Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before homosapiens there were other human species that splintered off and either evolved further or went extinct. We are the result of the homosapien evolution.

That is not what I am referring to. Let's stick to Homo Sapien. I'll give you the oldest undisputed fossil as being approx. 20,000 years old. So how has Homo Sapien changed physically in 20,000 years? Please provide examples of a different species that descended from Homo Sapien and went extinct.
P
What silliness. We know from the Christian creationist agenda that dating methods are "flawed" so you, as a fundie creationist, cannot even maintain a consistent argument. Secondly, the fundie creationist claim is that the earth is 6,000 years old so once again, you're confused as to what you're even arguing. :eusa_eh:

Hollie, I'm sorry but you are just downright stupid. I have told you at least ten times I am not a Creationist and I don't believe in a 6000 year old earth. If you can't grasp something as simple as this after being told numerous times it is not surprising that you are unable to grasp other more complex concepts. Have you ever been tested for a learning disability?

Last edited:
Actually, yours is a pointless and totally unsupported claim. Blathering on about your imagined gods is no more believable than appeals to the Easter Bunny.

Hollie, can you read?? Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Why do you continue to act like a retard on here. What are you accomplishing with your endless, repetitive ad hominem attacks?

You should have taken the time to read what you tried in vain to respond to. You continue to have great difficulty in associating the posts of others and responding with coherent sentences that address the salient points.

That is what I just said to you Parrot. :clap2:

Actually, yours is a pointless and totally unsupported claim. Blathering on about your imagined gods is no more believable than appeals to the Easter Bunny.

Hollie, can you read?? Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Why do you continue to act like a retard on here. What are you accomplishing with your endless, repetitive ad hominem attacks?

Your feelings are hurt. We understand that. Your continuing efforts at proselytizing are going nowhere and your attacks on science with endless cutting and pasting from creationist ministries amounts only to making you look foolish and desperate.

This would be a your time to post your nonsense of gargantuan fonts in failed attempts to defend your ignorance.

Would you be referring to your ignorance that comes from never going to college??

not the completly debunked giraffe shit again....
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
must be scraping the bottom of the creationist bogus rationalizing barrel...:lol::lol:

No you are just to ignorant to reason on the evidence. Hmm a sponge connected to the brain that holds enough blood to prevent the giraffe from passing out when he quickly raises his head and a valve to prevent all the blood rushing to his head and blowing his brains out. Oh and don't forget just the right size heart to pump that blood up that neck.

You live in fanatasy land.

It really is strange that you're still carrying on about the silly creationist Giraffe Conspiracy™ when the creationist attempts to babble on as you have were long ago dismissed as mere creationist inventions.

You still fail to be able to provide a viable explanation that a totally random unintelligent process would provide such structures that are needed. A designer would think of such structures.

That is not what I am referring to. Let's stick to Homo Sapien. I'll give you the oldest undisputed fossil as being approx. 20,000 years old. So how has Homo Sapien changed physically in 20,000 years? Please provide examples of a different species that descended from Homo Sapien and went extinct.
P
What silliness. We know from the Christian creationist agenda that dating methods are "flawed" so you, as a fundie creationist, cannot even maintain a consistent argument. Secondly, the fundie creationist claim is that the earth is 6,000 years old so once again, you're confused as to what you're even arguing. :eusa_eh:

Lastly, to suggest that a different species has necessarily evolved in the last 20,000 years from Homo Sapiens is yet another mindless claim emanating from someone never having exposure to an academic science education. You represent the dangers inherent in Christian creationist charlatans who have not a clue what they're writing about

Don't creationists put the age of the earth at something like 6000 years old?

No. I believe that age is what they estimate how long ago man was created.

The earth's age in unknown and will always be so.

When God made creation it took seven days. But one can only guess how long a day is. Since time is a man-made concept a day to God could have been millions of years or the blink of an eye. IMO

P

Hollie, I'm sorry but you are just downright stupid. I have told you at least ten times I am not a Creationist and I don't believe in a 6000 year old earth. If you can't grasp something as simple as this after being told numerous times it is not surprising that you are unable to grasp other more complex concepts. Have you ever been tested for a learning disability?

