CSPAN callers unhappy with Trump indictment

They know that the left has lost every single time...and not one of you today has been able to say what the charges are. You have been lied to, you are ignorant of what is going on. The people who control you will march YOU to the boxcars When you are no longer useful.
This word and definition pertains to you, bubby boy...

bloviate​

verb​

1. talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way

Example: "when so many people are bloviating, it's easy to dismiss all discourse as chatter"

So what? This is the sound of the people telling you democrats YOU'RE FIRED

That’s what they thought going into the election in Kansas. When Abortion was on the ballot. The people, 60% of them, told the State they didn’t want Abortion banned.

I think it is more likely that the call ins were astroturf.

Polling seems to indicate that more than half the people don’t want Trump to run.

I just don’t see this being the things that makes Trump popular.

That’s what they thought going into the election in Kansas. When Abortion was on the ballot. The people, 60% of them, told the State they didn’t want Abortion banned.

I think it is more likely that the call ins were astroturf.

Polling seems to indicate that more than half the people don’t want Trump to run.

I just don’t see this being the things that makes Trump popular.
Must be why he raised $4 million the past 24 hours because of this, 25% of that from first time donors to his campaign

Last edited:
why do liberals hate the elderly
How about this word and it's definition...

Bloviation​

Empty, pompous, political speech​

Bloviation is a style of empty, pompous, political speech that originated in Ohio and was used by US President Warren G. Harding, who described it as "the art of speaking for as long as the occasion warrants, and saying nothing"

Sound familiar?

So what? This is the sound of the people telling you democrats YOU'RE FIRED
No, those are people who are part of The Cult who would vote for him even if he shot someone right out in the middle of Fifth Avenue

338407383_245033967963416_4466618138944866319_n.jpg

I cannot believe how some portion of Democrats have sank so low and how they’re so ugly…. that they think what’s happening to Donald Trump is OK.
I'm an Independent who believes magaturds have no low moral bar. The opposite of the 'conservative' they claim to be. No better then those on 'the left's you claim to detest.

You're a complete phony to me. :dunno:

Forum List

Back