Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common ancestry does not prove evolution. And the fossil record does not show any evidence of evolution. Evolutionist take what they see and GUESS based on their preconceived ideas.

The entire premise behind evolution is one species evolving into another. A virus mutating is still a virus.
Yours are the standard cut and paste misrepresentations from creationist ministries.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: Part 1

Because fundie Christians continue to be confused and/or choose to lie about evolution, its important to teach them that evolution and the beginning of life are separate issues.

Do all Christian fundies avoid knowledge and an education in science?

Hollie, you know I see through your attempts to frustrate people. You pretend to be super ignorant but you know good and well your continued accusations about others education while remaining silent on your own aggravate people's sense of fairness. Your intense hate for Christians, or basically your hate for any religion that believes in God, is the cause of your repeated attempts to frustrate them by acting stupid, like coninuing to refer to the God of a monotheistic religion as "gawds" or "gods". Again, you have lied numerous times and yet you accuse others of the behavior. I'm really not falling for your manipulations and I hope the other Christian posters won't feed the beast anymore either. Without others feeding your hate, I believe you would shrivel up and float away.

The point is, no amount of truth or scientific evidence will change your underlying atheistic worldview, so you are just noise in this thread. You aren't interested in truth, only hate, bigotry and persecuting others. I wonder how you can sleep at night??
I'm afraid no amount of your religiously inspired hate is going to help you see the damage done to you by your cult indoctrination.

Yours are the standard cut and paste misrepresentations from creationist ministries.

Because fundie Christians continue to be confused and/or choose to lie about evolution, its important to teach them that evolution and the beginning of life are separate issues.

Actually it was from the Discovery Channel.

Tell me when did evolution begin if not at the origin of life?
As noted, yours is a common misrepresentation of Christian ministries. Have you ever studied science at an accredited school?

Answer my question please.

As noted, yours is a common misrepresentation of Christian ministries. Have you ever studied science at an accredited school?

Answer my question please.

Post a legitimate question. Do you think selectively cutting and pasting from the discovery channel is a legitimate source for a science vocabulary?

Baiting, education-questioning post. Please try to stay on topic.

Last edited:

Hollie, you know I see through your attempts to frustrate people. You pretend to be super ignorant but you know good and well your continued accusations about others education while remaining silent on your own aggravate people's sense of fairness. Your intense hate for Christians, or basically your hate for any religion that believes in God, is the cause of your repeated attempts to frustrate them by acting stupid, like coninuing to refer to the God of a monotheistic religion as "gawds" or "gods". Again, you have lied numerous times and yet you accuse others of the behavior. I'm really not falling for your manipulations and I hope the other Christian posters won't feed the beast anymore either. Without others feeding your hate, I believe you would shrivel up and float away.

The point is, no amount of truth or scientific evidence will change your underlying atheistic worldview, so you are just noise in this thread. You aren't interested in truth, only hate, bigotry and persecuting others. I wonder how you can sleep at night??
I'm afraid no amount of your religiously inspired hate is going to help you see the damage done to you by your cult indoctrination.

Referring to the Christian religion as a cult is a manipulative, baiting technique. Please try to refrain from these types of posts and stick to the topics at hand.

Referring to the Christian religion as a cult is a manipulative, baiting technique. Please try to refrain from these types of posts and stick to the topics at hand.
Using your religion as a means to denigrate science and promote hate is a manipulative, baiting technique.

This is not the forum for evangelizing, proselytizing or thumping people with your bibles.

Using your religion as a means to denigrate science and promote hate is a manipulative, baiting technique.

This is not the forum for evangelizing, proselytizing or thumping people with your bibles.

Your continued use of derogatory comments adds nothing to the thread. Please try to stick to talking about Evolution and Creationism. Thanks.

Your continued use of derogatory comments adds nothing to the thread. Please try to stick to talking about Evolution and Creationism. Thanks.
Your spewing of hate directed at anyone who refutes the lies from your Christian creationist ministries is not furthering of honest discussion.

