Culture, not guns. Sweden shows that criminals drive gun crime, not law abiding gun owners.

Yes....and what then causes their criminals to use illegal guns, fully automatic military weapons which are their weapon of choice....nont deer rifles or shotguns....

....... And Grenades............? Which Swedish gun control law is stopping the criminals in Sweden from again....using illegal, fully automatic military weapons...their weapon of choice....... and hand grenades?

Do they have laws against owning hand grenades joe? You doofus.

So....you doofus.....are the drug gang members doing all of the shooting and blowing each other up going to the police and getting licenses for their completely illegal, fully automatic military rifles? ......And Grenades?

Um, you dummy, the argument was about which country had less gun murder and better gun laws.

Sweden had 106 gun homicides in 2016. They have restrictive gun laws, you fucking retard.
The USA had 14542 gun homicides in 2017, you dummy, we have loose gun laws

And the actual gun murder rate was 10,265.....90% of those were committed by criminals the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians let out of jail over and over again....and 70-80% of the victims are also criminals the democrat let out of prison..

The problem, you doofus, isn't guns or normal gun owners....

The problem is the democrat party and their policies.....

No, moron.......the argument is whether focusing on normal gun owners stops gun crime....I am showing you that it doesn't........

Sweden is in Europe....Sweden brought in violent 3rd world males....their gun crime .....and freaking grenade and homemade bomb crime...is higher than the countries around it....and the preferred weapon is the completely illegal, fully automatic military rifle.....you doofus.

106 gun homicides in Sweden
14,542 in the US

The only Doofus is the guy who keeps trying to pretend the gun culture in this country isn't a huge problem.

You live in mortal terror the rest of us will get sick of your shit.

Until you address the points made, and present a rational argument as to why they are wrong, we're done talking. I'm not going to keep playing this fucking game with you.

clearly you have painted your self into a corner.

Keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

:itsok:

If you hadn’t, you could comment on what you were asked..,

“so you actually believe that if the roles were reversed in this case, he’d get a slap on the wrist sentence as well?”

You have spent the last several pages of this thread ducking, dodging, and ignoring questions that have been asked of you. Answer them and I'll reciprocate. I am NOT going to maintain a discussion with someone who dialogues like a goddamn 12 year old.

again, you’ve painted yourself into a corner. Either you have to admit the reason you feel that poor Amber was wrongfully convicted was because of her race and her victim’s race or you have to take the ridiculous position that if the roles were reversed, the black guy would get a slap on the wrist as well.

That you’re now predicating your response because I supposedly have to come up with a motive (the trial is over dumbass)?just underscores it more.

I believe Amber was wrongfully convicted because she was incorrectly charged in the first place you dope. The charge of MURDER doesn't fit the facts. This has been explained to you over and over and over. But in typical leftist form all you can do is hysterically yammer on about racism because you feeble minded lemmings are incapable of deviating from the assigned narrative. You are a sheep, completely devoid of common sense, reason, or logic. You might as well just come to this forum and reply to everything with "Baaaaa" because that's all you're good for.

No, moron.......the argument is whether focusing on normal gun owners stops gun crime....I am showing you that it doesn't........

Sweden is in Europe....Sweden brought in violent 3rd world males....their gun crime .....and freaking grenade and homemade bomb crime...is higher than the countries around it....and the preferred weapon is the completely illegal, fully automatic military rifle.....you doofus.

14,542 in the US

The only Doofus is the guy who keeps trying to pretend the gun culture in this country isn't a huge problem.

There are 250,000 deaths/yr in the USA from medical malpractice. That means you're 17 times more likely to be killed by your fucking doctor than a gun, so spare us your crocodile tears.

14,542 in the US

You can't explain this....Which is why you keep ignoring it....

you can't explain why American gun murder went down 49%, why American gun crime went down 75% as more Americans own and carry guns....

You can't explain that using your theory on guns and crime....you doofus...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

clearly you have painted your self into a corner.

“so you actually believe that if the roles were reversed in this case, he’d get a slap on the wrist sentence as well?”

You have spent the last several pages of this thread ducking, dodging, and ignoring questions that have been asked of you. Answer them and I'll reciprocate. I am NOT going to maintain a discussion with someone who dialogues like a goddamn 12 year old.

again, you’ve painted yourself into a corner. Either you have to admit the reason you feel that poor Amber was wrongfully convicted was because of her race and her victim’s race or you have to take the ridiculous position that if the roles were reversed, the black guy would get a slap on the wrist as well.

That you’re now predicating your response because I supposedly have to come up with a motive (the trial is over dumbass)?just underscores it more.

I believe Amber was wrongfully convicted because she was incorrectly charged in the first place you dope. The charge of MURDER doesn't fit the facts. This has been explained to you over and over and over. But in typical leftist form all you can do is hysterically yammer on about racism because you feeble minded lemmings are incapable of deviating from the assigned narrative. You are a sheep, completely devoid of common sense, reason, or logic. You might as well just come to this forum and reply to everything with "Baaaaa" because that's all you're good for.

Well, the DA and the judge—guys and gals with degrees in the field disagree with a moron like you on the Internet.

Well, the DA and the judge—guys and gals with degrees in the field disagree with a moron like you on the Internet.

We've already been over this, sheep. The court system is not infallible. "Baaaaaaaa" some more for me.

We've already been over this, sheep. The court system is not infallible. "Baaaaaaaa" some more for me.

And you are still wrong

And you are still wrong

Am I? Pretty sure every person that has been released from prison due to wrongful conviction would beg to disagree... but tell us more about how the courts are always right.

Baaaaaaaaa.

And you are still wrong

Am I? Pretty sure every person that has been released from prison due to wrongful conviction would beg to disagree... but tell us more about how the courts are always right.

Baaaaaaaaa.

Never made such a claim.

However I’ll put the totality of the court’s accuracy going back to 1787 vs the dipshit like yourself on the internet’s accuracy any day.

And you are still wrong

Baaaaaaaaa.

Never made such a claim.

However I’ll put the totality of the court’s accuracy going back to 1787 vs the dipshit like yourself on the internet’s accuracy any day.

You're doing it right now you dipshit. You've been repeatedly asked what are the facts of this case that substantiate a murder charge and your only answer is "because the court says so" and "muh racism".

BBBaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

you can't explain why American gun murder went down 49%

It didn't. It went up. The 14,542 Gun murders in 2017 was a fucking RECORD number of deaths.

Moron....the FBI gun murder numbers....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

The number of mass public shootings also went down....you doofus...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Number killed....

Number of actual mass public shootings....

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75
(
https://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2007/0419-lawn-mowers.php)
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

you can't explain why American gun murder went down 49%

It didn't. It went up. The 14,542 Gun murders in 2017 was a fucking RECORD number of deaths.

You are such a moron........from PEW....

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The CDC numbers are not more accurate and their is a massive, anti-gun bias at the CDC. I'll take the numbers from the actual law enforcement agency.

unless they claim Trump was colluding with the Russians then you want to fire them all.

According to FBI figures, no one died at Sandy Hook because it wasn't included in their numbers for 2012.

The CDC numbers are not more accurate and their is a massive, anti-gun bias at the CDC. I'll take the numbers from the actual law enforcement agency.

unless they claim Trump was colluding with the Russians then you want to fire them all.

According to FBI figures, no one died at Sandy Hook because it wasn't included in their numbers for 2012.

Yeah......actually show that with a link, you dumb ass...

Forum List

Back