Cringe discussion of DEI on The Chris Wallace Show

Do all whites work?

Never made that claim.

Then you pricks have the nerve to talk about blacks not wanting to work, or run your mouths telling somebody to get a mf-ing job. And while you do this dishonest crap, we are supposed to stay civil with you dishonest bstds.

Don't put words in my mouth, you racist jerk.

Just deal with what I said, if you can.

If you walked through the shopping mall in a liberal area, you’d think it was 75% black.
Or in certain parts of most big cities you might think the airline had dropped you off in India instead of America

These MAGAts are the people who you, Mac1958 are concerned about offending. Reading this thread are the feelings of MAGAts really what we should be focusing on when it comes to easing racial tension?
Why would I worry about offending those people?

Like the Trumpsters, you're just making up my opinions and running with them.

I sure wish folks here could just be honest and drop the straw man crap. Boring.

Why would I worry about offending those people?
I have no fucking clue but that was your argument at the start wasn't it? That we got Trump as a result of offending these MAGAts?
Like the Trumpsters, you're just making up my opinions and running with them.
Nope. I'm pretty sure that's what you argued. I can quote you if you like.
I sure wish folks here could just be honest and drop the straw man crap. Boring.
I always try to be honest Mac, offense as well sure, but my criticism are always my honest opinions. If I have your argument wrong, then by all means, clarify it.

These MAGAts are the people who you, Mac1958 are concerned about offending. Reading this thread are the feelings of MAGAts really what we should be focusing on when it comes to easing racial tension?
We are not talking about the feelings of MAGATs, whoever they are. We are talking about the racism involved when hiring decisions priotize being black above being the most qualified, and thus excluding 87% of the people from being considered. When you consider the priority is a black female, then you are excluding 94% of the population.

Why is that acceptable? The odds are overwhelming that the most qualified for the position is among the 92% the racists won’t even consider.

We are not talking about the feelings of MAGATs, whoever they are. We are talking about the racism involved when hiring decisions priotize being black above being the most qualified, and thus excluding 87% of the people from being considered. When you consider the priority is a black female, then you are excluding 94% of the population.
Wrong Lisa. When we didn't put these requirements on your deplorable mutant population what we got was the exclusion of black people all together. That you're required now to allow some is not a requirement to allow the unqualified unless you're racist and you think being black makes you inherently unqualified.
Why is that acceptable?
Because history has taught us that yours is a deplorably racist, mutant culture. :dunno:
The odds are overwhelming that the most qualified for the position is among the 92% the racists won’t even consider.
There is no such thing as the most qualified. That's a ridiculous, fairytale notion that's obviously subjective yet small intellects like you treat as if objective.

Because everything whites have is because they had an advantage handed them based on race.
See, exactly what I said, that's what you were taught, and you have a chip on your shoulder, a very heavy one that you will carry until the day you die. I actually pity you. I have met many, many successful people of all colors and backgrounds and the one thing that they all have in common, especially people of color, is that they don't carry hate and resentment around 24/7, they aren't bitter, they have a positive outlook on life, were taught they could be anything and do anything, and they have. It's quite refreshing compared to someone like you who blames everyone but yourself for your failures in life. It's like night and day, you'll never see it or understand it, that's why I pity you.

Do all whites work?

You guys really need to stop this shit.

You no good maggots pull crap like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Then you pricks have the nerve to talk about blacks not wanting to work, or run your mouths telling somebody to get a mf-ing job. And while you do this dishonest crap, we are supposed to stay civil with you dishonest bstds.
If government discriminates against your race you have a valid complaint

Affirmative Action discriminates against white people by hiring and promoting minorities who are considered less qualified

That works better at the post office where everyone gets paid whether the mail gets delivered or not

But the private sector has higher standards and expects more

You just can't deal with the truth. Trump is a racist. It's what he's always been and everything I posted was about things that happened long before 2016.

No, the articles you linked were written and published 2016 or later, they just simply lied about his past, as that's what they've had to do to label him a racist. All through his life he has been a philanthropist for the black community and has always supported his fellow black leaders and entrepreneurs, especially in NY. Then they turned on him for politics and stabbed him the back, the race hustlers had $$$ to make, they're all for sale to the highest bidder by convincing shmucks like you that the reason for your failure is 'racism'.

Because everything whites have is because they had an advantage handed them based on race.
My father got NOTHING that the blacks in his class didn’t get: a free college education for the bright kids.

