CT Homeowner Fights Off Four Carjacker Scumbags

And yet locking his car would have avoided the entire scene.

You people who think you should never lock your car or the doors to your house are just plain stupid.

The POS thugs could just break the window. You are without a doubt one of the dumbest MFers on the planet.

By not voting, you are part of the problem, not the solution. This country does not need you or anyone like you. You types are more suited to a nation that does not give you the precious right to vote.
There you go ASSuming shit again

I vote for candidates who are not part of the corrupt duopoly

Really dude ? That's your answer ? Blame the victim eh ? Do you truly not realize how sick and twisted people with opinion's like you have are ? Why didn't you tell Paul Pelosi that he should have talked his greedy wife into securing their home better, then he might not have gotten hammer whooped by a deranged homeless dude. So it's people like you who are allowing, aiding and abetting the criminal's in this NATION, and it's all because of your intense hatred caused by Democrat victimhood politics eh ?

This bull crap ain't going to fly forever, so everyone best have all the fun they can while it last, because a huge reckoning is coming.

Most mentally I’ll people don’t realize how sick and twisted they are.

There you go ASSuming shit again

I vote for candidates who are not part of the corrupt duopoly
It was going to be either Biden or Trump, and you threw your vote away on someone who could never win. Thinking like that contributed to what is sitting in the Oval Office (he probably never goes there….he thinks it’s in the Capitol) right now.

Just plain stupid.

It was going to be either Biden or Trump, and you threw your vote away on someone who could never win. Thinking like that contributed to what is sitting in the Oval Office (he probably never goes there….he thinks it’s in the Capitol) right now.

Just plain stupid.
So what?

I'm not stupid enough to vote for a person who makes me sick to my stomach. Unlike you I have standards. IMO it's you people who use the lesser of 2 evils that are the problem

So you deny the FACT that locking your car doors deters or prevents theft and actually makes you safer

got it.

I bet this guy's father called him and told him he should have locked his car too.
That's not the point, the point is crime and criminals preying on the innocent. But just like you Leftist focus on the gun's, and now locked car door's you let the criminal's go or worse yet cover for them.

Just plain stupid.
IMO it's you people who use the lesser of 2 evils that are the problem. YOU are your ilk are why we end up with such shitty politicians

So what?

I'm not stupid enough to vote for a person who makes me sick to my stomach. Unlike you I have standards. IMO it's you people who use the lesser of 2 evils that are the problem
No but you voted for Joe Biden, and I'm telling you that he makes Trump look like a choir boy. That doesn't matter to your brainwashed self now does it ?

That's not the point, the point is crime and criminals preying on the innocent. But just like you Leftist focus on the gun's, and now locked car door's you let the criminal's go or worse yet cover for them.

And that is just a fucking fact of life isn't it? You can pretend all you want that we live in some unicorn fart utopia but don't whine if you don't lock your doors and someone robs you blind.

And again I'm no leftist. How many "leftists" do you know that are pro second amendment ?

No but you voted for Joe Biden, and I'm telling you that he makes Trump look like a choir boy. That doesn't matter to your brainwashed self now does it ?
No I didn't.

What part of I haven't voted for a member of the corrupt duopoly in 30 years did you not understand?

And that is just a fucking fact of life isn't it? You can pretend all you want that we live in some unicorn fart utopia but don't whine if you don't lock your doors and someone robs you blind.

And again I'm no leftist. How many "leftists" do you know that are pro second amendment ?
Then you are simply an antagonist, and that makes you a turd head.

Actually you didn't state a single fact.

you ASSumed some shit and that's about it.

My political and philosophical views don't fit into your little pigeonholes because I am not a democrat , republican or libertarian I am a pragmatist.

And I didn't say one disparaging thing about the guy who almost got his car stolen.
No but you did everything you could not to say anything about the carjackers either ...

Then you are simply an antagonist, and that makes you a turd head.
I live out in the VA countryside where there is virtually zero crime and guess what?

I still lock my car doors even if the car is in the garage. And I lock my doors too.

OMG what a fucking concept

Forum List

Back