Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true.

Had you been exposed to an education in science, you would have learned the basic concepts and fundamentals of the Theory of Evolution and its core concepts.

Baiting. Please don't attack others when you are not willing to provide info on your own lack of education.
You and the other creationist are sorely lacking in an understanding of the science defining evolution.

There is no harm in pointing that out.

You are in denial and there are no limits to your ignorance.

You’re angry because your claims to gawds and supermagicalism ring hollow and do nothing more than promote fear and ignorance.

I am continually amazed at the insistence of YEC’ers to think that their Christian fundamentalist beliefs can be applied to refute evolutionary science. I'm also amazed at the derogatory implications of the word "religion" when used by religionists in reference to evolution.

The fundies have been suffered humiliating defeats in the courts with their attempts to push Christianity into the school system. Academia has refuted creationism / IDiosy for failing to provide testable methods for supernaturalism. To say that evolution is a fact is merely acknowledging the sheer weight of testable and verifiable evidence. Christian Fundies can only counter the facts with conspiracy theories which is irresponsible in any sense. Paraphrasing Daniel Dennett in Darwin's Dangerous Idea, the hope by Christian fundies that evolution will someday be refuted by some shattering new breakthrough is about as reasonable as the hope that we will return to an earth centered universe and abandon Copernicus.

To reiterate for the Christian fundies: creation "science" / IDiocy is not science. Fundies may insist otherwise but Christian creationism / supermagicalism is a fact only to fundies. Certainly, “magic” does not deserve equal time in a public school classroom as proponents of Creationism / IDiosy would like to see.

Please try to stay on topic.

It is on topic and your inability to provide a refutation is obvious.

Simply reiterating slogans and cliches' alluding to the supermagical "gods did it" is lacking and hardly warrants consideration as a challenge to the discipline of science.

ID is a theory, and is certainly not actual proof, because there is none.

Im sure somewhere in this 700 page thread/novel this was already covered but in the event that you missed it... A scientific theory is a falsifiable hypothesis that explains a set of observations and has been rigorously scrutinised and tested. Evolution would fall under this category. However ID is considered something quite different, a joke.

Had you been exposed to an education in science, you would have learned the basic concepts and fundamentals of the Theory of Evolution and its core concepts.

I doubt any intelligent person can deny that there are a lot of some really stupid and scared people on the planet with many people such as yourself that "pray/prey" on them.

I don't prey on people I pray for people. I don't force my views on anyone I tell them what I do know and I try and get them to reason on the evidence that I have been exposed to. How can you accept your views as a fact in your own mind without putting it to the test ?

Remember, I was once on your side of the argument until I reasoned and put the theory to the test by reasoning on the evidence. It was no magical pastor that convinced me my beliefs on thetheory were wrong ,it was the Lord himself that exposed the lies and his word that did it for me. I just others will do the same and not let themselves to be lead down the wrong road.

You’re angry because your claims to gawds and supermagicalism ring hollow and do nothing more than promote fear and ignorance.

I am continually amazed at the insistence of YEC’ers to think that their Christian fundamentalist beliefs can be applied to refute evolutionary science. I'm also amazed at the derogatory implications of the word "religion" when used by religionists in reference to evolution.

The fundies have been suffered humiliating defeats in the courts with their attempts to push Christianity into the school system. Academia has refuted creationism / IDiosy for failing to provide testable methods for supernaturalism. To say that evolution is a fact is merely acknowledging the sheer weight of testable and verifiable evidence. Christian Fundies can only counter the facts with conspiracy theories which is irresponsible in any sense. Paraphrasing Daniel Dennett in Darwin's Dangerous Idea, the hope by Christian fundies that evolution will someday be refuted by some shattering new breakthrough is about as reasonable as the hope that we will return to an earth centered universe and abandon Copernicus.

To reiterate for the Christian fundies: creation "science" / IDiocy is not science. Fundies may insist otherwise but Christian creationism / supermagicalism is a fact only to fundies. Certainly, “magic” does not deserve equal time in a public school classroom as proponents of Creationism / IDiosy would like to see.

What is there to be angry about ? you have the right to choose your own path to follow. The only thing that might anger me is your inability to dicuss things like an adult and insult people who clearly know more on the subject the thread is about.

