cuckservatives in the Trump White House: the list

cuckservatives in the Trump White House

start the list:

Chairman of the GOP Rinse Preebus

Hey DUFFUSS! At least we aren't running around proclaiming that Obowelmovement could beat Trump! We know that he could, and probably will at the inauguration. The only question is------>will he beat him left, or right handed, and will he invite him to the NEW bathroom for people who aren't sure what their gender is, lololololol! Pathetic, you people are extremely pathetic, heheheheheh! Here, let me give EX PREEZY Obama a tune to approach President Trump with the idea he wants to BEAT HIM! And, Ex PREEZY Obama ought to like who sang it, because he was a pedophile and confused about what he wanted too!

There ya go, the whole bunch of ya, including Obowelmovement can get together, and have a circle jerk, lolol! Enjoy snowflake!

Such anger and self-loathing, Winning gave some of you people a chance you throw away because you are misfits

I think little Russie, is a punk! A little snowflake punk to boot, and has turned into a keyboard warrior, because nobody will listen to him if they have to look at his punkyness!

"Cuck" is also the go-to insult of the supposed "alt-right", so he must also be having an identity crisis.

I think little Russie, is a punk! A little snowflake punk to boot, and has turned into a keyboard warrior, because nobody will listen to him if they have to look at his punkyness!

"Cuck" is also the go-to insult of the supposed "alt-right", so he must also be having an identity crisis.

You know what, most of these clowns are keyboard warriors who are upset......and they probably didn't even vote. They cry, and whine, and want a do-over, just like they want free college and everything else. They think they are still getting participation trophy's!

We NEED to exert pressure on all of these people, because it is obvious, they are snowflakes and will melt at the 1st sign of opposition. We as parents, need to start sending our kids to the LEAST liberal colleges, and STARVE the other places of leftist thought. It is our money, we have control of it, and if we are intelligent, we will do it! Don't let the left steal our children from us and America on OUR dime! Force them to talk turkey, and every time the left tries to talk policy, they LOSE!!!!!!

Hey DUFFUSS! At least we aren't running around proclaiming that Obowelmovement could beat Trump! We know that he could, and probably will at the inauguration. The only question is------>will he beat him left, or right handed, and will he invite him to the NEW bathroom for people who aren't sure what their gender is, lololololol! Pathetic, you people are extremely pathetic, heheheheheh! Here, let me give EX PREEZY Obama a tune to approach President Trump with the idea he wants to BEAT HIM! And, Ex PREEZY Obama ought to like who sang it, because he was a pedophile and confused about what he wanted too!

There ya go, the whole bunch of ya, including Obowelmovement can get together, and have a circle jerk, lolol! Enjoy snowflake!
Facts are America is going brown

future generations will be browner

you lose

you lose

LOL, you fool, I am brown. How dumb are you anyway? A snowflake for sure-) After people are assimilated, they will NEVER go along with you. I have a GREAT life, and it wasn't because the government gave me something, but rather because the government protected me!

Snowflake, you people are done, and you do not even realize it yet! What are you going to do when everyone's standard of living rises over where Obama had it? You gonna try and convince anyone to go back and be worse off! You are sooooooo screwed, and you don't even know it yet, lololololol!

you lose

LOL, you fool, I am brown. How dumb are you anyway? A snowflake for sure-) After people are assimilated, they will NEVER go along with you. I have a GREAT life, and it wasn't because the government gave me something, but rather because the government protected me!

Snowflake, you people are done, and you do not even realize it yet! What are you going to do when everyone's standard of living rises over where Obama had it? You gonna try and convince anyone to go back and be worse off! You are sooooooo screwed, and you don't even know it yet, lololololol!
Like I said, Facts are America is going brown

you lose

Forum List

Back