Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

What he has done with our borders should be justification for his impeachment.
What Harris did with paying for the bail of thugs and rioters in 2020 should be justification for the same.
Correct, he failed to protect the country and provide for a secure border through malicious intent.

As a result thousands have died due to unfettered drug trafficking across our border and crimes of violence perpetrated against US citizens by foreign nationals that crossed our borders illegally. I think that could easily be proven too.

Hell, just the optics of victims of illegals and/or their families testifying before congress would seal Tater's fate if he was fool enough to try to run again.....Those would be real people, not the political hack turds that the dems trotted out.

Trump was the only president in history to have members of HIS OWN PARTY vote to impeach. And it wasn’t just 1 random dude it was double fucking digits.

Sippy Cup swore an oath to defend our Constitution.
The paramount function of defending our Constitution is to provide for defending our sovereign National Security.
The hallmark fail of Bi-Dung's 1st year is enabling our open So. Border whereby he has put and continues to put our National Security in jeopardy.

He should be impeached and impeached for this alone WITH TOTAL PREJUDICE!!!

Do the Republicans and other assorted self-professed Conservatives on USMB agree w/this lawlessness?

Why/why not?
Cruz and Republicans are blind partisan scum, everyone knows that.

That Republicans would use the impeachment process in bad faith as a partisan weapon comes as no surprise.

And ‘impeachment’ will likely backfire on Republicans to the benefit of Biden.

Last, Republicans will render the impeachment process meaningless and devoid of merit.

Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance, Republicans have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

i hope not ... if republicans sink to the level of dems the country will suffer ! only if there is a good reason should a POTUS be impeached ! we dont need perpetual impeachment wars from both sides of congress ! however dont be surprised when your party impeaches the next republican POTUS on frivolous charges again ! and remember this ! the next republican in the WH will suffer even more attacks and hatred from the left and the msm than Trump did .
The next Repub in the White house was going to suffer anyway. We all know that Progs need to take a step back or two. They will not. They have perverted logic to a point of a psychosis. Citizens today respond to endless personal attacks on others. And Progs do it to perfection.

Trump was the only president in history to have members of HIS OWN PARTY vote to impeach. And it wasn’t just 1 random dude it was double fucking digits.
So are you saying that the dems are going to do the same?

Nah, I don't think that the dems have the strength of character for it but Lord knows they will have reason enough to.....Those that survive 2022 that is. ;)

Nah, I don't think that the dems have the strength of character for it but Lord knows they will have reason enough to.....Those that survive 2022 that is. ;)

Dimm's have no character.
They're hive insects.

If Biden tries to rally a coup like Trump did them Id hope they’d impeach his ass and I’d applaud. Guess what? Biden isn’t a criminal enterprise bent on holding power no matter what and supported by feckless cowards. That’s not our story that’s yours.

Cruz and Republicans are blind partisan scum, everyone knows that.

That Republicans would use the impeachment process in bad faith as a partisan weapon comes as no surprise.

And ‘impeachment’ will likely backfire on Republicans to the benefit of Biden.

Last, Republicans will render the impeachment process meaningless and devoid of merit.

Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance, Republicans have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.
You mean kowtowing and kneeling before the almighty DemocraP party. Sorry, but Republicans MUST fight Democrat scum. this is a war you started, but we will finish it!

You mean kowtowing and kneeling before the almighty DemocraP party. Sorry, but Republicans MUST fight Democrat scum. this is a war you started, but we will finish it!
Do you have more people out of jail to send after us? :laughing0301:

Capitol riot arrests: See who's been charged across the U.S.

58B2B574-5D75-4009-A2E0-AD20D1D0190E.png

If Biden tries to rally a coup like Trump did them Id hope they’d impeach his ass and I’d applaud. Guess what? Biden isn’t a criminal enterprise bent on holding power no matter what and supported by feckless cowards. That’s not our story that’s yours.
Meh, deflect all you want, it won't do you a damn bit of good come next November's political bloodletting, of that I can assure you.

What everybody seems to be overlooking here, what happens when the Democrats make even bigger gains in the Senate?

As Ted Kennedy used to slur: “We’ll drive off that bridge when when we get to it.”

But I don’t think we need to worry about it.

Seems like a given. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Trump would insist, so...
You are becoming delusional

repubs wont impeach biden

what would that get them?

Laughing Lady.

And no one wants that

Meh, deflect all you want, it won't do you a damn bit of good come next November's political bloodletting, of that I can assure you.
Like the last zillion presidential midterms? Really big prediction. Scoreboard still says Biden 306 Trump 232. Bwahahahaha.

Forum List

Back