Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

I said he presided over 7 bankruptcies. Trump never filed for personal bankruptcy because he personally made money off the bankruptcies. Trump would invite people to invest with him to get rich like him. Trump pocketed those investments as "management fees", overvalued everything he did, piled on the debt, and danced away when he ran out of "investors". Trump bragged he made $40 million personally, off his first bankruptcy. After 4 bankruptcies, American banks realized he was running a scam, and refused to give him any more money.

Real estate developers create a company every time they make an offer to buy a property. If the offer falls through, they never use that corporate entity again. If the offer is successful, they create a second company to develop the property, and a third company to build on the property. Trump had 700 companies. Big whoop. Most of his businesses lost money and went under. Even those that didn't file for bankruptcy - like Trump Airlines, Trump Mortgage Company, Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Vodka. The list is endless.

I worked for the law firm whose entire real estate office existed to service the largest residential builder in North America. I was the corporate clerk at that office. This developer had over 200 active corporations at any given time. Not one of their over 1000 thousand corporations had EVER experienced a bankruptcy. Zero percent bankruptcies.

The only other big real estate operator I can recall going bankrupt was the Reichman Brother's Canary Wharf project in London. They were the 4th richest family in the world when they bought Canary Wharf and it was in financial trouble when they bought it The bankruptcy took down Olympia & York (their big real estate company).

The Trump Hotel in Toronto went bankrupt during the 2016 Presidential Campaign. It was the first condominium over 10 stories to go bankrupt in Toronto, in more than 30 years!!! Well done, Donald Trump!!!!!

Read and learn some truth:

Trump’s four bankruptcies were Chapter 11 reorganizations (named for its location in federal bankruptcy code), which are designed to restructure businesses without shutting them down completely. The purpose is to "save" the business, as opposed to other forms of bankruptcy which would liquidate the company, said Michael Venditto, a partner at the ReedSmith law firm who has extensive experience with Chapter 11.

Because they keep coming up, we decided to outline Trump’s four bankruptcies. We also talked to some finance experts, who told us Trump is correct that Chapter 11 reorganization is not always the result of bad business decisions.

And don't complain about the source. It's from a commie site.

Every single thing I list is the truth Ray. You elected a liar, a cheat, a man who abuses women, bribes public officials, and steals from everyone who gives him money. BILLIONS of dollars were stolen from the Treasury when Trump handed out the payroll relief funds. Where did they go, Ray?

His last election campaign had to refund $122 million in fraud claims. Trump's campaign stole $122 million dollars from his own voters' bank accounts.

Is the racism and hate worth that much to you Ray?
President Obama never achieved anything of importance in his life. Nothing to denote. He moved up the ladder on others and used the system to get it. You can look it up. Trump whether hated, reviled or put up with and even liked has a history. Tell us about Obama's accomplishments in life. The man is a walking Anti Prog in personal living that forces others to live his Prog dictums as approved by the world elitists. Global Climate Change adherent while he has two oceanfront properties! With less than a decade left before the oceans engulf us all! Just one conundrum. For all to see.

Our people are fine. Worry about your own people. Statistics show that the Communists are going to get totally wiped out next election, and perhaps with the safeguards of a Republican Congress, we can stop at least some of the damage bestowed on us by Dementia and the commies.
You must be in the Nazi party if you think you're running against Communists.

Cruz is admitting he wants to use Impeachment as a political tool

Let them go on ahead and impeach Biden...

What the GOP would be saying is fuck you America.....

I presume someone is going to invent an excuse... He had the wrong tie on Tuesday type of excuse...

But the GOP should do this... It is what they are all about now...

Trump got impeached for manipulate a foreign government to open and investigation (actually tell everyone) on his political opponent.
He second was for lying about results of the election and telling followers they needed to fight to get the nation back..

Both of these are pretty clear impeachable events...

History will not be kind to the GOP...

Trump was impeached with impeccable evidence.

The disaster was trump. Stop lying to yourself.
Trump was referred for a recommended impeachment by the House for Senate approval and it was rejected
No matter how much your feelings tug on your “mind”, those are the Facts

Trump was referred for a recommended impeachment by the House for Senate approval and it was rejected
No matter how much your feelings tug on your “mind”, those are the Facts
More Senators of his own party voted to Impeach Trump than had ever happened before

Let them go on ahead and impeach Biden...
Good, thanks, we will.

What the GOP would be saying is fuck you America.....
No, just fuck you to you and the rest of all your lawless, hysterical, godless, antifa ilk.

I presume someone is going to invent an excuse... He had the wrong tie on Tuesday type of excuse...
Sounds about right. All we need to do is COPY the pattern that Adam and Nancy set forth with their two "impeachments."

But the GOP should do this... It is what they are all about now...
So now the GOP are all about being just like the democrat party and the Left? Glad you admit it.

He second was for lying about results of the election
All we need is your proof that all the fraud was a lie! Where is it?

and telling followers they needed to fight to get the nation back..
YEP. Like you or none of your ilk have ever fought to defend what you thought was right!

Both of these are pretty clear impeachable events...
As will be the impeachment of Joe Biden, not only the worst president in the history of the nation, but now TWO IN A ROW that the Dems have put in office not even legally qualified, much less morally qualified to be there.

