CRT Indoctrination at Schools Continues via “Teach Truth” National Effort

Archeologists have proven the Hebrews never resided in Egypt.
Natural Enemies From Time Immemorial

The Exodus took place in the Arabian desert, after the Hebrew slaves freed themselves from the Arab descendants of Ishmael.

It's been suggested that the tribe of Dan was actually descended from Greeks driven from the Trojan War, whom Homer and Virgil sometimes called "Danaos," as in Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."

Last edited:
Gay people exist. That's a truth
They exist. That doesn’t mean they should exist or that their existence should be accepted.
America has a shameful history of racism that continues to this day. That's a truth
Yep, and until members of minority communities decide to embrace American values and societal norms it should continue.
The Zionist Entity oppresses the Palestinian people. That's a truth
The Palestinian people need to accept that Israel is here to stay. Until they do, and end the terrorist acts against Israel, I say… wipe the Palestinian people out.
Evolution is a thing that happened. That's a truth
You put your faith in Science. Good for you. I place my faith elsewhere, and I’ll defend it violently if necessary.
Climate Change is real. That's a truth
We’ll all be long dead before it has any significant impact on us to 🖕 the whole world.

Again, ICE vehicles are superior to EV's, and will be until you can charge an EV as fast as filling a gas tank.
Or you can plug in the car when you aren't using it... kind of like people do with their phones now.
I live in an apartment and don't own a garage, where do I plug in? Talk about being an elitist fuck. I guess only people who own houses will own cars in the future you stuck up gas bag.

I'm a construction worker. Currently, I'm working on a project that is local to me, but I could be put on a project up to eighty miles away.

Like you, I live in an apartment, and there is no feasible way to set up a car charger for my use at home. The places that I build may have operable car charges when they are finished, but by that time, I will have moved on to another project.

When I am on a distant project, I may have to stop on my way home every day, to refuel my car. That's OK, because it only takes a few minutes to fill up a real car. With an hour or so to commute to work, and up to three or four hours to get home (traffic being much worse in the afternoon/evening when I am trying to get home), on top of an eight-hour work day, how am I supposed to find several hours out of my already-long drive home to charge an electric car?

So you don't have a solid answer, then. Let's doom future generations because, hey, I don't want to be mildly bothered.

View attachment 710302

Except no one is saying that. What is being said - justifiably - is that white people today have benefited from it and need to fix the inequities. But again..

View attachment 710303

We could set up parking areas to recharge, with a code to activate the charger with your account. Easy-peasy. But of course.

View attachment 710304

Nah, we will just give them a future of an over controlling government. Much better.....

They are saying that, you fucking liar.

Oh yeah, maintaining those is going to be very simple..........

You are a typical limo liberal. You might as well have just said "let them eat cake"

I'm a construction worker. Currently, I'm working on a project that is local to me, but I could be put on a project up to eighty miles away.

Like you, I live in an apartment, and there is no feasible way to set up a car charger for my use at home. The places that I build may have operable car charges when they are finished, but by that time, I will have moved on to another project.

When I am on a distant project, I may have to stop on my way home every day, to refuel my car. That's OK, because it only takes a few minutes to fill up a real car. With an hour or so to commute to work, and up to three or four hours to get home (traffic being much worse in the afternoon/evening when I am trying to get home), on top of an eight-hour work day, how am I supposed to find several hours out of my already-long drive home to charge an electric car?

This would be solved by batteries that charge as fast as filling a gas tank, but so far I have not seen any development news on such a technology.

This would be solved by batteries that charge as fast as filling a gas tank, but so far I have not seen any development news on such a technology.

A gallon of gasoline contains approximately 33,700 watt-hours of energy that can be released by burning it.

If you could pump gasoline at a rate of only one gallon per minute, that would be comparable to charging a battery at a rate of over two million watts. Aside from current car battery technology not being able to withstand being charged at such a rate, where are you going to find that much power?

