Crowd Cheers When Valedictorian Quotes Trump

What an asswhipe. He quotes a very generic passage and lies about who said it? Then, his fellow Liberals pat him on the back for what was just a bad joke. Clearly he couldn't quote Trump saying, "We have record low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics", because then he couldn't pass it off as Obama's quote. Liberals are an odd bunch. LOL
We had record low unemployment in 2000 and?

Let us know ALL of the things obama did for THE BLACKS during his presidency. Stupid ass enslaved OP.
More than you ever have done for whites.

Whites generally dont need things done for them.
Since when has this been so?

Since the dawn of time...
Yeah, you run wit dat, but don't trip and put out an eye....
Whites had to have help just to get established in Europe.

Let us know ALL of the things obama did for THE BLACKS during his presidency. Stupid ass enslaved OP.

Who helped?

Who helped?
other whites.

Still thrilled to see progressives continuing to embrace the hate America mantra. Go....go....the political divide in this country needs to become far more pronounced and thank God, for the first time in my lifetime, conservatives are finally adopting a FUCK YOU attitude.....a smack these mother fuckers down attitude! It's a beautiful thing!

Leading the charge? White males......ftmfw!! It's about time.:rock::rock::rock::hello77:. The whole white male guilt shit started dying during the Soetero years and now is on life support. WINNING!!

Last edited:
Then reveals it was Obama -

CALL: 202-224-3121 on Twitter
lol! He sure made idiots out of all those Trump Sheep.

Hopefully he opened one or two of their eyes, though it is clear by the posts I've read on the USMB that Trump supporters have closed minds, and no matter the facts and the evidence, will support Trump no matter what he does [as evidenced by some of those posts above].

Most recently he claimed as POTUS he has absolute power, and can even pardon himself. What more evidence is needed to conclude Trump believes he is the law, and he and his supporters cannot seem to grasp how this form of leadership is exactly what lead to our Revolution.

Who helped?
other whites.

What? They loan him a shovel or something?

Obama gave Blacks back the Jobs Bush Exported!
fredgraph.png

:
>> "This is the part of my speech where I share some inspirational quotes I found on Google," Bowling said in his speech. "'Don't just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.' — Donald J. Trump."

The crowd burst into applause.

"Just kidding," Bowling said. "That was Barack Obama."

The 18-year-old valedictorian said the crowd quickly went silent. << --- USA Today story

THAT is eloquent.

Excellent find Brother Marc. Says so much.

Unfortunately I fear it will be an "airplane story" --- it will sail over a lot of heads.

But those heads will be in, I have no doubt, thanks to your excellent thread title. :clap2:
The kid's failed attempt at humor didn't sail over anybody's head. If the audience doesn't laugh, your joke bombed. He misattributed a quote from Obama's teleprompter to Trump, and thought it would be funny.

The good news is that he got good grades and they can't take away his diploma for a failed attempt at humor.

The even better news is that you jackass party of slavery supporters are this desperate.

:
>> "This is the part of my speech where I share some inspirational quotes I found on Google," Bowling said in his speech. "'Don't just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.' — Donald J. Trump."

The crowd burst into applause.

"Just kidding," Bowling said. "That was Barack Obama."

The 18-year-old valedictorian said the crowd quickly went silent. << --- USA Today story

THAT is eloquent.

Excellent find Brother Marc. Says so much.

Unfortunately I fear it will be an "airplane story" --- it will sail over a lot of heads.

But those heads will be in, I have no doubt, thanks to your excellent thread title. :clap2:

"Excellent find" The story is all over the place.

The class president at my granddaughter's graduation today is a Mexican, so what did she do but talk about DACA and used half her speech taking in Spanish to her illegal parents and others in attendance who don't speak English. I wanted to stand up and yell out "ICE!"
Yell La Migra instead. Used to do that when I lived in SD to get rid of Mexicans.

Went to a small town graduation. 130 students with 70 on honor roll.
No politics during speeches. No pandering. Even heard God mentioned once.

Yeah. I could tell it wasn't an urban school. These kids got a chance.
I was valedictorian both in 6th and in 12th grades.

I did not mention God, nor politics, nor religion in either speech.

I talked about being original and not following the crowd.

It is lonely at the top.

Forum List

Back