Im sure somewhere in this 700 page thread/novel this was already covered but in the event that you missed it... A scientific theory is a falsifiable hypothesis that explains a set of observations and has been rigorously scrutinised and tested. Evolution would fall under this category. However ID is considered something quite different, a joke.

This may seem important to the ones seeking supposed knowledge,however the creator didn't need a professor to teach him how to design with a purpose in mind.

You can pretend this, but Darwinists avoidance of Origins discussions goes deeper to the core of their religious beliefs. The origin of life cannot be explained by a purely naturalistic process and this calls into question the central dogma of the Darwinistic materialist religion. So instead, Darwinists just ignore it, thinking if they don't look at it it will go away.

No, its because abiogenesis and evolution are categorically distinct. It's that simple. One has nothing to do with the other ontologically.

Just keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true.

Right back at you. The thing is that I actually have logic and reason on my side. You just have blind assertion and wishful thinking.

If you think abiogenesis and evolution are somehow blurred or interchangeable points in time, demonstrate this. Show me how this is possible.

Abiogenesis came before Evolution. You can't evolution without a self-replicating life form to work with, and abiogenesis is the process that produced that self-replicating life form from organic materials present on earth, and highly abundant throughout the universe.

Last edited:
Funny, the first cell didn't evolve :lol: they have no answer for it their copout is origins had nothing to do with evolution.

If I know what significance you place on this, then: That the particulars of the beginning of process which proceeds forward in time is not known does not mean that the particulars of the output of the process cannot be known over a period of time between the beginning and the present, to a particular degree of accuracy, and in a particular scope.

If what you were thinking when you wrote it had nothing to do with that, then nevermind. But regardless of how much you dislike it, if I know the comments you are referencing, they are meant in the sense of what is described in the preceding sentence, and in that sense the origin, while obviously not having nothing to do with what comes after, is not required to know of more recent events.

I think it is very easy to accept the belief of a designer when you look at the precision is nature. How can a rational person believe that life came from an undirected process that produced complex organic molecules from simpler inorganic molecules through chemical reactions with an undirected process.

To believe an undirected process took an enviornment filled with chaos and produced the precision in nature we can now see is a stretch of the imagination.

Thank you for admitting though that there is no known process concerning the origins of life because a few of the simpletons here easily accepted abiogenesis as a fact.
is it just me or does YWC not even know what he does not know..?
btw YWC, pjnlsn was not admitting anything, just stating fact .
the rest of your post is the same old mix of willful ignorance name calling and the standard line of subjective bullshit...

You have never posted up where you went to school or your degrees. Nice try.

So you are not only incredibly wealthy, but you have 7 degrees? Isn't the internet great??? You can say or be anything you want and no one can prove you wrong. I will say that for someone with 7 degrees it is a curious thing that your writing style is that of a 3rd grader.
Ur again proves just how powerful obsession is...
never said I was incredibility wealthy (you created that)
never said I had seven degrees (I have three) , I have on more then one occasion ,posted my educational background.
your obsessive complusive insistence that I have not is just another ploy in your ongoing saga of dumbfuckery and chicken shit character assassination.

this statement :"Isn't the internet great??? You can say or be anything you want and no one can prove you wrong." -UR
JUST SCREAMS HUBRIS..
IT'S THE BASIS OF EVERY LIE, SPIN, INTENTIONALY IGNORANT STEAMING PILE YOU POST.

And still no education info. Typical wordy DODGE!
your obsessive complusive insistence that I have not is just another ploy in your ongoing saga of dumbfuckery and chicken shit character assassination.

Daws was brought up Catholic but that doesn't make him a Christian. You logic is completely flawed. This is a historical revisionistic atheist claim in response to the fact that millions of people were slaughtered in the 20th century by atheistic regimes, nothing more.
another lie from UR ... I was not brought up catholic TRY TO HAVE THE BALLS TO POST ME DIRECTLY IF YOU'RE LIE ABOUT ME...
ANYTHING ELSE IS COWARDICE..... OOPS THAT'S STATING THE OBVIOUS! :badgrin::badgrin:

Would you be referring to the cowardice of your Internet bullying and your whiney little girl threats to tattle to the mods about something you FALSELY claimed was against forum rules?
:lol::lol: more spin !

I think today it is fitting to honor the Christians that originally settled this great country of ours and who suffered so that we could live freely in the greatest nation the world has ever seen. Their tireless committment to God and each other is the reason we are here today.

