Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

That's a very rational reply Billie, and so it's appreciated.
But I don't completely agree with your conclusions on Trump's behaviour as president.
And I don't say that to suggest that Biden has done much better. I've always been consistent in suggesting that the very wealthy in America have stolen the piece of the pie from the people of the working class. This of course through the bribing of corrupt politicians of both parties.

Trump's promise of health care reform stands out as nothing but idle promises and no results. That being because reform is impossible for an R president because he would have to turn against his major support to make it happen. Sadly for you, the D bastards are in the same boat.

The American people are paying huge amounts of money to make the insurance companies richer than can ever be ethical. And of course there's only one way to lower costs to the people.
That is, an administration of the system that reduces costs, due to exorbitant profits. Private enterprise could conceivably do that but it would need to be heavily regulated by law.

Just one example Billie.

I replied rationally - because you seemed able to actually have a rational discussion - rare here.

We disagree slightly on Health Care -

The way to get prices down is to remove as much Government as is possible.
I know that from experience if someone accesses health care and doesn't have insurance - the provider immediately discounts the cost by 72% .

I realize that some of the cost is subsidized by those that use insurance - but still

Very intuhrestink!
Schiff handled that very well without compromising his position.

But it does leave the question of whether or not it was a spoof or it was genuine. If a spoof then nothing lost, nothing gained. If it wasn't then we'll hear more .......................

Very intuhrestink!

But it does leave the question of whether or not it was a spoof or it was genuine. If a spoof then nothing lost, nothing gained. If it wasn't then we'll hear more .......................
It was a hoax same as Russian Collusion. However the call was real and he fell for it. He is a moron who lied his ass off to The American People for 4 years and never produced 1 shred of evidence that he said he had. He said it was damning evidence. Incontrovertible Evidence. He lied like all DemNazis lie.

I replied rationally - because you seemed able to actually have a rational discussion - rare here.

We disagree slightly on Health Care -

The way to get prices down is to remove as much Government as is possible.
Well, without getting into a debae over the issue with you, the proof of your claim will be in the pudding won't it.
I know that from experience if someone accesses health care and doesn't have insurance - the provider immediately discounts the cost by 72% .
That's new info for me but you'll understand if I take it with a grain of salt? There's just too much evidence of millions being uninsured and thosands being bankrupted. And it's surely not being debated that the US health care system isn't broken. Both sides are in agreement on that. Anyway, just take health care as an example of the people's displeasure and that translating into a near coup and/or revolution. Indeed, the reason for the working class trusting in Trump to fix the corrupt system.
I realize that some of the cost is subsidized by those that use insurance - but still
I'm not clear on what that is intended to mean.

Very intuhrestink!

That is not new -
Schiff may in fact be the most corrupt and ignorant member of Congress.

(apologies to AOC and Maxine Waters)

Do the Republicans and other assorted self-professed Conservatives on USMB agree w/this lawlessness?

Why/why not?

I don't agree. I think his point is what Democrats have done for the meaning of it, due to impeachments resulting from TDS

Cruz argued that while he regrets that impeachment proceedings have become routine, Democrats bear the blame for turning impeachment into a political weapon, The Washington Times reports.

"I do think there's a chance of [impeachment] … whether it's justified or not," Cruz said in response to a question from co-host Michael Knowles. "The Democrats weaponized impeachment. They used it for partisan purposes to go after Trump because they disagreed with him … Democrats decided [impeachment] is just another tool in the partisan war chest."

That is not new -
Schiff may in fact be the most corrupt and ignorant member of Congress.
He might be! I don't know for sure which of them are receiving the biggest payoffs.
(apologies to AOC and Maxine Waters)
If you are turning to sarcasm with me then we won't be able to continue a rational discussion between us.
Fwiw, I'm really mostly apolitical on the two major parties.
While of course leaning toward 'socially' responsible government at home in Canada.

What Harris did with paying for the bail of thugs and rioters in 2020 should be justification for the same.
You are showing your ignorance of what Harris actually did.
She donated to a fund, you just don't like the fund.

She did nothing illegal, what she did is honorable, and of course you want to discourage and punish honorable donations.

How's that going for you?
Pretty good. The chimp trump is out of the WH. Several hundred right wing terrorist trumpanzee's are going to jail. It's just a matter of time before the rest of the chimp trumpanzees are made irrelevant once again. So things are going pretty well right now.

You are showing your ignorance of what Harris actually did.
She donated to a fund, you just don't like the fund.

She did nothing illegal, what she did is honorable, and of course you want to discourage and punish honorable donations.
WillHaftawaite
Explain what Harris did that was illegal or unjustified?
I bet you can't.

He may have fell for it but he still handled it in a professional manner.

That sort of spam doesn't work with me. Calling him a moron ends our discussion.
Maybe I really meant he is an Evil Lying Asshole. He may be of average or above average intelligence but I think any man who tries to get ahead in life by lying is a moron because ultimately it will cost you on judgment day.

Last edited:
I have evidence of my claim. Just go to the US Communist Party website, look at their agenda, and compare it to the Democrats. Search who they supported in the Hillary/ Trump race, the DumBama/ McCain race, and any other race between a commie and a Republican. It's all there for you.

If you want more evidence, let me know. I have a copy of the Mark Levin show where he reads from the Communist manifesto and compares that to what the Democrats are trying to do today.
If the devil comes for your soul, he will not have horns, a tail with an arrow end, or breathe fire. He will approach you like a well dressed man, somewhat shy, and very intelligent.

If you know anything about Karl Marx and the Communist manifesto, you'd know that Marx did not really profess communism as we understand it today. Marx was pro-capitalism (try reading 'Das Capital') Many people believe that the most 'Marxist' country that there has ever been was the United States in the1950s. So, yes, there will easily be similarities between what Marx said and what the democrats are working towards.

When most people use the term 'Communist' they are referring to 'Bolsheviks' - people who believed that there must be a violent revolution led by professional militants, and that there could be only one political party allowed, which they called the 'Communist' party. That the government would be a dictatorship led by a 'Standing Committee' (which later became the politburo.)

WillHaftawaite
I bet you can't.

Her record as a DA and her stance on bailing out rioters are poles apart.

I personally suspect her donations to the bail fund were to enhance her political career.

Forum List

Back