Cruz and Kasich join forces to stop Trump

Trump responds:

15x8o40.jpg

We know what's coming next.

Trump%20CryBaby_zpsfzxyr9z9.jpg
[/URL[/IMG]

I agree. Trump has hit a winning narrative with the idea of the system being rigged. Publicly announcing you'll team up to stop him isn't exactly countering that narrative.

Cruz sealed his fate as being the Maverick of the GOP and the True Conservative when he said he would team up with Kasich...

I have a funny feeling Jeb Bush and the Bush family told Ted to work with Kasich and Kasich was promised VP, so now they're going to play let deny Trump, but Cruz is foolish to do this because the establishment will turn on him if the convention is brokered.
It's an expected move but such a dumb one by Cruz. He's lost his outsider schtik, he's playing into Trump's narratative, and the GOP is sending clear signals that they don't intend to stand up to Trump.

Cruz has played this pretty smart up to this point but this....jeez.

I agree. Trump has hit a winning narrative with the idea of the system being rigged. Publicly announcing you'll team up to stop him isn't exactly countering that narrative.

Cruz sealed his fate as being the Maverick of the GOP and the True Conservative when he said he would team up with Kasich...

I have a funny feeling Jeb Bush and the Bush family told Ted to work with Kasich and Kasich was promised VP, so now they're going to play let deny Trump, but Cruz is foolish to do this because the establishment will turn on him if the convention is brokered.

Kasich said a long time ago he wouldn't consider VP. But let's not let little things like facts get in the way of a good story, right?

Trump will either win the nomination ir he will blow the whole Cleveland show sky high. There will be blood....

Trump will either win the nomination ir he will blow the whole Cleveland show sky high. There will be blood....
Cleveland is going to be fabulous. This cast of characters is great. Must see TV.

This is the first time in my life I've looked forward to a political event, dead serious.

If they give Palin some air time, I'm gonna fuckin' wet myself.

Who needs the MMA with blood flowing freely when you got the GOP Primaries! Hey, I watched Tyson bite a chunk out of Hollyfield's ear, but the Trump vs GOP battle is even better than that!

Let's say the Cruz-Kasich alliance does what it is intended to do, what then? The rabid Trump supporters will be so furious that will vote for a three legged parakeet, rather than one of these clowns.

CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER?

Who needs the MMA with blood flowing freely when you got the GOP Primaries! Hey, I watched Tyson bite a chunk out of Hollyfield's ear, but the Trump vs GOP battle is even better than that!

Let's say the Cruz-Kasich alliance does what it is intended to do, what then? The rabid Trump supporters will be so furious that will vote for a three legged parakeet, rather than one of these clowns.

CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER?
Yeah, there's no good outcome for the GOP here. If Trump doesn't get it (and he damn well may not), there won't just be traditional convention coverage. It's gonna be 24-hour a day fireworks for a week, at least.

Sanders vs Trump still speaks of being the most entertaining scenario.

Sanders vs Trump still speaks of being the most entertaining scenario.
Maybe, but Trump v Cankles would be good too.

I am betting Mrs. BJ cries multiple times, when The Donald exposes her infinitely corrupt history.

Cleveland is going to be fabulous. This cast of characters is great. Must see TV.

This is the first time in my life I've looked forward to a political event, dead serious.

LOL at Palin!

Maybe she and the family will do a repeat of one of their drunken parties. And of course her daughter turns up pregnant, again, afterwards! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP! :rofl:

LOL at Palin!

Maybe she and the family will do a repeat of one of their drunken parties. And of course her daughter turns up pregnant, again, afterwards! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP! :rofl:
What if she turned up pregnant with Bill Clintons baby.

LOL at Palin!

What if she turned up pregnant with Bill Clintons baby.

After the open heart surgery, I doubt old Bill can keep it up that long....:banana:

Forum List

Back