Cuccinelli refuses to call McAuliffe after Virginia loss

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Ken Cuccinelli Has No Plans To Call Terry McAuliffe: Report

Hours removed from a tight defeat in the 2013 Virginia governor's race, Ken Cuccinelli (R) appears to have no plans to congratulate his rival.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that according to two sources close to Cuccinelli's campaign, he has yet to call Terry McAuliffe and will keep things that way. Tuesday's election saw McAuliffe win by less than 55,000 votes.

Petty......

Typical of the "I can't win so I will take my ball and go home" mentaility. Can you think of something like that recently? Can you say....GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN?

It's between those two. He doesn't HAVE to call. Aside from that I have no way of knowing if he did or did not call.

After seeing the bullshit negative half-truth and outright lying ads that McA ran constantly around here... I am not surprised Cuch did not call him

And say what?

"Congratulations on being a lying, cheating scumbag?"

Right.

Meanwhile, we have a REAL dimocrap in by God New Yawk shitty.

A communist, an Anti-American hater, married to a lesbian who also happens to be Black.

What next, is he going to adopt a dwarf?

Pop Culture drives dimocraps, not reality.

On behalf of all Republicans, including, TeaPs, I called McA and told him "Congratulations!"

I got an answering machine, but it is the thought that counts.

Typical of the "I can't win so I will take my ball and go home" mentaility. Can you think of something like that recently? Can you say....GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN?

Better than the "I can't win so I'll sue for my desired results" we see so often from the progressives.

It's politics - people fling poo in politics. Sometimes, it causes bad blood.

People need to get over this. It's crap.

I'd refuse to call the scumbag too

Is there now a LAW that say's you have to call someone?

maybe the op can get Obama to write one up and pass it

they can tell you what kind of insurance plans you need so why not a law demanding you have to call people

It's November folks, the month of giving thanks...

So lets all take a moment right now and be thankful that our needs are so well met, that we have time to opine about stupid shit like this. :thup:

On behalf of all Republicans, including, TeaPs, I called McA and told him "Congratulations!"

I got an answering machine, but it is the thought that counts.

There goes Fake speaking on behalf of others again. It's becoming a regular theme, i note.

:cuckoo:

Better than the "I can't win so I'll sue for my desired results" we see so often from the progressives.

For real!

Lisdtening to progressive LOLberals speak about sportsmanship is the epicenter of Irony. You fuckers literally sue, recall, defame, do whatever it takes to unseat the victor when you lose.

But, LOLberals aren't known for their integrity.

Forum List

Back