Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm going to vote for Trump, because we absolutely must stop Joe Biden and D mocrats from flooding America with the third-world.

But I ask you, why does Trump do shit like this? How does it grow his voting base? When you have voters out there who are undecided, or they are independents, how does this attract them to your side?

Seriously, I desperately want to win this election, but this sort of crap doesn't help, and in fact it can only hurt! This only gives Biden and Dems the opportunity to question his stability and cognitive abilities.

'Deranged': Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant​

In his first campaign rally since the presidential debate, Donald Trump went on a bizarre tangent that left critics disgusted and questioning his fitness for office.

Speaking at his Doral golf club in Florida, the former president was discussing his campaign pledge to tipped workers when he began sharing an anecdote about a waitress he said he met in Nevada.

But I ask you, why does Trump do shit like this? How does it grow his voting base? When you have voters out there who are undecided, or they are independents, how does this attract them to your side?
Trump does this because he's an awful human being, and you support him.

What does that make you?

1720626147039.png

Trump appeals to his base

A base which thrives on mocking personal appearance

I'm going to vote for Trump, because we absolutely must stop Joe Biden and D mocrats from flooding America with the third-world.

Seriously, I desperately want to win this election, but this sort of crap doesn't help, and in fact it can only hurt! This only gives Biden and Dems the opportunity to question his stability and cognitive abilities.

'Deranged': Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant​

Both sides are messed up.

When critics on the left complain and are disgusted, that typically translates into the something that's being done correctly. Same ol' same ol' with the left and with them suddenly taking offense. They are throwing rocks from their glass house.
Is his statement not true? Have another donut Chris then you can shut down another bridge to get your way.

Is his statement not true? Have another donut Chris then you can shut down another bridge to get your way.
Here's the problem.

Here's the problem.

Nice deflection. Now answer the question. Is his statement untrue. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Trump appeals to his base

A base which thrives on mocking personal appearance

And how does your base differ exactly? You assholes are constantly denigrating, insulting, slurring, and belittling and entire party on the right, but it's somehow different when you do it. It's okay when you're talking about deplorables, right? 🤡

The mainstream media protects Biden and keeps his increasingly incoherent behavior secret but leaks private conversations that are critical of Trump. Such is the state of media coverage.

Forum List

Back