Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knowing these questions doesn't automatically point to an invisible superbeing.

Then why would you think it just happened by chance ? Look at my last post the designer has provided things to us to help most of us with good health while we are alive. It is a bit much to think all of this happened by chance.
You're not paying attention. "Chance", is a term you hurl falsely and ignorantly.

So what term would you use if not chance since everything happens through undirected processes ?

Then why would you think it just happened by chance ? Look at my last post the designer has provided things to us to help most of us with good health while we are alive. It is a bit much to think all of this happened by chance.
You're not paying attention. "Chance", is a term you hurl falsely and ignorantly.

So what term would you use if not chance since everything happens through undirected processes ?

Fact is, we don't know the "why" or "what for" of the universe, it's that simple.

More examples,the sun the moon,the plane and axis,the atmoshere,water,oxygen you can see the importance to this planet and everything that lives here ?

More examples,the sun the moon,the plane and axis,the atmoshere,water,oxygen you can see the importance to this planet and everything that lives here ?

the proximity is not unique in this universe...we're just recently finding

Wrong,it is crucial because of radiation from the sun and temperature of this planet and the moon affects the tides. How is this planet not unigue ?

Fact is, we don't know the "why" or "what for" of the universe, it's that simple.

Exactly, and it's just one of those miracles we exist.

It's not a miracle at all. Based upon our knowledge of life on this planet, we see that under the right conditions, life flourishes. No gawds needed.

If it were not for miracles life would not flourish get it? That is if you're a naturalist. I believe in God not miracles.

Wrong,it is crucial because of radiation from the sun and temperature of this planet and the moon affects the tides. How is this planet not unigue ?

It's not unique at all, we're just now exploring outside of our tiny (in comparison) solar system and finding allllll kinds of planets within the same goldilocks zone that makes life sustainable.

It's not a miracle at all. Based upon our knowledge of life on this planet, we see that under the right conditions, life flourishes. No gawds needed.

This planet has a Hydrologic system if it were not for this Hydrologic system we would not have fresh water which is very important for all life.

It's not unique at all, we're just now exploring outside of our tiny (in comparison) solar system and finding allllll kinds of planets within the same goldilocks zone that makes life sustainable.

I don't believe your statement but let's say your statement is accurate let's ask the all important question. Why is there no life on these other planets ?

you may know what you know except everything you know is wrong.

Prove it.
no need, since you cannot prove that what you know is correct , it's the same as if I'd proven you wrong.

That's the funny thing about "faith" it requires no proof.

I know for a fact that God exists, I have witnessed his work. And peronally I don't care who believes in Him or not.

I am however confused by why those that profess not to believe in Him go to such extremes to denounce a God they don't even believe exists.

IMO in denouncing Him you're in effect acknowledging Him. And you're also reaffiriming what Jesus said when He told us that we would be persecuted, insulted and mocked because of our belief in Him.

Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (Matt. 5:11)

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me." (John 15: 18-21)

If it were not for miracles life would not flourish get it? That is if you're a naturalist. I believe in God not miracles.
Your comment is typically circular and configured to return the answer you prefer.

You have defined nothing miraculous about existence. You have defined no cause for your particular, partisan gawds, no reason why your particular gawds are required for the diversity of life we see and nothing to indicate your partisan gawds "did it".

You offer only the typical question begging, special pleading, appeals to ignorance that defines the gawds argument.

I don't believe your statement but let's say your statement is accurate let's ask the all important question. Why is there no life on these other planets ?

You don't believe my statement?

Then you haven't done any research.

What sense is it to converse about something that you're admittedly ignorant of?

And - we do not know if there is or is not life on these other planets. We are unable, currently, to get close enough. Which is why we're currently only exploring the shit out of mars, which is WITHIN our solar system. One of 8 planets, in our solar system..............there are billions and possible trillions of planets out there.

Do you believe in math?

More scientific garbage.

If science knows what these "right conditions" are then they could create life out of nothing. But yet........

I think that Religions, specifically, are all bullshit, but I leave it open to "I dont know" whether or not there is a creator.

Your comment is typically circular and configured to return the answer you prefer.

You have defined nothing miraculous about existence. You have defined no cause for your particular, partisan gawds, no reason why your particular gawds are required for the diversity of life we see and nothing to indicate your partisan gawds "did it".

You offer only the typical question begging, special pleading, appeals to ignorance that defines the gawds argument.

The theory of evolution is built on unseen evidence and circular explanations.

More scientific garbage.

If science knows what these "right conditions" are then they could create life out of nothing. But yet........

they HAVE discovered how to create amino acids - the building blocks of life - by smashing material from asteroids into an object at high speeds.

Which planets would these be? And a link would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back