You are going to be miserable and angry until the day you die. The Jews living in America in the 1940s had every right to live the remainder of their lives in misery and anger: their grandparents, parents, and siblings had just been SLAUGHTERED by Hitler! (And no, they didn’t get reparations for it.)

Instead, they did as they always did after a horrible instance of antisemitism, which has occurred for millenia. They continued to support one another with close-knit communities of stores, shops, synagogues, and so forth. They continued their emphasis on education, and my own dad was studying in his tenement to earn a free ride through college - the same as his black classmates, if they chose - while his own mother cried softly in the other room so as not to disturb my dad‘s studying.

Did my grandmother rail against the Nazis the rest of her life? No. She never even spoke of it to me, and I only know because Dad told me. When I reached college-age, I learned that my poor, uneducated grandmother had managed to save $30,000 (1975 dollars) for my college education! THAT is how one succeeds, and doesn’t let the bigots win: by focusing all efforts on being successful, and yes…that means no children before marriage as well.

So, IM2, instead of wasting all your obvious energy and intelligence on being angry and hounding whites for payback, look to other minorities and emulate how THEY were able to achieve so well in the face of so much adversity.

”Living well is the best revenge.”

Last edited:
So you haven't read the study and you're proud to know that whites were handed the equivalent of 1 quadrillion dollars from the government that blacks were excluded from. And even knowing how much whites have been given that others have not, you disagree with me saying whites have been given special advantages because of their color.

That's evil.

And that is why Malcolm X called whites like you devils.
And whites call you a racist, with good cause.
You're a race baiter, dude, likely paid to do it.

The reparations aren't coming.....and Equity does not equate to an equal outcome.

Last edited:
And we got whites here who think this shit is funny..

That's evil.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

”Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

There are millions of whites doing this and until this stops, DEI will be necessary.

Last edited:
And wwe gott whites here who think thhis shit is funny..

That's evil.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

”Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

There are millions of whites doing this and until this stops, DEI will be necessary.
You’ve repeated that ONE member‘s post 100 times. We get it. Some people won’t hire blacks. Just like some people won’t hire Jews.

The answer is to move on, find an employer who isn’t a bigot, and get a job.

Last edited:
And whites call you a racist, with good cause.
You're a race baiter, dude, likely paid to do it.

The reparations aren't coming.....and Equity does not equate to an equal outcome.
No, I don't race bait. Nor am I paid. You are either ignorant or dishonest.

Everything that is not black people blaming ourselves for hatever we face is race baiting to people like you. But the truth shows us this:

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negrosproblem is what it is because he is innately inferior orbecause he is basically lazy and listless or because he hasnot lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the originsof the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Funny how whites like you miss this statement from King. Funny how yoou miss the fact King was for reparations.

"Few people consider the fact that in addition to being enslaved for two centuries, the Negro was during all those years robbed of the wages of his toil. No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries. Not all the wealth of this affluent society could meet the bill. Yet, a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes. The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the Government of special compensatory measures which could be regarded as asettlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law. Such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest.”

And don't try talking about welfare because that is not the program meeting what King said. Blacks will get reparations and it will happen in the next 20 years. We fought for 245 years to get whiites to end sslavery. I'm certain there was an ahole like you telling a black slave that blacks would never be free.

We fought for 100 years to end apartheid after slavery. I'm sure there was an ahole like you quoting Booker T and telling blacks how they will never be allowed to sit in the same facilities as whites. But this is about economic equality, and like King said, the other fights cost whites nothing, but this one is different and evidence exists that shows the economic harm caused to generations of blacks after slavery to this very moment. You haven't read the evidence but run your mouth and that's the sign of an ignorant man.

So stop being white talking about whaat doesn't equate to equal outcomes. That's like Donald Trump telling everyybody he built his own busineses without any help from his father.

You’ve repeated that ONE member‘s post 100 times. We get it. Some people won’t hire blacks. Just like some people won’t hire Jews.

The answer is to move on, find an employer who isn’t a bigot, and get a job.
Whaddya know. There’s that advantage you swear white folks don’t have. :rolleyes:

Whaddya know. There’s that advantage you swear white folks don’t have. :rolleyes:
Blacks have the same opportunity. You’re telling me that blacks can’t get hired anywhere? Why not just go to the federal government, which is very biased TOWARD blacks? That’s why Jews did when all the antisemites wouldn’t hire them.

You leftists making excuses for blacks who can’t get jobs isn’t helping them. In fact, black females are sitting in the driver’s seat these days.

Forum List

Back