Crist loves everyone... except the unborn and DeSantis supporters

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

This guy is insane from the get-go thinking he can beat DeSantis of all people!

I can't think a better governor any state has ever had.. Huckabee comes to mind, but I can't say I know a lot about his time as gov of Arkansas.. I just like a lot of what he has said on Fox News..

In any case, he called DeS voters a bunch of haters, while proclaiming that he is all about love. Please

The unborn won't argue with him.. only because they can't.

The poor things need big people to stand up for them and... well, you know

love them...

Crist has selective love...

I tend to think he has an awful lot of love for certain people... namely himself and his family

If Crist is what it takes to get rid of that rightwing bootlicker in Florida, then so let it be.

He just told voters yesterday that if they support desantis he doesn't want their vote....well.....LOLOL he wasn't going to get their votes in the first place. Is Crist taking notes from Joe Biden?? Maybe Charlie needs a cognitive test. How old is this dude now? LOL

Now today...he says...he's all about love. Great Guns and little pistols..have the DEMS REdefined LOVE NOW??

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If Crist is what it takes to get rid of that rightwing bootlicker in Florida, then so let it be.

We love DeSantis in Florida, LOL. Good luck with that. And seriously, Democrats calling Republicans blood suckers? Have you checked out what your party is spending right now? You have no integrity at all

I can't think a better governor any state has ever had.. Huckabee comes to mind, but I can't say I know a lot about his time as gov of Arkansas.. I just like a lot of what he has said on Fox News..

In any case, he called DeS voters a bunch of haters, while proclaiming that he is all about love. Please

love them...

I tend to think he has an awful lot of love for certain people... namely himself and his family

Crist sounded like he was stoned off his ass, did you hear that? Wow

He just told voters yesterday that if they support desantis he doesn't want their vote....well.....LOLOL he wasn't going to get their votes in the first place. Is Crist taking notes from Joe Biden?? Maybe Charlie needs a cognitive test. How old is this dude now? LOL

Now today...he says...he's all about love. Great Guns and little pistols..have the DEMS REdefined LOVE NOW??
they always have tried to re-define that and eveything else

I was thinking that Crist's comment that he doesn't want their votes was something akin to political suicide but maybe not.. After all, as u say, he knows he isn't getting them anyway... nothing to lose...

Still, it was kind of dumb IMO

The point of his statement was simply to imply that DeS has a bunch of haters supporting him. But it seems that comment would only work with people too young to vote anyway... u know... like 5 yr olds..

You can tell 5 yr olds any old thing and they will believe it..

Does Crist think most voters have the mentality of a 5 yr old? hmm... kinda looks that way

The easy part was that Democrat voters were that stupid. Everything else after that was harder.

1661465517868.png

The easy part was that Democrat voters were that stupid. Everything else after that was harder.
Hitlery forgot that not all Americans are stupid or uneducated..

The demonrats always think Americans are like them... Where they got that idea is beyond me

oh wait... What am I saying? of course some americans are stupid.. the ones who vote for these dimrats.

Last edited:
Crist will be lucky to get 40% of the vote here in Florida. It won't even be close.

If he thinks pulling that Crooked Hillary kind of deplorable hate speech against Floridians is going to get him elected then he is dumber than a doorknob.

love them...

Sadly the “born” don’t get anywhere near the concern that the unborn get.

Crist will be lucky to get 40% of the vote here in Florida. It won't even be close.

If he thinks pulling that Crooked Hillary kind of deplorable hate speech against Floridians is going to get him elected then he is dumber than a doorknob.
Talking about love is hate speech?

Wow

Forum List

Back