Cruz and Kasich join forces to stop Trump

It kinda sad how the GOP has been tanking themselves over the past few elections. Aside from Palin, this is the worse I've ever seen

It kinda sad how the GOP has been tanking themselves over the past few elections. Aside from Palin, this is the worse I've ever seen
Pandering only to your base will do you in every. single. time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry man, who has Hillary appealed to beyond her "base?" I mean really, think ...
Didn't Wall Street pay her a buttooad of money to hang out with them for an afternoon? Are they considered her base?

Sorry man, who has Hillary appealed to beyond her "base?" I mean really, think ...
Didn't Wall Street pay her a buttooad of money to hang out with them for an afternoon? Are they considered her base?

Yep

This helps The Donald since now it is confirmed that Lyin' Ted and Kasich are worse than any democrat.

Oh, and what's really nice is that Trump's prag Hanity is going to shit him self. Man I hope he does something stupid so foux will dump his ass.
sean-hannity-donald-trump-QUIT-YOU-_zpsfze563hy.jpeg
sean-hannity-donald-trump-QUIT-YOU-_zpsfze563hy.jpeg
[/URL]/IMG]

I agree. Trump has hit a winning narrative with the idea of the system being rigged. Publicly announcing you'll team up to stop him isn't exactly countering that narrative.

Cruz sealed his fate as being the Maverick of the GOP and the True Conservative when he said he would team up with Kasich...

I have a funny feeling Jeb Bush and the Bush family told Ted to work with Kasich and Kasich was promised VP, so now they're going to play let deny Trump, but Cruz is foolish to do this because the establishment will turn on him if the convention is brokered.

Forum List

Back