crickets from the right

Yes. It's his own place, and we are paying him every time he stays there. It's not like he stays there for free. Kinda like if you paid yourself to stay in your own house, and the government reimbursed you. Not kinda like that, exactly like that.

Yep, that's exactly how it is!

Ask me how many fucks I give?

If you are one of the 33% of the country who support Trump, You don't care at all. Trumpbots have made that clear.
and the never trumpers have proven they don't care about the country either, only their right to pout.

If you say so. I've had crazy right wingers call me unpatriotic and America hating for years. I'll admit it was a little aggravating at first, but now I realize it's just something you unconsciously blurt out. Kinda like a mini dose of Tourettes Syndrome.
well you don't sound as much like a never trumper as many do at times. but the ones who will shoot down any idea of regardless of how they may feel about it otherwise just simply crack me up.

Then I haven't been trying hard enough. I hate that orange pig at least as much as you hate Hillary, Obama, and Muslims all rolled into one.

so you are just bullshitting....got that

How can he have links to events in his own life?

Every one of those peckers in government over spends. Both sides. That's because it isn't their own money and most of them have the conscience of a cockroach.
I wonder about why all this shit is costing us to the tune of these ridiculous figures. We've all heard the cliches about government spending 800 bucks for a toilet seat. Unfortunately, that's just how it is. And we beg for those sonsabitches to continue crapping on us by voting them in over and again.

If you are one of the 33% of the country who support Trump, You don't care at all. Trumpbots have made that clear.
and the never trumpers have proven they don't care about the country either, only their right to pout.

If you say so. I've had crazy right wingers call me unpatriotic and America hating for years. I'll admit it was a little aggravating at first, but now I realize it's just something you unconsciously blurt out. Kinda like a mini dose of Tourettes Syndrome.
well you don't sound as much like a never trumper as many do at times. but the ones who will shoot down any idea of regardless of how they may feel about it otherwise just simply crack me up.

Then I haven't been trying hard enough. I hate that orange pig at least as much as you hate Hillary, Obama, and Muslims all rolled into one.
that's a lot of hate. but i can still put it aside and try to be fair on action for action. i could well be wrong. i have to take off ignore to see your replies but the last one almost seemed...human.

in a lot of ways i compare my hate for hillary (moreso than obama to be honest) to how people feel about trump. but - the difference for me is i don't follow along with everything she does and go on rants about it. when something happens i try to be fair and ask what if someone i did like did the same thing? if i would be ok with it, then i don't care and whine i her direction simply because the opportunity exists to do so.

the never trumpers don't do the same thing, unfortunately. whine and bitch at every opportunity even if you have to make up reasons to do it.

as for muslims - i don't hate in stereotypes. i take people on their own as they present themselves, so that's just a bullshit stab at me, but have fun. at least i know better than that.

Yes. It's his own place, and we are paying him every time he stays there. It's not like he stays there for free. Kinda like if you paid yourself to stay in your own house, and the government reimbursed you. Not kinda like that, exactly like that.

were you appalled at repub s in congress voting against bills of obamas that they were previously for? and saying their MAIN goal was to unseat him?

Well, at least you guessed correctly that I don't care! :coffee:

Have you guessed that I don't really care about your partisan shill ass either, yet?

If not, you should. :)

Yes. You've made your one dimensional reasoning ability very clear. You remind me of the butcher in Louis Carroll's poem.

It's Lewis Carroll you ignorant fuck! AKA Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, a drug-addled dork.

I read his stuff in 1st grade. Probably should not have been allowed to, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

That's been a done deal for years.

Oh my..You get that upset because I used the wrong spelling of a name. Try to calm down Butcher.

were you appalled at repub s in congress voting against bills of obamas that they were previously for? and saying their MAIN goal was to unseat him?
can you be specific? otherwise we'll talk in generalities and never get anywhere like 90% of our conversations that devolve into WAH TRUMP WAH. so if we're going there, drop me off here.

The right can't even pretend to be fiscally responsible anymore.

AND that's because there is really no "right wing" any longer...We don't have fiscally responsible GOPers......We NOW have the Trump Cult members.

