CSPAN callers unhappy with Trump indictment

and i can say the same for you. WHy is it that you hate this man so when you have no basis other than what the propaganda arm of the democrat party (aks Media) tells you.

Are YOU totally unaware of the wanton killing of the unborn, the destruction of our children in schools as they are being propagandized by crazies telling them they are not what they are? The corruption of the bidens? The man showered with his daughter..>SHE SAID SO.
I don’t hate him. I just think he is toxic and a horrible leader. Not because of anything that anybody told me but because of what I’ve seen with my own eyes.

I don’t hate him. I just think he is toxic and a horrible leader. Not because of anything that anybody told me but because of what I’ve seen with my own eyes.
but you fail to see the actual toxicity and incredible incompetence and evil in this current one.

I love the way all the rubes know all the evidence that has been collected and how the case will be tried.

They must, or they wouldn't be able to say these are phony charges! Inside information - they have it!

I wonder where they got all this inside information that no one else has! It's incredible!

The rubes are super amazing!

:spinner:

It all provides some entertainment. Gotta say it. All this political theatre is nothing but theatre. In the end alot of people are way to busy to care.

Emotional Jason Whitlock on Trump Indictment, "I'm Ready, Let's Get it On"... - The Last Refuge

Jason Whitlock appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight to give his thoughts and opinions of the indictment of President Trump. {Direct Rumble Link}

Mr. Whitlock, speaking from Nashville Tennessee, puts the context as a Godless society running amuck, and describes his current status upon hearing the news as “emotional.”
Whitlock then says it’s time to get right with our mindset and prepare to “get it on”… Enough is just enough, “this is bullshit”.

The left thinks of themselves as their own gods. They are their own authorities. What did Pelousy say.....'he can prove himself innocent'. That's not how the US legal system works. THE LEFT must prove him guilty...and so far...they not doin' so good.

Gotchya. So you hear stuff on Fox, believe it to be true and then pass judgement. Obvious and apparent, I just wanted you to say it.

So what more evidence do you need than hearing from top attorneys that this is a joke? Again, even Cohen's own lawyer stepped up to try and stop this yet another dog and pony show.

I love the way all the rubes know all the evidence that has been collected and how the case will be tried.

They must, or they wouldn't be able to say these are phony charges! Inside information - they have it!

I wonder where they got all this inside information that no one else has! It's incredible!

The rubes are super amazing!

:spinner:
Its believing in what the potential manufactured evidence is. I have typed many ties about globalism and a free sovereign nation. Near nothing in response from Progs.

Its believing in what the potential manufactured evidence is. I have typed many ties about globalism and a free sovereign nation. Near nothing in response from Progs.
I know. All evidence you don't like is phony. Any facts you don't like are fake news. Any institutions who examine you are corrupt. Anyone who doesn't think just like you is a liar.

This is what has been done to you by voices you choose to trust.

Steve Bannon is winning.

vHHcC76.jpg

fPRls0w.jpg

So what more evidence do you need than hearing from top attorneys that this is a joke? Again, even Cohen's own lawyer stepped up to try and stop this yet another dog and pony show.
I really couldn’t care less about what Cohens lawyer said or did in the media.

Oh don't let it bother you.
Just ignore the Left and whatever they do. it means nothing.

Don't let them rile you up and get you angry. That's what they want.
Just laugh and let them act stupid all they want.
Just hold your head high and know you're better than that.
That’s what it’s all about … being a better person in the face of Democrats who groom children to be lgbt , and Democrats who are white and say being white is bad… we saw the proof of it in a video where a gentleman interviewed people on the streets.

I won’t let CNN get me angry anymore. Even though S.E Cupp a CNN contributor said nobody should care what Republican voters have to say about defending Trump.

When they Moonglow bodecea skews13 Lakhota go low….. we go high.

Forum List

Back