Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compose a coherent thought without hacking my earlier post. Absent cutting and pasting from my posts, your vacant mind is unable to compose a coherent sentence.

Proof positive that you have no clue what you are even cutting and pasting. You really are clueless on how to respond to the most basic arguments presented here without your atheists sources and even when you cite them, you don't even know what you are citing as proven here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/190358-creationists-810.html#post6468902

What a shame that your Christian creationist mindset allows you the privilege of dishonesty and deceit. You careless plagiarized my earlier past and you have no issue with that.

What a shame that lies and cheating are a part your 'religion".

When confronted with the truth, the angry evo-fundie always lashes out in anger.

The deceit is all yours, trying to change the subject about how you just got totally OWNED with your stupid cut and paste.

Yep another question they will avoid like the plague.

The answer to YWC's question is simple. There isn't a discernible, consistent selective pressure to push one species towards any particular traits for a long enough period of time, in the context of labratory trials or on the timescales we are used to. Evolution is not deterministic. There is no pre-determined set of reproductive events that will eventually produce a "macroevolutionary" event. The fact that we have witnessed speciation both in the lab and in nature should be evidence enough.

Funny that you ask such probing questions of evolution, and yet, no such questions can even be asked of your intelligent designer, because it has no ontology, other than its "intelligence." This is a cover up for "god." Plain and simple. The sooner you admit this, the sooner we can end this thread.

Here is what you are missing excrement for neurons, breeding is an intelligently directed process which on the evolutionary timescale, would equate to accelerating the process 100 or even 1000 fold. Yet, how long do you think the breeder would have to wait around before he could pick out the cat traits and breed a dog into a cat??? Forever is the correct response. Genes make this impossible.

My goodness, the angry Christian plagiarist doesn't understand that breeding for animals in nature is clearly not directed by the gawds. Maybe you're suggesting that aside from the gawds administrative duties of selectively manipulating enzymes to snuff out sinners, your gawds select breeding pairs in the wild?

Proof positive that you have no clue what you are even cutting and pasting. You really are clueless on how to respond to the most basic arguments presented here without your atheists sources and even when you cite them, you don't even know what you are citing as proven here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/190358-creationists-810.html#post6468902

What a shame that your Christian creationist mindset allows you the privilege of dishonesty and deceit. You careless plagiarized my earlier past and you have no issue with that.

What a shame that lies and cheating are a part your 'religion".

When confronted with the truth, the angry evo-fundie always lashes out in anger.

The deceit is all yours, trying to change the subject about how you just got totally OWNED with your stupid cut and paste.

You're embarrassed about needing to plagiarize my past in order for you to attempt arranging sentences into coherent thoughts.

Post your credit card number and for a fee, I can help you arrange words into meaningful thoughts.

It's the Christian thing to do.

Last edited:
One can only marvel at the Simpleton Syndrome that afflicts evolutionists. They never learn from their mistakes, logical fallacies and bad analogies that define “Darwin did it” arguments. Fundies insist they know that randomness designed and created our universe. They don't deduce it, assume it, or conclude it in any way. They just know it to be true because evolution can't be wrong and therefore, because evolution is true, everything else has to fit.

The convenient element about this kind of simpleton, mind-numbing argument is, it explains everything perfectly. One cannot confront a blatant contradiction in the world of the evolutionist because there are none. When darwinism is self-refuting and self-contradictory, it’s because natural selection intended it. When darwinism is dimension-less toward actually explaining anything, that never stops them from declaring it is scientifically proven. When darwinism fails at every opportunity to offer rational explanation for existence, darwinists protest that origins isn't part of evolution.

We see with regularity how evolutionists will invert their positions, and thus their “reasoning” to account for their confused, befuddled theories, but in the worldview where matter is the only reality, this hardly matters because the conclusion is foregone. When all of the evolutionists’ arguments are pre-configured to prove materialism, there's no particular reason or need to be fussy about their details.

It would certainly be more honest of evolutionists to simply say "I Believe, therefore reason and evidence are meaningless," rather than keep trying to pretend their belief is based on any empirical evidence. But evolutionists are darwin-smacked with hate for the Creator, and you cannot hope to hold them to honest or consistent standards. And why would they, since their materialistic worldview lacks any basis for ethics, lying is no more wrong than abortion. If honesty is a detriment to "fitness", it must be thrown out along with anything that does not support the party line.

You have issues
You can't compose a coherent thought without hacking my earlier post. Absent cutting and pasting from my posts, your vacant mind is unable to compose a coherent sentence.

Dear Hollie is so rattled she is attacking NP :lol:

"Over-breeding" is a meaningless term. Over-breeding might mean an over-supply but it means nothing in the context of line-breeding.

Google is your friend. Before you make an ass out of yourself, you might want to try it.

Health Defects Due to Over Breeding of Pets | eHow.com

Relying on cutting and pasting what you don't understand is what gets people like you so befuddled.

Parrot.

Hawly want a cracker?

You would like to think so.

Ok, whatcha got? :popcorn:

I can't change your mind no matter what I provide for you,the only one that can change your mind is yourself.

Evidence will not change ones mind unless they are open to being wrong and allow correction.

Evidence would negate the need for blind faith.

You may also have faith in the existence of invisible pink unicorns and aliens. Who cares?

Is lack of evidence in those entities also a reason to worship them? Why don't you pray at the altar of alien spaceships or Bigfoot? Those entities are just as rational as your imaginary gawds.

Ok, whatcha got? :popcorn:

I can't change your mind no matter what I provide for you,the only one that can change your mind is yourself.

Evidence will not change ones mind unless they are open to being wrong and allow correction.

Evidence would negate the need for blind faith.

You may also have faith in the existence of invisible pink unicorns and aliens. Who cares?

Is lack of evidence in those entities also a reason to worship them? Why don't you pray at the altar of alien spaceships or Bigfoot? Those entities are just as rational as your imaginary gawds.

You have yet to offer evidence to back your claims for the questions that was asked of you. Did you think we forgot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back