Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

Ahhh yes. The loser… way to go :)

But we don't know Trump lost......I forced you to admit it earlier:

I caught you lying about it, too:

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

Let's try again: does the Constitution say any state agencies but legislatures can alter mode and method of national elections?

If you lie again, I'll nail you again.

Yes, we know Trump lost. It’s official, Joe Biden is president because Trump lost and he won. You took an extra dose of crazy today didn’t you?!

Does the Constitution allow NC and Pennsylvania courts to alter the times and methods of voting?

Careful.....I'll catch you if you lie again.

The context was whether or not you are so stupid as to vote for this....

1655825199289.png

And we agree that the answer is a resounding "YES!!!!!!!!!"

Hahaha, post 222 was 6 years ago. Next time try and respond a little sooner and we can have a better discussion about it.

Today:

Does the Constitution allow NC and Pennsylvania courts to alter the times and methods of voting?

No the constitution does not allow for courts to make or alter voting times and methods. Courts exist to settle legal disputes.

You’ve never caught me in a lie. To claim you have is a lie on your end

Last edited:
So you were lying six years ago?

What difference does the time mean?
I seriously doubt I was lying six years ago. Perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying. Should have dealt with it then. Rather silly to be responding a 6 year old comment right now though.

No the constitution does not allow for courts to make or alter voting times and methods. Courts exist to settle legal disputes.

You’ve never caught me in a lie. To claim you have is a lie on your end

Is this your quote?

A lie, isn't it.

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”
If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

Were you lying when you swore to this?????

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

Can you provide the quote from the Constitution?

You're simply a low-life scummy liar, huh?

I seriously doubt I was lying six years ago. Perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying. Should have dealt with it then. Rather silly to be responding a 6 year old comment right now though.

I'll be satisfied if you simply retract the claim that redlining is racist.

I don’t vote for cartoons. I voted to boot trump from power and that’s exactly what happened!

Did you vote for the failure that is the Democrat administration?

Did Trump do a far better job by every metric?

How would you vote if given the same choice today?

Careful....it remains a one-question IQ test.

Forum List

Back