Actually, the stupidity is yours for confusing your own arguments with these of the YEC'ers. If you're not understanding the religious agenda you hope to press, you may wish to spend some time and figure out what you are?

You were home schooled by fundie, science loathing people which you have become, right?

Your feelings are hurt. We understand that. Your continuing efforts at proselytizing are going nowhere and your attacks on science with endless cutting and pasting from creationist ministries amounts only to making you look foolish and desperate.

This would be a your time to post your nonsense of gargantuan fonts in failed attempts to defend your ignorance.

Would you be referring to your ignorance that comes from never going to college??
Actually, you're projecting.

You obviously have an inferiority complex about your lack of education.

P

Lastly, to suggest that a different species has necessarily evolved in the last 20,000 years from Homo Sapiens is yet another mindless claim emanating from someone never having exposure to an academic science education. You represent the dangers inherent in Christian creationist charlatans who have not a clue what they're writing about

When God made creation it took seven days. But one can only guess how long a day is. Since time is a man-made concept a day to God could have been millions of years or the blink of an eye. IMO
That's convenient, of course. It allows you an exclusion from meeting any standard of proof or definition. You can just make it up as you go along.

I studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona and did quite well. See? That wasn't so hard was it? Well, that is....

If you actually went to college!!!

No you are just to ignorant to reason on the evidence. Hmm a sponge connected to the brain that holds enough blood to prevent the giraffe from passing out when he quickly raises his head and a valve to prevent all the blood rushing to his head and blowing his brains out. Oh and don't forget just the right size heart to pump that blood up that neck.

You live in fanatasy land.

It really is strange that you're still carrying on about the silly creationist Giraffe Conspiracy™ when the creationist attempts to babble on as you have were long ago dismissed as mere creationist inventions.

You still fail to be able to provide a viable explanation that a totally random unintelligent process would provide such structures that are needed. A designer would think of such structures.
That's so silly. As we see throughout nature, the alleged designs of your alleged designer are clumsy, amateurish, incompetent and failure-prone.

The designer gods of your gods and including the hierarchy of designer gods got so little correct, they should have been fired by the supervisory designer gods for incompetence.

P

Actually, the stupidity is yours for confusing your own arguments with these of the YEC'ers. If you're not understanding the religious agenda you hope to press, you may wish to spend some time and figure out what you are?

You were home schooled by fundie, science loathing people which you have become, right?

Your ad hominem attacks can't disguise your ineptness and inability to comprehend information that has been repeated to you numerous times.

That's so silly. As we see throughout nature, the alleged designs of your alleged designer are clumsy, amateurish, incompetent and failure-prone.

The designer gods of your gods and including the hierarchy of designer gods got so little correct, they should have been fired by the supervisory designer gods for incompetence.

These comments are not surprising coming from someone with their own god delusion.

I studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona and did quite well. See? That wasn't so hard was it? Well, that is....

Don't be ashamed of your lack of education beyond what appears to be an eighth grade level. The world needs truck drivers and ditch diggers, too.

Your ad hominem attacks can't disguise your ineptness and inability to comprehend information that has been repeated to you numerous times.
What attacks? Your ineptitude and unwillingness to learn results from your religious indoctrination and lack of formal education. Don't let that be a barrier to posting gargantuan fonts. Take your time, spell words as best you can and if the bright colors help you through this, we're making progress.

If it helps you, use a consistent color for your gargantuan fonts. Be sure to "sound-out' the words as you spell them and try moving your fingers along the bottom of the short sentences to proof your work. Go slow and when you have trouble, raise your hand and ask for help.

That's convenient, of course. It allows you an exclusion from meeting any standard of proof or definition. You can just make it up as you go along.

I've witnessed proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back