Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

Where is that "proof"?

And noting how you have to drag your imaginary sexual fantasies about President Biden and his daughter into this thread that (checks notes) has nothing to do with that.
They are not fantasies. The guy is white trash and you defend him. That simple troll.

Frankly it looks like the DEMS have continued to pay off Black cities to attack Trump and his supporters. This is an all Black Atlanta District rigging a Prosecution on some BS charge that whitey pushed them into. Inflaming racial tensions even further.

We are watching the country become a Banana Republic real time.

Shame. We use to be a country of laws. Now we are a Banana Republic with destructive ruling Leftest assholes. Leftest assholes that are above the law.
I guess it's just that easy to get over on your kind, time after time.

Frankly it looks like the DEMS have continued to pay off Black cities to attack Trump and his supporters. This is an all Black Atlanta District rigging a Prosecution on some BS charge that whitey pushed them into. Inflaming racial tensions even further.
Fulton County is not 100% black you idiot.

Stop stalking me across the boards. You keep appearing everywhere I comment. It's creep and against the rules. You've been warned before.

giphy.gif

Not wanting to go outside around a bunch of hot concrete when it's 93 degrees and 80% humidity does not make one a RINO.

Not at all. I bet no leftist shitbags would ever do that for more than 15 minutes.

Trump should NOT pay the 200 grand bail!

Let them throw him in jail along with 8 secret service agents. It would throw the entire jail system into chaos. Trump gets to play the victim...and it would be 10 million dollars worth of campaign air time and it wouldn't cost him a cent! :D

It would be a bad idea. For both the Trump Supporter and the ANTIFA or BLM. Fulton county has every officer on duty and the streets around the courthouse locked down.
Great day to commit crime in Fulton County. Everyone knows where law enforcement is. Wonder how much that costs the taxpayers? Clown shows of that level aren't cheap.

So a redbone is a black person? Or a black woman?

How did they get that nickname?
Oh, you don't know?

It's a color of skin among black people.

There's redbone, and then there's black.

It was a really old, wrinkled, very black woman that told me about Sherman when I was a little kid in GA.

you're a friggin clown.

no one sees BLM anywhere anymore and ANTIFA?

They're hiding under your bed
The National Police State Apparatus are arresting people of religion, people who complain at school boards and things like that. They invade the privacy of people's homes with impunity, and they are considered terrorists. Which limits their rights. Right out of the 1968 Police State TV movie...Shadow on the Land.

Not wanting to go outside around a bunch of hot concrete when it's 93 degrees and 80% humidity does not make one a RINO.

Not at all. I bet no leftist shitbags would ever do that for more than 15 minutes.
They only come out at night.

FERGUSON-LEDE3-superJumbo.jpg

The National Police State Apparatus are arresting people of religion, people who complain at school boards and things like that. They invade the privacy of people's homes with impunity, and they are considered terrorists. Which limits their rights. Right out of the 1968 Police State TV movie...Shadow on the Land.
If you act like an animal at a school board meeting you deserve to be arrested.

Forum List

Back