Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

I have no desire to go...I can laugh at the orange sexual abuser (and you) from the comfort of my own home. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Why do you expect anyone else to go? It is the Democrats that fly troublemakers around to where they are needed.

I live in the Greater Atlanta area. Right now it is 93 degrees with enough humidity to make the air feel like a wet blanket on you.

I wouldn't stand outside the Fulton County courthouse if Jesus Christ were coming.

It is not insane. There is proof the agents were there and the violence was instigated by them.

Trump did not shower with his pre-teen daughter Joe did. You support white trash. So what else is new?
Jill has been fed incomplete propaganda.

trump did not want to 'bunk' his daughter. He made it clear if she WASN'T his daughter, he would want to date her.

It would be a bad idea. For both the Trump Supporter and the ANTIFA or BLM. Fulton county has every officer on duty and the streets around the courthouse locked down.

Self defense, as libstain puke like you and your kind always initiate. I would prefer and old guy (terminal) to gun down 100s' of them as that is what they deserve for stealing 2020 without remorse and now the witch hunt while all real crimes go free. ATL is probably murder capital of the South or close to it. But this BS is what they go after?

Last edited:
It is not insane. There is proof the agents were there and the violence was instigated by them.

Trump did not shower with his pre-teen daughter Joe did. You support white trash. So what else is new?
Where is that "proof"?

And noting how you have to drag your imaginary sexual fantasies about President Biden and his daughter into this thread that (checks notes) has nothing to do with that.

I live in the Greater Atlanta area. Right now it is 93 degrees with enough humidity to make the air feel like a wet blanket on you.

I wouldn't stand outside the Fulton County courthouse if Jesus Christ were coming.
You RINO

Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Do notice redbone grandma out there.

I thought it was an FBI setup?

"Joel from Woodstock, a former Republican who came to the Fulton County Jail this morning to deliver a message," posted Bluestein on social media.

“I want to see the sociopath who tried to steal my vote in 2020 go to prison," the man said.

POLL: Should Trump be allowed to run for office?

His t-shirt reads: "No, really. HE LOST & you're in a cult."

Was he wearing a dress, like your cult thinks is normal?

Self denense as libstain puke like you and your kind always initiate. I would prefer and old guy (terminal) to gun down 100s' of them as that is what they deserve for stealing 2020 without remorse and now the witch hunt while all real crimes go free. ATL is probably murder capital of the South or close to it. But this BS is what they go after?
So....why aren't you there living the life you are fantasizing here? Just a scared little MAGAt who talks tough but can't get it up to follow thru?

Forum List

Back