Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand the difference between a fundamentalist and a creationist. A creationist believes the universe is an act of creation. Fundamentalists believe every world of the bible is true in a literal sense, thus the belief that the earth is approximately 6000 years old.

She understands. Hollie is an ideologue who uses language (improperly) to further her agenda.

Her agenda is to paint all non-progressives as "fundies". She uses the term to discredit anyone who doesn't support free abortion for all, and she uses the term to discredit anyone who dares speak out against anti-Christian bigotry and persecution. So if you aren't a militant, anti-Christian, pro-negative eugenics extremist, she is going to call you a "fundie".

Her determined use of the term tells me that although she is quite stupid, the misuse of the word is intentional.

She used it to describe Oxford researchers.

tee hee.

I think your rabid conspiracy theories are comical. But then again, the religiously insane do feel secure while safely ensconced in their delusions.

Hey hollie, are those so-called Oxford researchers "fundies"?

HAHAHA...you're a fruitcake. We needed someone to replace Sky and we got you! She used to make shit up as well....

Sky's best one was advocating for the removal of children from church-going households, and barring Christians from positions of influence and power....teaching, politics, you name it.

She finally completely nutted out and had to be removed from the site for good. Eventually you will, too.

Loons:

"
Professor Richard Dawkins has claimed that forcing a religion on children without questioning its merits is as bad as 'child abuse'.
In typically incendiary style, the leading atheist said he was against the 'indoctrination of religion' and teaching it as fact.

The evolutionary scientist, speaking at the Chipping Norton Literary Festival yesterday, was repeating claims he made last year which were roundly condemned by charities and politicians.

Read more: Richard Dawkins: Forcing religion on your children is child abuse, claims atheist professor | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Loons:

"
Professor Richard Dawkins has claimed that forcing a religion on children without questioning its merits is as bad as 'child abuse'.
In typically incendiary style, the leading atheist said he was against the 'indoctrination of religion' and teaching it as fact.
k
The evolutionary scientist, speaking at the Chipping Norton Literary Festival yesterday, was repeating claims he made last year which were roundly condemned by charities and politicians.

Read more: Richard Dawkins: Forcing religion on your children is child abuse, claims atheist professor | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
There seems to be a gargantuan font syndrome shared by fundie zealots.

She understands. Hollie is an ideologue who uses language (improperly) to further her agenda.

Her agenda is to paint all non-progressives as "fundies". She uses the term to discredit anyone who doesn't support free abortion for all, and she uses the term to discredit anyone who dares speak out against anti-Christian bigotry and persecution. So if you aren't a militant, anti-Christian, pro-negative eugenics extremist, she is going to call you a "fundie".

Her determined use of the term tells me that although she is quite stupid, the misuse of the word is intentional.

She used it to describe Oxford researchers.

tee hee.

I think your rabid conspiracy theories are comical. But then again, the religiously insane do feel secure while safely ensconced in their delusions.

Hey hollie, are those so-called Oxford researchers "fundies"?

HAHAHA...you're a fruitcake. We needed someone to replace Sky and we got you! She used to make shit up as well....

Gee whiz. A post drenched in HAHAHA' s and tee hee's.

It's as though you don't understand that people point and laugh at your mindless prattle.

Sky's best one was advocating for the removal of children from church-going households, and barring Christians from positions of influence and power....teaching, politics, you name it.

She finally completely nutted out and had to be removed from the site for good. Eventually you will, too.

How strange that you rattle on with your pointless babbling, oblivious to the fact that your self-hate is an object of ridicule.

They avoid the origins question like the plague, I wonder why ? The nut jobs try desperately to change the subject now that is funny.

The fact is, your silly claims have been refuted many times previously. Parroting the nonsense you clone from fundie Christian websites makes you appear quite foolish... and quite the desperate zealot.

You're avoiding the origins question again while claiming victory with no evidence of anything I said concerning the origins of life being refuted.

You have no evidence to refute my views on complexity do you Hollie ?

