CSPAN callers unhappy with Trump indictment

They've paid for EVERY community care appointment I've had since 2019 when it passed and reimbursed me for gas so yeah YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT
I'm not full of shit. I provide services to vets. Heck, I thought the legislation was greatness. I'm actually glad it was a benefit for you.

Meanwhile ol Joe and the dems want us to believe he's a legit president and got 81 million votes.

Oh don't let it bother you.
Just ignore the Left and whatever they do. it means nothing.

Don't let them rile you up and get you angry. That's what they want.
Just laugh and let them act stupid all they want.
Just hold your head high and know you're better than that.

Must be why he raised $4 million the past 24 hours because of this, 25% of that from first time donors to his campaign

So now that is the deciding factor? Not votes. Nor public opinion. But donations?

St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital collected some $7 Billion in a year. And their donors aren’t giving money to a rich guy.

Oh don't let it bother you.
Just ignore the Left and whatever they do. it means nothing.

Don't let them rile you up and get you angry. That's what they want.
Just laugh and let them act stupid all they want.
Just hold your head high and know you're better than that.
Because you're a proud magaturd!

These are people who haven’t seen the evidence or even the charges.
There is no legal state crime you can charge Trump with in a state court relating to an affair alleged by one person which she herself later denied in writing that supposedly happened seven years ago, and Michael Cohen, the disgraced and convicted liar is their chief witness.

So how are they supposed to be taken seriously?
No, what no one takes serious is YOU, this entire fraud, and your faking innocence that all of this seems perfectly aboveboard and normal that Trump, the star leading opponent against Biden's reelection is being railroad up the river in an election year for a crime no one has ever been convicted of because it doesn't even exist.

But at least now we understand what Joe meant when he said he was going to run for a second term after the worst first term in U.S. History.

There is no legal state crime you can charge Trump with in a state court relating to an affair alleged by one person which she herself later denied in writing that supposedly happened seven years ago, and Michael Cohen, the disgraced and convicted liar is their chief witness.
Ok… do you think this is what he’s being charged with?? If yes, then why do you think that?

No, what no one takes serious is YOU, this entire fraud, and your faking innocence that all of this seems perfectly aboveboard and normal that Trump, the star leading opponent against Biden's reelection is being railroad up the river in an election year for a crime no one has ever been convicted of because it doesn't even exist.

But at least now we understand what Joe meant when he said he was going to run for a second term after the worst first term in U.S. History
Trump is the star running against Joe?! Haha isn’t he the guy that got whooped by Joe and lost the house senate and WH in 4 years?!

Forum List

Back