History will not be kind to the GOP...
Just wait till history catches up with the Democrats. Stay tuned: Only 303 more shopping days till your ass-kicking.

More Senators of his own party voted to Impeach Trump than had ever happened before
Arbitrary emotional interjection having nothing to do with outcome.
A very typical characterization of almost all liberal “responses”!

A genuine steal of an election, or an attempt, would indeed be consistent with an attempt to overthrow democracy and then install a fascist regime.

Well then -

Maybe we should simply compare how the two Governed, just for some clarity.

President Trump governed as the antithesis of a fascist - returning power to the people as much as possible in the time that he had, against all obstacles -
Biden and his handlers have done the complete opposite.

(President Trump's resistance to taking more power during the Democratic Summer of Lawlessness and the Virus was admirable and maybe surprising to some.
Biden is part of the Governing rulers that hated "the President of the people").

Literally night and day between them.

I have evidence of my claim. Just go to the US Communist Party website, look at their agenda, and compare it to the Democrats. Search who they supported in the Hillary/ Trump race, the DumBama/ McCain race, and any other race between a commie and a Republican. It's all there for you.

If you want more evidence, let me know. I have a copy of the Mark Levin show where he reads from the Communist manifesto and compares that to what the Democrats are trying to do today.
If the devil comes for your soul, he will not have horns, a tail with an arrow end, or breathe fire. He will approach you like a well dressed man, somewhat shy, and very intelligent.

That's not evidence of anything Ray. If I go to the dictator's playbook, I find the entire Donald Trump agenda, starting with "Declare the press the "enemy of the people". Stalin did that.

Don't preach to anyone about winning when you contracted with Putin in 2016 for the Dirty Dossier Campaign complete with Russian Moles in the FBI, and then again in 2020 with Xi and China to unleash COVID on the US to wreck our economy and set up conditions for you to rig the election.
Winning? Yah you can cheat to win, but it is a Permanent Mark on your eternal soul.

Democrats didn't "cheat to win". That's been confirmed by every branch of government in every state in the union - Democrat or Republican. There is not one single state in the union which is saying that their election results are wrong or were the subject of fraud.

You're the one who is lying here Tree. So much for "Thou shalt not bear false witness", Tree.

The Bible says that when you falsely accuse others, you will received the punishment you wish on those you falsely accuse. Look at how many truth tellers on this forum you have condemned to Hell for all eternity. Good luck with that Tree.

That's not evidence of anything Ray. If I go to the dictator's playbook, I find the entire Donald Trump agenda, starting with "Declare the press the "enemy of the people". Stalin did that.

Don't preach to anyone about winning when you contracted with Putin in 2016 for the Dirty Dossier Campaign complete with Russian Moles in the FBI, and then again in 2020 with Xi and China to unleash COVID on the US to wreck our economy and set up conditions for you to rig the election.

Democrats didn't "cheat to win". That's been confirmed by every branch of government in every state in the union - Democrat or Republican. There is not one single state in the union which is saying that their election results are wrong or were the subject of fraud.

You're the one who is lying here Tree. So much for "Thou shalt not bear false witness", Tree.

The Bible says that when you falsely accuse others, you will received the punishment you wish on those you falsely accuse. Look at how many truth tellers on this forum you have condemned to Hell for all eternity. Good luck with that Tree.
Joseph Stalin called and wants to award you the Red Star of Bravery for being a consistent lying bitch that you are for Dah Mudderland!

Still waiting for you and Schiff to produce "NAKED TRUMP"

We Got Him NOW!

Well then -

Maybe we should simply compare how the two Governed, just for some clarity.

President Trump governed as the antithesis of a fascist - returning power to the people as much as possible in the time that he had, against all obstacles -
Biden and his handlers have done the complete opposite.

(President Trump's resistance to taking more power during the Democratic Summer of Lawlessness and the Virus was admirable and maybe surprising to some.
Biden is part of the Governing rulers that hated "the President of the people").

Literally night and day between them.
That's a very rational reply Billie, and so it's appreciated.
But I don't completely agree with your conclusions on Trump's behaviour as president.
And I don't say that to suggest that Biden has done much better. I've always been consistent in suggesting that the very wealthy in America have stolen the piece of the pie from the people of the working class. This of course through the bribing of corrupt politicians of both parties.

Trump's promise of health care reform stands out as nothing but idle promises and no results. That being because reform is impossible for an R president because he would have to turn against his major support to make it happen. Sadly for you, the D bastards are in the same boat.

The American people are paying huge amounts of money to make the insurance companies richer than can ever be ethical. And of course there's only one way to lower costs to the people.
That is, an administration of the system that reduces costs, due to exorbitant profits. Private enterprise could conceivably do that but it would need to be heavily regulated by law.

Just one example Billie.

Accuse others of being anti-American and communist, when neither is the case, has no meaning because nothing you say has any basis in reality. You're just throwing your monkey shit at the passing human, and thinking you've done something.

Are you seriously suggesting that the wars were a good idea, or that crashing the economy was the outcome you were looking for? Did you really set out to completely destroy your nation, and why are you resisting getting off this destructive track?
Crashing The Economy was The CCP - DemNazi party's idea to get rid of Boogieman Trump who was standing in the way of The Globalist DemNazi Fascist Utopia.

Forum List

Back