emotional cripple from the surreal frontiers of fringe lunacy, good day/evening to you, and thanks again - for your twisted insight, entertainment, and continued existence as far away from me as possible.

All kidding aside, I located this pic of Rugged Touch from her Islam hating forum days...

masculine+women.jpg

Yet more of your pathetic attempts at begging for my attention.

What's strange is that during you frequent episodes of masturbation, is that the image you pleasure yourself to?

The term theory is used with surprising frequency in everyday language. It is often used in to mean a guess, hunch or supposition. You may even hear people dismiss certain information because it is "only a theory." It is important to note as you study psychology and other scientific topics, that a theory in science is not the same as the colloquial use of the term.

A theory is a based upon a hypothesis and backed by evidence. A theory presents a concept or idea that is testable. In science, a theory is not merely a guess. A theory is a fact-based framework for describing a phenomenon.

All kidding aside, I located this pic of Rugged Touch from her Islam hating forum days...

masculine+women.jpg

What's strange is that during you frequent episodes of masturbation, is that the image you pleasure yourself to?
my guess is U.r. is a Kobe Bryant sausage spanker kind of guy or guns and ammo ?

masculine+women.jpg

my guess is U.r. is a Kobe Bryant sausage spanker kind of guy or guns and ammo ?

Having grown up with two older brothers, I know adolescent boys can act out at times but I think you're right - the fundie displays indications of deviant behavior.

Now, if you'll excuse me, dear emotional cripple from the surreal frontiers of fringe lunacy, good day/evening to you, and thanks again - for your twisted insight, entertainment, and continued existence as far away from me as possible.

Could it be really true? Please tell me you aren't joking? You are finally leaving the thread forever!?!?!?! :clap2::clap2:

Could it be really true? Please tell me you aren't joking? You are finally leaving the thread forever!?!?!?! :clap2::clap2:

Not at all my creepy stalker. I find it interesting to see creepy stalkers self destruct.

Wow, post up a couple of pics and the peanut gallery goes crazy!!!! ... projecting all their own sick, twisted, and deviant materialistic behaviors on me. Ewwwwww! Gross.

Last edited:
"Ann Gauger and I have shown that Darwin's mechanism cannot accomplish what appears to be one of the more favorable functional transitions among proteins. Specifically, we've presented experimental evidence that the protein pictured here on the left cannot evolve to perform the function of the protein shown on the right, despite their striking similarity and the generous assumptions we granted.

We completely agree with Moran that this exact transition never happened in the history of enzyme evolution (and said as much in our paper). But evidently we expect more of Darwin's theory than he does. In particular, we expect it to conform to the established norm of offering universal principles instead of just-so stories."

Are We Reaching a Consensus that Evolution Is Past Its Prime? - Evolution News & Views

Soon folks are going to start waking up to the fantasy that is the TOE. People will look back and wonder how so many educated people (Daws, Loki, and Hollie excluded) could have fallen for the Darwinian myth.

"Ann Gauger and I have shown that Darwin's mechanism cannot accomplish what appears to be one of the more favorable functional transitions among proteins. Specifically, we've presented experimental evidence that the protein pictured here on the left cannot evolve to perform the function of the protein shown on the right, despite their striking similarity and the generous assumptions we granted.

We completely agree with Moran that this exact transition never happened in the history of enzyme evolution (and said as much in our paper). But evidently we expect more of Darwin's theory than he does. In particular, we expect it to conform to the established norm of offering universal principles instead of just-so stories."

Are We Reaching a Consensus that Evolution Is Past Its Prime? - Evolution News & Views

Soon folks are going to start waking up to the fantasy that is the TOE. People will look back and wonder how so many educated people (Daws, Loki, and Hollie excluded) could have fallen for the Darwinian myth.

Ah yes. Ann Gauger. Another hack who fronts for the goofy christian fundie movement.

It's a shame that the creationist industry of charlatans and whack-jobs is made up of such loons but then again, when you're pressing religion under the guise of science, I suppose you're only going to get crackpots and fools.

Encyclopedia of American Loons: Search results for gauger

#140: Ann Gauger

Gauger has a PhD in zoology and is a signatory of Discovery Institute’s 2005 petition “Scientific Dissent from Darwinism”. She’s currently associated with the Discovery affiliated creationist think-tank the Biologic Institute whose goal is to perform real research on ID and which has yet to produce a single publication supporting ID creationism despite big budgets and numerous employed “scientists”.

A rather infamous incident occurred when Gauger reported on her work at the Wistar Retrospective Symposium, 2007, in Boston, Massachusetts. She discussed “leaky growth” in microbial colonies at high densities, leading to horizontal transfer of genetic information, and announced that under such conditions she had actually found a novel variant that seemed to lead to enhanced colony growth. Gunther Wagner, a real scientist, asked the obvious question: “So, a beneficial mutation happened right in your lab?” at which point the moderator halted questioning - Gauger has earlier argued that any evolutionary change is non-adaptive.

Diagnosis: Surely intelligent, but caught up in a system of self-reassuring but misguided views on how reality hangs together. The Biologic Institute is supposed to provided creationism with a sheen of scientific legitimacy, and although its existence may carry some influence on general perception of creationism (then again, probably not), it has failed to fool scientists or scholars in general (apart from Robin Collins).

Wow, post up a couple of pics and the peanut gallery goes crazy!!!! ... projecting all their own sick, twisted, and deviant materialistic behaviors on me. Ewwwwww! Gross.

Most everyone is grossed out by you. Juvenile behavior is expected of 12 year olds but your behavior is a pathology.

You're just disgusting. Get help.

This article reminded me of the creationist tactic of trotting out people such as Ann Gauger, a thoroughly discredited hack who humiliates herself by thoroughly discrediting her own arguments and those of christian fundies.

Creationist Lies That Never Die

Creationist Lies That Never Die – Dispatches from the Creation Wars

Anyone who has dealt with creationists can tell you about the game of creationist whack-a-mole. Whack-a-mole is that game where you have a mallet and these moles pop out of various holes and you have to whack them with the mallet, but as soon as you whack one of them, another one comes up in another hole. It never seems to end. That is exactly what it’s like dealing with creationists. No matter how many times you disprove a creationist claim, it simply pops up in another hole and you have to whack it all over again. I was reminded of this yet again when I came across this essay:

Dust on the Moon

on a creationist webpage that rehashes the long-discredited “moon dust” argument.
The moon dust argument is sort of a creationist classic, first advanced by Henry Morris in the early 70s, just after the first manned moon landing in 1969. The argument goes like this: meteoritic dust accumulates at a particular rate on the Earth (Morris used a figure of 14 million tons per year). On the Earth, erosion and other processes makes this negligible, but on the moon, where there is no atmosphere, that dust would simply accumulate. At that rate of influx, if the moon is really 4 billion years old it should have hundreds of feet of meteoritic dust on the surface; however, we only find a few inches of dust on the moon, which means it must be only a few thousand years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back