Well, so far the deficit hawks can't explain why the expensive lifestyles of the Trumps at tax payer expense help MAGA.
deficit hawks are in hiding ,,,they only show up when a dem is in our WH
man, glad the left doesn't engage in such selective tactics...

oh wait...

Oh democwat baaaad , wepubwican goooood. That crap gets old. Both parties are run by billionaires with a foreign policy greatly influenced by Israel. Which one do we support who can do the least harm to the country is the only choice we have. C'mon, admit it. We got us a man child bart simpson buffoon in the white house. Hillary might have been worse in the long run but there would have been an element of dignity and intelligence with her that Trump is incapable of. I'd kick my grandson's butt if he acted like Trump acts.

that's a lot of hate. but i can still put it aside and try to be fair on action for action. i could well be wrong. i have to take off ignore to see your replies but the last one almost seemed...human.

in a lot of ways i compare my hate for hillary (moreso than obama to be honest) to how people feel about trump. but - the difference for me is i don't follow along with everything she does and go on rants about it. when something happens i try to be fair and ask what if someone i did like did the same thing? if i would be ok with it, then i don't care and whine i her direction simply because the opportunity exists to do so.

the never trumpers don't do the same thing, unfortunately. whine and bitch at every opportunity even if you have to make up reasons to do it.

as for muslims - i don't hate in stereotypes. i take people on their own as they present themselves, so that's just a bullshit stab at me, but have fun. at least i know better than that.

Odd that you would be so tightly aligned with those that do all the things you mentioned,

The right can't even pretend to be fiscally responsible anymore.

AND that's because there is really no "right wing" any longer...We don't have fiscally responsible GOPers......We NOW have the Trump Cult members.

Newsflash cupcake, what Trump is about, is being fiscally responsible. That's what the whole deal is about. I realize that you will not grasp that in any way, shape, or form, but that's how it is. Expect government to shrink while pitching a hissyfit like the Wicked Witch of the West getting water thrown on her. There are real American Democrats that will side with that as well. Granted, the party has mostly been undermined by leftists, but there really are real American Democrats still.

and the anti-trump cult. don't forget your asinine cult role in all this.

Moron........logically, (something that escapes morons like you.) If one is AGAINST a CULT mind-set, one cannot be a cultist......Here. drink up.

upload_2018-2-12_6-49-4.png

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

Melania Cost Taxpayers More In Three Months Than Michelle Did In Eight Years
Just imagine the expenses we are wasting on career politicians\deep state people.... Over the decades… LOL

Well, so far the deficit hawks can't explain why the expensive lifestyles of the Trumps at tax payer expense help MAGA.
deficit hawks are in hiding ,,,they only show up when a dem is in our WH
man, glad the left doesn't engage in such selective tactics...

oh wait...

Oh democwat baaaad , wepubwican goooood. That crap gets old. Both parties are run by billionaires with a foreign policy greatly influenced by Israel. Which one do we support who can do the least harm to the country is the only choice we have. C'mon, admit it. We got us a man child bart simpson buffoon in the white house. Hillary might have been worse in the long run but there would have been an element of dignity and intelligence with her that Trump is incapable of. I'd kick my grandson's butt if he acted like Trump acts.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Newsflash cupcake, what Trump is about, is being fiscally responsible. That's what the whole deal is about. I realize that you will not grasp that in any way, shape, or form, but that's how it

"Fiscally responsible"?????

What the fuck are you spewing, moron....Check out WHY no U.S. bank would lend the orange clown a dime....and why this moron-in chief had to declare bankruptcy so many times........LOL

Newsflash cupcake, what Trump is about, is being fiscally responsible. That's what the whole deal is about. I realize that you will not grasp that in any way, shape, or form, but that's how it

"Fiscally responsible"?????

What the fuck are you spewing, moron....Check out WHY no U.S. bank would lend the orange clown a dime....and why this moron-in chief had to declare bankruptcy so many times........LOL

He's doing better than you, 'nuff said. :dunno:

I'm not entirely unhappy with his performance, so there's that, too.

Forum List

Back