Cross Removed! Town avoids lawsuit and follows the law

I'm not an atheist. Your ignorance defeats you again. :thup:

Then why do you care about a cross on top of a tree?
Because I care deeply about the Constitution and my personal religious freedoms.

I am a strict constructionist, and even i don't really get how a cross on a tree in a public square is establishment of religion.

It's a pity most progressives aren't this anal about the 2nd amendment.

It isn't but butt hurt is butt hurt. There are 100's of Christian religions and the tree and the cross promotes any religion.

For progressives its all about their butthurt being more equal than anyone else's butthurt, AND WE WILL SUE TO GET OUR WAY!!!
So....is there a reason why you are not working to get such court rulings overturned the way these things are done?

Then why do you care about a cross on top of a tree?
Because I care deeply about the Constitution and my personal religious freedoms.

I am a strict constructionist, and even i don't really get how a cross on a tree in a public square is establishment of religion.

It's a pity most progressives aren't this anal about the 2nd amendment.

It isn't but butt hurt is butt hurt. There are 100's of Christian religions and the tree and the cross promotes any religion.

For progressives its all about their butthurt being more equal than anyone else's butthurt, AND WE WILL SUE TO GET OUR WAY!!!
So....is there a reason why you are not working to get such court rulings overturned the way these things are done?

Why do you always run to the "why aren't you doing X", thing? Is it because you can't actually argue the topic and hand on the merits and have to resort to the fallacy of "no action = no right to have a position"

This is a debating message board, not a "you only have an opinion of you do something" board.

Your same old same old schtick is getting tiresome.

Forum List

Back