Complexity as an argument for god is pointless. Any God capable of creation would have to be even more complex than his creations. Making his existence even less likely than our own.

It's explaining the unlikely with the impossible.

Of course the creator is greater than the creation. Man creates is he not greater than what he created ? Does man exist ?

Daws paranoia is someone suffering from a mental condition. You put this paranoia on display by quoting and feeling the need to attempt discrediting every response I make.

5-4-3-2-1
it obvious you have no clue what the definition of paranoid is.

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.[1]

They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience.[2][verification needed] People with this particular disorder may or may not have a tendency to bear grudges, suspiciousness, tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile, persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right.[3]

if this isn't a spot on description of YWC then shoot me now.

Hey dummy,I do know what paranoia means and when you look it up in a dictionary there is a description of you.

The fact is, your silly claims have been refuted many times previously. Parroting the nonsense you clone from fundie Christian websites makes you appear quite foolish... and quite the desperate zealot.

You're avoiding the origins question again while claiming victory with no evidence of anything I said concerning the origins of life being refuted.

You have no evidence to refute my views on complexity do you Hollie ?
the question should read: "I have no evidence that complexity is nothing more then billions of years of evolution at work ,for reasons that have no basis in fact I choose to believe a unseen, untraceable, form of intelligence made everything. I know this because this intelligence makes itself known to me by the peanuts in my shit." ywc

Oh that is right evolution makes all things better over time is that what you're saying daws ? :eusa_shhh: a totally natural and undirected process is gonna improve living organisms over time. Daws are you really this dense to believe such nonsense.

I love to watch progressive nutjobs think up new words to demonize groups of people, with the stated goal of making whatever current train of thought they don't like, illegal....

I'm not demonizing anyone. You said you weren't fundamentalist. I said creationist doesn't really fit either.

Fundamentalist christian has never really been a hardcore militant movement. More of a set of beliefs that are unmovable.

Some of you are militant without being fundamentalist. There is no real term for that.

I suppose we could call you radical christians in the same way the media portrays radical muslims....

They avoid the origins question like the plague, I wonder why ? The nut jobs try desperately to change the subject now that is funny.
who's avoiding what? the fact is the origins question has been beaten to death.
you have no actual quantifiable evidence to bolster your speculation.
it appears to me your need to reopen that done to death subject is to reassure yourself , not answer the age old question "how did we get here"?
you already have your answer, (it's not the correct one as there is no correct answer at this time)
there might never be.
I'm highly confident it will not be found by reading folk tales from a 2000 thousand year old compendium of short stories.
or pseudoscience.

Last edited:
Daws paranoia is someone suffering from a mental condition. You put this paranoia on display by quoting and feeling the need to attempt discrediting every response I make.

5-4-3-2-1
it obvious you have no clue what the definition of paranoid is.

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.[1]

They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience.[2][verification needed] People with this particular disorder may or may not have a tendency to bear grudges, suspiciousness, tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile, persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right.[3]

if this isn't a spot on description of YWC then shoot me now.

Hey dummy,I do know what paranoia means and when you look it up in a dictionary there is a description of you.
obviously not....

I love to watch progressive nutjobs think up new words to demonize groups of people, with the stated goal of making whatever current train of thought they don't like, illegal....

I'm not demonizing anyone. You said you weren't fundamentalist. I said creationist doesn't really fit either.

Fundamentalist christian has never really been a hardcore militant movement. More of a set of beliefs that are unmovable.

Some of you are militant without being fundamentalist. There is no real term for that.

I suppose we could call you radical christians in the same way the media portrays radical muslims....
terrorists for Jesus?

terrorists for Jesus?

Terrorist is too far. They aren't blowing anyone up.

He is right. Forcing religion on children is wrong. If you want to teach your children your beliefs fine, but don't force them.

terrorists for Jesus?

Terrorist is too far. They aren't blowing anyone up.
not yet:razz:
ok, how bout annoyists for jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back