A typical home has about 48,000 watts of available power. If a home dedicated its entire allocation just to charging a car, with no power at all being used by any other appliances or devices, it'd be comparable to pumping gasoline at a rate of about 1.4 gallons per hour.

We are a very, very, very, very, very long way from being able to charging an electric car at a rate that is comparable to pumping gasoline into a real car.

A gallon of gasoline contains approximately 33,700 watt-hours of energy that can be released by burning it.

If you could pump gasoline at a rate of only one gallon per minute, that would be comparable to charging a battery at a rate of over two million watts. Aside from current car battery technology not being able to withstand being charged at such a rate, where are you going to find that much power?

A typical home has about 48,000 watts of available power. If a home dedicated its entire allocation just to charging a car, with no power at all being used by any other appliances or devices, it'd be comparable to pumping gasoline at a rate of about 1.4 gallons per hour.

We are a very, very, very, very, very long way from being able to charging an electric car at a rate that is comparable to pumping gasoline into a real car.

Oh I agree 100%, the question is asked usually to the ICE ban proponents, and they usually don't answer it.

Oh I agree 100%, the question is asked usually to the ICE ban proponents, and they usually don't answer it.

• The Tesla Model X costs about $15.29 to fully charge, which comes out to about 5 cents per mile.
  • It will cost around $10.49 to charge a Tesla Model 3. Depending on the variant, this is between 4 and 5 cents per mile.
  • If you own a Tesla Model S, you can expect to pay about 4.3 cents per mile. A full charge will cost $17.55 total.
  • The cost to charge a Tesla Model Y is about $13.16 cents, or 4 cents per mile.
  • The cost to operate an electric vehicle is substantially lower than the cost of a conventional gas-powered car, and it can be even cheaper when you charge your EV with solar panels.

• The Tesla Model X costs about $15.29 to fully charge, which comes out to about 5 cents per mile.
  • It will cost around $10.49 to charge a Tesla Model 3. Depending on the variant, this is between 4 and 5 cents per mile.
  • If you own a Tesla Model S, you can expect to pay about 4.3 cents per mile. A full charge will cost $17.55 total.
  • The cost to charge a Tesla Model Y is about $13.16 cents, or 4 cents per mile.
  • The cost to operate an electric vehicle is substantially lower than the cost of a conventional gas-powered car, and it can be even cheaper when you charge your EV with solar panels.

Why are you posting about cost when I am talking about time and access?

Why are you posting about cost when I am talking about time and access?

For many people, including me, time is a much, much, much bigger issue than cost. With potentially as much as four hours or more per day of commute time, on top of an eight-hour shift (actually eight and a half with a half-hour in the middle for lunch) how am I supposed to fit in time to spend several more hours waiting for my car to charge on the way home? A real car can be fully refueled in just a few minutes.

The effort to brainwash our children is going full throttle as groups such as BLM join forces with teachers‘ unions to “empower” leftist teachers to push forward on sexualizing 5-year-olds, CRT indoctrination, anti-Israel hatred (along with hatred toward Jews who support it), the evils of America, and so forth.

I have seen references to the “Teach Truth” agenda (which is the leftist version of “the truth”) at School Board meetings, far-left churches (yes, they exist), and more. This is often couched as fighting back against the imaginary “MAGA extremists” that Biden et al have created to demonize those who disagree with the leftist agenda.

The following is one such group, in partnership with all sorts of leftist organizations and black organizations, as the Left moves forward to sexualize our children and teach them that whites are racist oppressors.

As long as these lib teachers have a job they are a threat to children

For many people, including me, time is a much, much, much bigger issue than cost. With potentially as much as four hours or more per day of commute time, on top of an eight-hour shift (actually eight and a half with a half-hour in the middle for lunch) how am I supposed to fit in time to spend several more hours waiting for my car to charge on the way home? A real car can be fully refueled in just a few minutes.

So you park your car at a recharging station and it's ready to go the next day.

Just not seeing a problem here.

Forum List

Back