Cruz May Have Just Shit-Canned His Career

Cruz made the best political move he could. If Trump wins, he's fucked, but he'd be fucked in that case whether he endorsed Trump or not.
If Trump loses, Cruz is now at the top of the 'I told you so' heap.

If Trump loses, it will be partly the fault of guys like Cruz.

Didn't you get the memo? When Trump loses, it will be because of the illegal immigrants.

Unlike Bernie Sanders, Cruz didn't sell out.

Though I never would have voted for the guy, you have to admit tht he, unlike 99% of the GOP, has a spine.

You confuse bravery with selfishness.
opinionman2.JPG

This is THE defining moment in this election.... YOU just lost the election for Donald Trump by being belligerent little assholes who couldn't show Ted Cruz some respect and let the man have his dignity.

I will vote in the down ballot races to elect Conservatives to congress and I will write-in my vote for President for Ted Cruz.

Though I never would have voted for the guy, you have to admit tht he, unlike 99% of the GOP, has a spine.
Bernie didn't sign a pledge. Great big difference bubba.

Another libturd. We had plenty already. Or is it a sock tired of nobody talking to him?
I'm not a libturd.

Are you a republican who likes sellouts?
honor a pledge is what we are about. It's integrity and all of that. you should learn what that means. He shouldn't have signed the pledge then.

Cruz May Have Just Shit-Canned His Career
Could not have happened to a nicer guy. Cruz got everything he deserved.
Hopefully we will not hear from him again.

Mr Trump knew Ted was not going to endorse him and had him as a guest anyway....for the free publicity. TRUMP KNEW his supporters would be upset and boo Ted. This was just Devious Donald using his magical art of using divisiveness for his advantage..... this is clear as day.

Pretty smart move by Trump. Pretty easy to read to. I prefer candidates a little more crafty, I think I give Hillary the edge in craftiness.

Makes it tough for people to decide on which candidate to choose. Do you go with crafty, dishonest 1%er or the read like a book crafty, dishonest 1%er?

Tough choice this election.

1. It seems he knew exactly what Cruz was about to do...could have declined having him speak...pretty smart move by Trump

2. Remember when Lindsey Graham publicized Trumps cell phone number....so Trump had it play a 'Trump For President' commercial?
..pretty smart move by Trump

3. The speechwriter for his wife took responsibility and tried to resign...and Trump wouldn't accept it?
Magnanimous.... ..pretty smart move by Trump

And....no tough choice in the election.
Remember the Supreme Court.
Trump knew just what Cruz was going to do. That's why Trump walked in right when Cruz was giving his worst. All cameras were immediately on Trump. Now that was a pretty smart move.

I listened to the tv news summaries today of what Cruz did and I have to salute the man for having the balls to speak his mind.

Of course he deceived the RNC by agreeing to endorse Trump and then reneging on the deal.

So this is the loose cannon that you get with Cruz.

He is honest enough to speak his mind, but dishonest enough to be deceitful about it.

Bernie didn't sign a pledge. Great big difference bubba.
Have a url to that document, sport?
what?
he wants a link to an event that never happened.

Clever request, that one.
I called him on it. He lost.
Capn is a good guy, but I dont understand why he is arguing such a minor point.

I have never read of Sanders making a pledge to support Hillary and he is going to do so anyway.

Forum List

Back