Crying Kids

What Do You Think When You are Around Whining and/or Crying Kids?

• I wish they would shut up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should have places that ban kids

• I wish their parents would disipline them

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I wish their parents would take them and leave

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poor kids, their parents are mistreating them

• Nothing. It doesn't bother me

• Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
do you get annoyed when you are out to eat and kids are crying, whining or acting up?
or do you block it out?

Depends. Fast-food? Don't care. Anywhere else I tell them to take them outside.

More and more restaurants are banning kids for peak times. A wise decision.

do you get annoyed when you are out to eat and kids are crying, whining or acting up?
or do you block it out?

I keep size small restraints, (ball gag, handcuffs, straight jacket), in my car, and offer their use.

If that doesn't offend them enough to leave, I do.

If I see that the parent is taking steps to remedy the situation, it's easier to ignore. If the current method isn't working after a reasonable length of time, however, one needs to move on and give everyone a break.

There are places too where I just don't understand why they bring their kids - movie theatres, ball games... my husband always tells me well maybe they just can't get a sitter - but, sometimes you have to sacrifice your selfish wants to be courteous to others.....

It especially bothers me when people bring crying babies into Church when there is a nursery available!

Yes, they are annoying as hell. I don't feel for the parent, I feel for the kid. They are not being raised properly and will likely suffer the consequences of not having any discipline or caring for those around them. It's pathetic to watch the liberals try to negotiate with the child. Losers reproducing losers.

There are places too where I just don't understand why they bring their kids - movie theatres, ball games... my husband always tells me well maybe they just can't get a sitter - but, sometimes you have to sacrifice your selfish wants to be courteous to others.....

It especially bothers me when people bring crying babies into Church when there is a nursery available!

There used to be 'crying rooms' for movie goers, which was a win/win for everyone.

Yes, they are annoying as hell. I don't feel for the parent, I feel for the kid. They are not being raised properly and will likely suffer the consequences of not having any discipline or caring for those around them. It's pathetic to watch the liberals try to negotiate with the child. Losers reproducing losers.

Bad parents are everywhere - but we can't offend anyone - including our children apparently.
Better to let everyone around you suffer than possibly damage your kids ego or hurt their feelings!

If you don't stop it, I'll give you something to cry about

Seemed to work for my parents

It doesn't even have to be a threat of something physical!
Take away their phone, computer etc. Restriction is KING! But most parents don't have the (pardon the expression) balls to enforce....

When I was of crying age in the late 50's and early 60s and a child acted up or threw a tantrum in public the other customers would expect to see a spanking. If the parent just scolded the child or pleaded with him to stop, they would whisper what a bad parent they are

Today, they call the cops and post the spanking on YouTube

Last edited:
When I was of crying age in the late 50's and early 60s and a child acted up or threw a tantrum in public the other customers would expect to see a spanking. If the parent just scolded the child or pleaded with him to stop, they would whisper what a bad parent they are

Today, they call the cops

My kids NEVER did this.
You know why? Because I put the fear in them. They are 2 very successful young men now.
And they still love me.

Bad parents are everywhere - but we can't offend anyone - including our children apparently.
Better to let everyone around you suffer than possibly damage your kids ego or hurt their feelings!
It's no coincidence that kids raised with discipline do better than kids that weren't. Of course all discipline and no love isn't good either. A smart parent knows the balance.

11742631_816949081751056_3860561462871420836_n.jpg

Today, they call the cops

My kids NEVER did this.
You know why? Because I put the fear in them. They are 2 very successful young men now.
And they still love me.

Mine neither. He loved being the classy little prince and getting waited on hand and foot. Never acted up.

I got a few spankings.. never sure why .....
Most of the bad stuff I did my mom stood up for me.....
Like walking out of class when I had to use the restroom and the teacher wouldn't let me go....
Or when I would wear mid-drift shirts in the winter and the teacher complained (???)

I got the belt when I was a kid. My father thought it was a part of responsible parenting. By the time my younger brothers came along, he mostly had gotten it out of his system and became a yeller

Personally, spanking was not in my nature

I got the belt when I was a kid. My father thought it was a part of responsible parenting. By the time my younger brothers came along, he mostly had gotten it out of his system and became a yeller

Personally, spanking was not in my nature

I think using a belt or other physical punishments are not productive. Makes you hard yourself.
You can keep kids in line with restriction and conviction. Kids can tell if you don't mean it.
Never UNDERESTIMATE your opponent, and if you think your kids are NOT your opponent (at times) think again.....

Forum List

Back