Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

Is this your quote?

A lie, isn't it.

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”
If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

Were you lying when you swore to this?????

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

Can you provide the quote from the Constitution?

You're simply a low-life scummy liar, huh?
Yes that is my quote and no it is not a lie. How are you so confused by this?!?!

Did you vote for the failure that is the Democrat administration?

Did Trump do a far better job by every metric?

How would you vote if given the same choice today?

Careful....it remains a one-question IQ test.
Yes I would vote the same. Trumps numbers were in the toilet when he left office. Yes I understand we were in a pandemic. But that’s what it was.

Yes I would vote the same. Trumps numbers were in the toilet when he left office. Yes I understand we were in a pandemic. But that’s what it was.

Excellent.

We agree you are low IQ and vote contrary to the best interests of America.

Both, my points exactly.

Whose results benefit America and Americans, Trump or Biden?

You have my permission to lie again...

And just to put the cherry on top:

. “Until the election of President Donald J. Trump, the People’s Republic of China was close to achieving many of its objectives. Under Trump, the United States has taken a major shift by recognizing in ways that were never done in the past that Beijing is engaged in an undeclared war- played out in the economic, technological and cyber realms.”
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 5

With hindsight...would you vote for him again?

I believe this applies:

“When a society descends into madness, the results are always devastating. Jung, who studied mass psychoses, wrote that the individuals who make up the affected society “become morally and spiritually inferior.” They become “unreasonable, irresponsible, emotional, erratic and unreliable.”

Worst of all, a psychotic mob will engage in atrocities that any solitary individual within the group would normally never consider. Yet through it all, those affected remain unaware of their condition and cannot recognize the error in their ways."

Right here, lying scum:

"...Jim Crow through segregation through redlining through voter suppression through the criminal justice system. Etc etc etc."
Yeah, right there where I didn’t use the word racism. You just proved me right. And proved you were lying. Thank you.

Whose results benefit America and Americans, Trump or Biden?

You have my permission to lie again...
That’s not an either/or question. I like some of Trumps policies better and some of Joes better. It depends on which issue you’re looking at. Over all having Trump out of power is the best thing for America IMO

Yeah, right there where I didn’t use the word racism. You just proved me right. And proved you were lying. Thank you.

Why sugar coat it.....it was exceedingly easy to prove you lying scum.

Don't forget......when you do it again.....and you will......I'll be right there like Karma.

With hindsight...would you vote for him again?
If the choice was Biden or Trump then absolutely I’d vote for Biden again. If the choice was Biden vs most other people in the world. My vote would likely be for the other person

That’s not an either/or question. I like some of Trumps policies better and some of Joes better. It depends on which issue you’re looking at. Over all having Trump out of power is the best thing for America IMO

Am I gonna have to embarrass you in public again??????????

OK....OK...

This is what you voted for:

"Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

President Trump’s List of 42 Disastrous Things Joe Biden Would Do as President - Geller Report News

President Trump outlines Joe Biden's agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.

gellerreport.com

1655828754984.png

Why sugar coat it.....it was exceedingly easy to prove you lying scum.

Don't forget......when you do it again.....and you will......I'll be right there like Karma.
You didn’t prove I lied. You showed a quote where I never said “racist” and claimed I said “racist”. That’s you being wrong and you lying.

You didn’t prove I lied. You showed a quote where I never said “racist” and claimed I said “racist”. That’s you being wrong and you lying.

Let's leave it up to readers.....I bet they come to the right conclusion about you and your sort.

Democrat voters: Second only to lies, hypocrisy is their most often empoyed method.

And....you are an existential threat to America and to Western Civilization.

Proud????

Am I gonna have to embarrass you in public again??????????

OK....OK...

This is what you voted for:

"Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

President Trump’s List of 42 Disastrous Things Joe Biden Would Do as President - Geller Report News

President Trump outlines Joe Biden's agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.

gellerreport.com
What in the world makes you think copying a bunch of right wing partisan attack points serves any purpose of an intelligent argument?! If I posted a website showing over 10k lies that trump told would that have any impact on you?

Forum List

Back