Cruz Needs Public Speaking Lessons?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
I have to say that the way Ted Cruz speaks is really beginning to grate on me. He has this systematic way of speaking that he NEVER deviates from when he's doing his stump speech or any other speech for that matter.

It goes something like this:

I'm the son of immigrants *stupid chuckle* *pause* We will stand unapologetically with Israel!! *stupid chuckle* pause* On day one I will rip to shreds the Iran deal *stupid chuckle* *pause* Now let me tell you folks *stupid chuckle* *pause* When I'm president of the United States I will repeal and replace Obama Care *stupid chuckle* *pause* You know when my dad came to the US *stupid chuckle* *pause* he had $100 in his pocket *stupid chuckle* *pause*

He continues this stream of a few words followed by this dumb chuckle and a pause throughout his entire speech. Never deviates. It's gotten so bad for me that I cannot handle listening to him anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

UPDATE: Gawker picked up on it to Group

yeah, i noticed long ago, he's a tad cuckoo...

btw you forgot to add... hillary clinton is the devil *stupid chuckle*

I have to say that the way Ted Cruz speaks is really beginning to grate on me. He has this systematic way of speaking that he NEVER deviates from when he's doing his stump speech or any other speech for that matter.

I'm the son of immigrants *stupid chuckle* *pause* We will stand unapologetically with Israel!! *stupid chuckle* pause* On day one I will rip to shreds the Iran deal *stupid chuckle* *pause* Now let me tell you folks *stupid chuckle* *pause* When I'm president of the United States I will repeal and replace Obama Care *stupid chuckle* *pause* You know when my dad came to the US *stupid chuckle* *pause* he had $100 in his pocket *stupid chuckle* *pause*

He continues this stream of a few words followed by this dumb chuckle and a pause throughout his entire speech. Never deviates. It's gotten so bad for me that I cannot handle listening to him anymore.

He suffers from dumbass Texan syndrome. It's what Dubya has. That's not to say all Texans are dumb. But many are afflicted.

14271407445003.jpg

confused-george-bush.jpg

Look at that. At any given time, neither of them have any idea what's going on.

I agree, Ted Cruz has very annoying voice, they had him on the BBC World Service babbling something, naturally I turn radio off as I cannot stand the sound of his voice.

He has a way of mugging for the camera during those pauses.....it gets irritating

While we are on the topic of public speaking, let me give some advice to Hillary

You are a woman, stop trying to shout oratory like a deep voiced man. It does not work. Recognize the range of your own voice...when you raise it, you sound shrill

Take advantage of being a woman and speak in calm relaxed tones

While we are on the topic of public speaking, let me give some advice to Hillary

You are a woman, stop trying to shout oratory like a deep voiced man. It does not work. Recognize the range of your own voice...when you raise it, you sound shrill

Hillary now officially sounds terrible, heard clip of her addressing crowd in Florida, very hoarse and bellowing very loudly.

Now can we discuss Trump?

Lose the stupid faces. It is just fodder for Saturday Night Live skits. Think "presidential". Saying you are presidential does not make you so

Also. Orange does not become you. Those goggles you wear when they spray your face orange leaves white circles around your eyes......it looks Umpa Lumpa creepy

Now can we discuss Trump?

Lose the stupid faces. It is just fodder for Saturday Night Live skits. Think "presidential". Saying you are presidential does not make you so

Also. Orange does not become you. Those goggles you wear when they spray your face orange leaves white circles around your eyes......it looks Umpa Lumpa creepy

I do love the cell phone song he did on SNL

Cruz's chuckles just seem too awkward and forced. He tries too hard to speak like a human being. Dude is just creepy.

Those baritone sounds are not coming from Hillary's mouth.

Those baritone sounds are not coming from Hillary's mouth.

What is Bill hiding behind the podium, or does Hillary have bad gas...? :lol:

I have to say that the way Ted Cruz speaks is really beginning to grate on me.
How about "I invite you to join us @ tedcruz.org" and spreads his arms in an embracing gesture... WTF? I fucking turn the tv off and walk outside...

He has a way of mugging for the camera during those pauses.....it gets irritating

Maybe his cowboy boots are too tight?

Maybe her voice will lower during advanced stages of her throat cancer.

Forum List

Back