Cringe discussion of DEI on The Chris Wallace Show

Why are 'right wingers' his base? What makes Trump attract 'racists'? What makes Trump racist?

So you have no 'experiences' to cite, I'm totally shocked. :rolleyes:
You know the answers to all those questions. I live in Kansas, a state Trump won in both elections. I have plenty of experiences.

Whites like you really need to shut up about having advantages handed to somebody. The fact you make this statement means that you're totally ignorant of youw own history or you're a dishonest piece of trash.

So I'll take that as a 'yes', you need advantages and can't make it on your own without them.

You know the answers to all those questions. I live in Kansas, a state Trump won in both elections. I have plenty of experiences.

No, actually I don't, Trump was never known as racist, quite the opposite in fact, until he ran as president as a republican, and then all of his former leftie friends suddenly labeled him as racist, as well as his supporters. What evidence do you have to support the claims?

Sure, IM2, sure. :laughing0301:
1704747474832.png

Understand that you don't know WTH you're talking about.

No, actually I don't, Trump was never known as racist, quite the opposite in fact, until he ran as president as a republican, and then all of his former leftie friends suddenly labeled him as racist, as well as his supporters. What evidence do you have to support the claims?
Trump was indeed known as a racist.

1704747742103.png

View attachment 885268

And yet…..you voted for Biden, a terrible racist.

View attachment 885268

You're full of shit and so are those 'articles'. Let's see something written prior to 2016.

"There was no plagiarism." I see...interesting.
"You never considered questioning the qualifications of the white presidents....." I didn't have that job, IM2 :rolleyes-41:
How do you know that the white presidents weren't vetted, IM2?
I see you are now rewriting history...again....interesting.
There was no plagarism. You didn't have the job of questioning Gays qualifications either. What makes you think Gay was not vetted? Excuses are the hallmark of the white racist.

Considering the attack pertaining to plagarism came from an unnamed source used by the Washington Free Beacon, the question to be asked is are they going to check Alan Garber? Are you going to ask them to check Garbers credentials?

The answer is no, and you will make an excuse todefend why you don't.

View attachment 885267

Understand that you don't know WTH you're talking about.
So, how much was your reparations check, lil' feller?

Oh...haven't got one yet? :eusa_whistle:

So, how much was your reparations check, lil' feller?

Oh...haven't got one yet? :eusa_whistle:
So you haven't read the study and you're proud to know that whites were handed the equivalent of 1 quadrillion dollars from the government that blacks were excluded from. And even knowing how much whites have been given that others have not, you disagree with me saying whites have been given special advantages because of their color.

That's evil.

And that is why Malcolm X called whites like you devils.

All 13% work?

LOL
Do all whites work?

You guys really need to stop this shit.

You no good maggots pull crap like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Then you pricks have the nerve to talk about blacks not wanting to work, or run your mouths telling somebody to get a mf-ing job. And while you do this dishonest crap, we are supposed to stay civil with you dishonest bstds.

Forum List

Back