Cringe discussion of DEI on The Chris Wallace Show

Cause that's what you're told to think. How many 'American right' people do you interact with? lol
No, becauuse that's what I have seen and experienced. Gaslighting doesn't work with me. I live in a conservative state, and there is a diifference between a white conservative and a white right winger. Whitte conservatives are not racists, but we will disagree on policy. Right wing whites are like you. racist and then want to lie about how you aren't.

To the right you have two men who can clearly articulate their points with facts. On the left you have the embodiment of the DEI crowd, two women who are only capable of babbling bias and emotional chatter. Try to sit through the whole seven minutes if you can, but it will be challenging.

I like the bald dude.

No, becauuse that's what I have seen and experienced. Gaslighting doesn't work with me. I live in a conservative state, and there is a diifference between a white conservative and a white right winger. Whitte conservatives are not racists, but we will disagree on policy. Right wing whites are like you. racist and then want to lie about how you aren't.

I call bullshit, what exactly have you 'experienced', and how did you go about obtaining their pollical views while it was occurring?

I call bullshit, what exactly have you 'experienced', and how did you go about obtaining their pollical views while it was occurring?
I DGAF what you call anything. What I said was true and I have nothing to prove to you. There is a difference between conservatives and right wingers. Conservatives are running away from Trump, right wingers are his base.

Now he says there was no plagarism? He is simply unable to hold a black person responsible for wrongdoing.
More like you’re all too eager to hold a black person responsible for wrongdoing.

Harvard never accused her of plagiarism.
The work in question cited the sources but left out the quotation marks identifying the cited work.

More like you’re all too eager to hold a black person responsible for wrongdoing.

Harvard never accused her of plagiarism.
The work in question cited the sources but left out the quotation marks identifying the cited work.
She did that 50 times?!

Seems like you’re all too eager to make excuses for the indefensible if done by a black person.

What about her refusal to condemn the calls to genocide the Jews? What excuse will you give for THAT?

Damn….do you leftists all have to lie? NO discrimination is acceptable, and there should be NO discussion in a job application as to how you’re focused on helping one race over another.
Uh huh. What do you propose then as a solution?
Bias training?

I would like to know how many times IM2 had the N word keyed across the hood of his car, had his school locker spray painted with the same, had someone trespass into his house and destroy a black symbol, had his clothes mocked as ”African clothes,” and, of course….had his parents’ immediate families SLAUGHTERED for being black.

IM2 needs to get it through his thick skull that other people have suffered too, and succeeded despite that - largely by taking control of the things in their own community, and within themselves, to make for a better life.

I DGAF what you call anything. What I said was true and I have nothing to prove to you. There is a difference between conservatives and right wingers. Conservatives are running away from Trump, right wingers are his base.

Why are 'right wingers' his base? What makes Trump attract 'racists'? What makes Trump racist?

So you have no 'experiences' to cite, I'm totally shocked. :rolleyes:

So if you're black you need an 'advantage' handed to you, you're not capable of making it on your own?
Whites like you really need to shut up about having advantages handed to somebody. The fact you make this statement means that either you're totally ignorant of your own history or you're a dishonest piece of trash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back