CSPAN callers unhappy with Trump indictment

That’s what it’s all about … being a better person in the face of Democrats who groom children to be lgbt , and Democrats who are white and say being white is bad… we saw the proof of it in a video where a gentleman interviewed people on the streets.

I won’t let CNN get me angry anymore. Even though S.E Cupp a CNN contributor said nobody should care what Republican voters have to say about defending Trump.

When they Moonglow bodecea skews13 Lakhota go low….. we go high.
Do you honestly think you all go high?

Of course you don't because it pops your bubble.
No, because I don’t just believe what people say. There’s all kinds of people who have agendas and say all kinds of things in the media. I put my way on what I can actually see for myself.

Meanwhile ol Joe and the dems want us to believe he's a legit president and got 81 million votes.

I find it impossible to believe that 74 million Americans voted for Trump. 4 more years of death, disease and debt, combined with chaos and incompetence.

My first thought was that Trump had found a way to cheat and figured 74 million votes would do it, but so many people came out to vote him out of office, that it swamped his cheat. Trump has convinced himself that since he cheats all of the time, every one else does too. That's what losers do.

The only people saying "You're lying" to everyone, are the liars.

I find it impossible to believe that 74 million Americans voted for Trump. 4 more years of death, disease and debt, combined with chaos and incompetence.

My first thought was that Trump had found a way to cheat and figured 74 million votes would do it, but so many people came out to vote him out of office, that it swamped his cheat. Trump has convinced himself that since he cheats all of the time, every one else does too. That's what losers do.

More voted for him in 2020 then did in 2016. Face it the American people are sick of corrupt Washington insiders and you'll see bigger numbers in 2024

Except for the fact the "disease" came from Joe's buddies in China, not Trump. Also you're forgetting that much of our debt took place after the Communists took over the House where they spent hundreds of billions on pork and vote buying. And if you do some research, you'll see Dementia has acquired just as much debt with his pork than Trump at this time of his presidency.

Before Covid our country never did better: plenty of jobs to go around, inflation at a normal rate, reasonable fuel prices, new all time high in median household income, stock market very productive, lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities since records were kept, everybody was happy.

So what's really hard to believe is that there are enough stupid voters that would replace a totally successful President with an anti-energy dementia patient. Look at us since Trump left: inflation the highest it's been in decades, fuel prices going up all the time, the depletion of our energy reserves, out of control border problem, stock market still in the tank, highest interest rates in 14 years, labor shortage problems, under threat from another nuclear armed country; first time since the 60s.

Of course you don't because it pops your bubble.

Well firstly, the guy is working for Trump, and was never "Cohen's lawyer". He testified that Cohen never retained him, so his discussions with Cohen weren't subject to lawyer/client privilege. And as we've seem, Trump seems to have no shortage of lawyers who are prepared to lie for him.

Trump always offers to pay for staffers' lawyers, because the guy paying the fee is the "real" client. The advice they give with respect to the staffer's testimony is always slanted to protecting Trump because he's the guy who is paying for this protection.
More voted for him in 2020 then did in 2016. Face it the American people are sick of corrupt Washington insiders and you'll see bigger numbers in 2024

No you won't because the Republicans have become the party of cons and grifters. And crazy people. The Republican Party is incapable of governing. Trump hasn't won the

I doubt that Republicans could even win the House at this point, and deservedly so.

And yet Trump never won the popular vote in any election he's ever run for. Even the election he won.

Face it, the American people never wanted Trump. They *always* gave more votes to Trump's opponent than they did him.

And yet Trump never won the popular vote in any election he's ever run for. Even the election he won.

Face it, the American people never wanted Trump. They *always* gave more votes to Trump's opponent than they did him.
Since the ‘92 election, Republicans have only won the popular vote ONCE! Their claim to represent America is ludicrous.

Popular vote doesn't mean shit with an electoral college

Trump beat his 2016 numbers in 2020 by a lot

Even the first caller that was obviously an old lady, she understands what's going on.

Regardless of your political affiliation you should be able to reasonably say this is political assassination and nothing else. It has nothing to do with justice.

So what what?

What you said makes no sense at all, has no context to it, nothing to follow up with or anything. I don't understand the point of even replying with that

Even the first caller that was obviously an old lady, she understands what's going on.

Regardless of your political affiliation you should be able to reasonably say this is political assassination and nothing else. It has nothing to do with justice.

So what what?

What you said makes no sense at all, has no context to it, nothing to follow up with or anything. I don't understand the point of even replying with that
So what?

Once in more than a generation.
Popular vote doesn't mean shit with an electoral college

Trump beat his 2016 numbers in 2020 by a lot

Popular vote absolutely reflects who the people chose. And it was never, ever Trump. The people always chose someone else.

By millions and millions of votes.

Face it, the people never wanted Trump.

Once in more than a generation.

Popular vote absolutely reflects who the people chose. And it was never, ever Trump. The people always chose someone else.

By millions and millions of votes.

Face it, the people never wanted Trump.
1682118310603906.jpg

The people absolutely did want Trump that's why you all had to CHEAT

View attachment 794480

The people absolutely did want Trump that's why you all had to CHEAT

You mean the mail in votes being COUNTED?

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, state tally, official tally or electoral vote has the same winner:

Biden.

Which might explain why every court to ever hear your Big Lie has laughed that nonsense out the door. Your record of failure in court.....is perfect.

Forum List

Back