Mayflower Compact:

In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.
Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith and honor of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the Northern parts of Virginia, do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God, and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic; for our better ordering, and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid; and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal laws, ordinances, acts, constitutions, and offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general good of the colony; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.
In witness whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape Cod the 11th of November, in the year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, 1620.[12]

How nice. An opportunity for your self-serving proselytizing.

Please explain how noting history is self-serving.
:lol::lol::lol:everything you post is self serving. you do for self aggrandizement not for the glory of gawd but to "get over" :lol::lol: all this ego must be compensation for other huge flaws ...

I doubt any intelligent person can deny that there are a lot of some really stupid and scared people on the planet with many people such as yourself that "pray/prey" on them.

I don't prey on people I pray for people. I don't force my views on anyone I tell them what I do know and I try and get them to reason on the evidence that I have been exposed to. How can you accept your views as a fact in your own mind without putting it to the test ?

Remember, I was once on your side of the argument until I reasoned and put the theory to the test by reasoning on the evidence. It was no magical pastor that convinced me my beliefs on thetheory were wrong ,it was the Lord himself that exposed the lies and his word that did it for me. I just others will do the same and not let themselves to be lead down the wrong road.
(snicker) so you saying you acually saw and talked to god?

What is there to be angry about ? you have the right to choose your own path to follow. The only thing that might anger me is your inability to dicuss things like an adult and insult people who clearly know more on the subject the thread is about.
subjective and false, you 've shown no more knowledge about "the subject" than any other poster ,
mostly just subjective wishes and pseudoscience.
"dicuss" things like an adult" :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

This may seem important to the ones seeking supposed knowledge,however the creator didn't need a professor to teach him how to design with a purpose in mind.
you've topped yourself on meaninglessness with that one..
two unprovable statements "creator and design with a purpose in mind"
there is no proof of a sentient creator so anything that the creator might have in it's mind is pure speculation..
got to give you style points for vivid imagination!

I do not believe you. No one "reasons" their way to believing in a god. What I believe is that you are not telling the whole story. People are weak so when something traumatic occurs in their life or in the life of someone close to them or just about any tragedy that happens can push some people to looking past what they find impossible to understand and look for justification in the "mysterious ways" of a god.

You were never like me. You were obviously "on the fence" about it and something pushed you over to the "faith" excuse.

I have never believed in a god. I had all the usual religious upbringing and found the bible laughable. I saw people in church praying and saw that they did it because they were indoctirnated to do so. Telling a child to put his or her hands together and kneel down, close their eyes and do what? Nigga...please... You have been bleating your case on this thread thousands of times and you have moved the LOS no closer to the goal line.

It's simple...go have a heart to heart pow wow with your sky fairy and tell him/she/it that he will get lots of followers if it will just show up in person and stop treating human beings like idiots.

Last edited:

That's really untrue. You use this forum for proselytizing just as the other fundie does.

Secondly, how does anyone test the supernatural? If you believe that creationist ministries are going to lead you down the correct path, why would the information you cut and paste from them need to further lies and falsehoods?

If I know what significance you place on this, then: That the particulars of the beginning of process which proceeds forward in time is not known does not mean that the particulars of the output of the process cannot be known over a period of time between the beginning and the present, to a particular degree of accuracy, and in a particular scope.

If what you were thinking when you wrote it had nothing to do with that, then nevermind. But regardless of how much you dislike it, if I know the comments you are referencing, they are meant in the sense of what is described in the preceding sentence, and in that sense the origin, while obviously not having nothing to do with what comes after, is not required to know of more recent events.

I think it is very easy to accept the belief of a designer when you look at the precision is nature. How can a rational person believe that life came from an undirected process that produced complex organic molecules from simpler inorganic molecules through chemical reactions with an undirected process.

To believe an undirected process took an enviornment filled with chaos and produced the precision in nature we can now see is a stretch of the imagination.

Thank you for admitting though that there is no known process concerning the origins of life because a few of the simpletons here easily accepted abiogenesis as a fact.
is it just me or does YWC not even know what he does not know..?
btw YWC, pjnlsn was not admitting anything, just stating fact .
the rest of your post is the same old mix of willful ignorance name calling and the standard line of subjective bullshit...

Your fact checker has been in error just to much for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back