You need to go elsewhere for proselytizing and thumping. Thanks.

Some comic relief from one of the prominent Christian creationist ministries.

Do People Really Believe In Evolution?

Do People Really Believe In Evolution? by John D. Morris, Ph.D.

Strange as it may seem, the answer to this question is surprisingly complex. Most students "believe" in evolution—that's the only view they've ever been exposed to. Most adults also "believe" in evolution; after all, how could all those scientists be wrong? But, when careful polls are taken on which people have to think carefully, the majority always claim belief in some form of creation, not evolution. It seems that many identify with evolution, but don't really believe it. Please allow me to give you the results of my own, very unofficial poll.

ICR-related duties keep me in airplanes a good bit. As often as I can, I try to witness to the person sitting next to me. The initial small talk inevitably turns to what I do, and I use everyone's innate interest in the creation/evolution question to bring up spiritual matters.

One of my favorite ploys is to tell how I work at a scientific research think tank interested in the subject of origins. But, I say, as scientists, we're also Christians who feel the scientific evidence supports creation rather than evolution. Many times there's an initial stiffening as the person reacts to talking to one of those "ignorant" creationists until I say, "As creationists, we are certain that you didn't come from a fish."

Here's the result of my poll. Never, never, has anyone responded, "No, I believe in evolution, I insist that I came from a fish." Everyone has said something like,"You know, I never really believed that anyway." Obviously the door is wide open for further discussion.

You see, there are really only two alternatives. Either we descended from fishy ancestors or we didn't. Strict evolution says this transformation was by purely natural processes, like natural selection, with no supernatural agent involved. Theistic evolution says that God either guided the process along, or that He started it off and then left it alone to continue by natural processes. Either way there is no objective evidence that the change really happened, and either way, we came from a fish!

Post a legitimate question. Do you think selectively cutting and pasting from the discovery channel is a legitimate source for a science vocabulary?

It is a legitimate question.

Now please answer it.

I take your non-answer as a concession.

I can only take your inability to post a legitimate question as an admission regarding the failure of your argument.

Your lack of study and knowledge regarding science is not made less bankrupt by failed attempts at defending a sectarian religious viewpoint.

I take your non-answer as a concession.

I can only take your inability to post a legitimate question as an admission regarding the failure of your argument.

Your lack of study and knowledge regarding science is not made less bankrupt by failed attempts at defending a sectarian religious viewpoint.

When did evolution begin?

According to the Christian creationists in this thread - never. They believe in a worldwide conspiracy involving all of the accredited universities, the vast majority of scientists and all of those yet un-named conspirators who planted the fossil evidence under cover of darkness.

So.... what did the carnivorous animals eat when Noah docked his Ark?

No. I believe that age is what they estimate how long ago man was created.

The earth's age in unknown and will always be so.

When God made creation it took seven days. But one can only guess how long a day is. Since time is a man-made concept a day to God could have been millions of years or the blink of an eye. IMO
what you believe has no bering on reality,,,

Hey moron it's spelled "bearing".

My beliefs are just as valid as yours.
oops a typo on my part..
as beliefs they are valid but not as evidence...you guys are unable or unwilling to see the difference..

I studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona and did quite well. See? That wasn't so hard was it? Well, that is....

If you actually went to college!!!
yeah.... but did you graduate and what degree do you have...?

You and Hollie tell me where you went to college and I will gladly answer your question.
hey slapdick you already did (Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona)

I've posted my educational background several times...no needed to post it again.

When did evolution begin?

According to the Christian creationists in this thread - never. They believe in a worldwide conspiracy involving all of the accredited universities, the vast majority of scientists and all of those yet un-named conspirators who planted the fossil evidence under cover of darkness.

So.... what did the carnivorous animals eat when Noah docked his Ark?

It's hard to believe a simple question such as that stumped you. But...it did.

To answer your question. Many carnivorous animals can manage on a vegetarian diet including lions and tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back