Culture, not guns. Sweden shows that criminals drive gun crime, not law abiding gun owners.

Who said the jury decision should be “thrown out?”

Thats your idea not ours

“This should be overturned, and reduced to manslaughter.”
Using the legal process to change a sentence through the appeals process is as responsible and legal as the original decision

I agree. Until it gets over turned she is a murderer

What is your fixation with this one case? Out of the 10,265 from last year? The ones where you had clear cut cases, of criminals with long histories of crime and violence, and long histories of catch and release by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors?

If we stop the democrat party from releasing violent gun offenders over and over again, our gun crime rate would drop 95%.......

it reveals that you only want certain people put behind bars for murder.

Based on the color of the hand that pulls the trigger and the color of the man shot.

No....what it shows is that this case was political...since you have been asked over and over what was her motive for murdering this man. You won't address the question because you think..."Racism, racims, racism..." is all the answer you need.

Thats your idea not ours

Using the legal process to change a sentence through the appeals process is as responsible and legal as the original decision

What is your fixation with this one case? Out of the 10,265 from last year? The ones where you had clear cut cases, of criminals with long histories of crime and violence, and long histories of catch and release by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors?

If we stop the democrat party from releasing violent gun offenders over and over again, our gun crime rate would drop 95%.......

Based on the color of the hand that pulls the trigger and the color of the man shot.

Also....by bringing this case up....over and over again....and claiming "racism, racism, racism...." instead of actually dealing with the topic.....you are trying to hide the fact that my point is correct....the violent gun crime and grenade and homemade bomb crime in Sweden shows that it is criminals, not normal people who own guns, who drive the gun crime numbers.....and that targeting normal people who own guns is stupid and pointless...if you want to reduce gun crime.

If you want to punish and abuse law abiding gun owners who do nothing wrong and who do not use their guns for crime or murder.....new gun laws are the way to do it...but don't pretend you actually care about stopping gun crime.

Thats your idea not ours

She has no idea. All she knows is CNN and Occupy Democrats told her to fret and fuss over it because "muh racism", so she is.

so you actually believe that if the roles were reversed in this case, he’d get a slap on the wrist sentence as well?

Also....by bringing this case up....over and over again....and claiming "racism, racism, racism...." instead of actually dealing with the topic.....you are trying to hide the fact that my point is correct....the violent gun crime and grenade and homemade bomb crime in Sweden shows that it is criminals, not normal people who own guns, who drive the gun crime numbers.....and that targeting normal people who own guns is stupid and pointless...if you want to reduce gun crime.

If you want to punish and abuse law abiding gun owners who do nothing wrong and who do not use their guns for crime or murder.....new gun laws are the way to do it...but don't pretend you actually care about stopping gun crime.

I love the idea of harsh sentences for gun crimes. I just don’t make exceptions based on the color of the perp or the victim like you do. Don’t pretend you are not doing that

She has no idea. All she knows is CNN and Occupy Democrats told her to fret and fuss over it because "muh racism", so she is.

so you actually believe that if the roles were reversed in this case, he’d get a slap on the wrist sentence as well?

Until you address the points made, and present a rational argument as to why they are wrong, we're done talking. I'm not going to keep playing this fucking game with you.

Until you address the points made, and present a rational argument as to why they are wrong, we're done talking. I'm not going to keep playing this fucking game with you.

clearly you have painted your self into a corner.

I love the idea of harsh sentences for gun crimes. I just don’t make exceptions based on the color of the perp or the victim like you do. Don’t pretend you are not doing that

"Racism, racism, racism...."

Allow me to translate.....

I have no real argument and can't answer the question as to the reason why this off duty police officer would have walked into that guys apartment and murdered him....because I have no facts, truth or reality....I will try to hide my failure by accusing 2aguy of being a racist.....cause I got nothing else.....

And since I can't answer the original post about Sweden...I really have to distract people from that failure too...which is why I brought up the completely unrelated shooting......

End Translation....

Keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

:itsok:

If you hadn’t, you could comment on what you were asked..,

“so you actually believe that if the roles were reversed in this case, he’d get a slap on the wrist sentence as well?”

I have no real argument and can't answer the question as to the reason why this off duty police officer would have walked into that guys apartment and murdered him....because I have no facts, truth or reality....I will try to hide my failure by accusing 2aguy of being a racist.....cause I got nothing else.....

And since I can't answer the original post about Sweden...I really have to distract people from that failure too...which is why I brought up the completely unrelated shooting......

End Translation....

you brought up your good idea to reduce crime. You just don’t want it imposed on white people.

“so you actually believe that if the roles were reversed in this case, he’d get a slap on the wrist sentence as well?”

You have spent the last several pages of this thread ducking, dodging, and ignoring questions that have been asked of you. Answer them and I'll reciprocate. I am NOT going to maintain a discussion with someone who dialogues like a goddamn 12 year old.

End Translation....

you brought up your good idea to reduce crime. You just don’t want it imposed on white people.

Is accusing people of racism all you have? Obviously, the answer is yes. My points on guns and crime are true and accurate, you have no response, so you go to the fall back position of every left winger losing an argument.....accuse the other guy of being a racist........

That is just lazy......

NYCity and ST louis same country same culture
NYC populaton 8 MILLION--STL 300,000
NYC very strict gun control-- murders 289
STL very pro-gun--murders 200
New York City’s Murder Rate Hit New Low in 2018
Despite recent violence, Chicago is far from the U.S. ‘murder capital’
LA and CHi very strict gun control and many times less murders than very pro-gun STL

You haven't heard the news....you dumb ass....the democrat party policies of Mayor deblasio have increased the gun crime in New York......so no, it isn't normal people owning guns, it is criminals using guns...

When you focus on criminals, as guiliani did....you lower the crime rate...when you focus on guns, like an idiot like you ...... the gun crime rate goes up...

Horowitz: NY crime skyrockets, shootings up 60%, following prison reduction agenda

No ordinary citizen can legally carry a gun in New York City, yet shootings are up 59.6 percent over this time last year.

On Sunday, a pregnant woman was shot while sitting in her own car in front of her home in Queens. This is becoming the new normal in New York after the memo has gone out to criminals in the city that politicians fear growing the prison population more than they fear crime.
According to NYPD crime data, in addition to the 59.6 percent spike in shootings over this time last year, robberies increased 32.8 percent and grand larceny auto crimes were up a whopping 62.8 percent. Burglaries rose by 17 percent. This is just for the first 26 days of 2020.
What gives? According to NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea, it’s no mystery.
It’s all about New York’s law abolishing bail. “If you let out individuals that commit a lot of crime, that’s precision policing in reverse and we’re seeing the effects in a very quick time,” Shea said at a press conference last Friday. He decried the undeniable “correlation” between the rise in crime and the jail and prison “populations dropping significantly.”

Yes....and what then causes their criminals to use illegal guns, fully automatic military weapons which are their weapon of choice....nont deer rifles or shotguns....

....... And Grenades............? Which Swedish gun control law is stopping the criminals in Sweden from again....using illegal, fully automatic military weapons...their weapon of choice....... and hand grenades?

Do they have laws against owning hand grenades joe? You doofus.

So....you doofus.....are the drug gang members doing all of the shooting and blowing each other up going to the police and getting licenses for their completely illegal, fully automatic military rifles? ......And Grenades?

Um, you dummy, the argument was about which country had less gun murder and better gun laws.

Sweden had 106 gun homicides in 2016. They have restrictive gun laws, you fucking retard.
The USA had 14542 gun homicides in 2017, you dummy, we have loose gun laws

NYCity and ST louis same country same culture
NYC populaton 8 MILLION--STL 300,000
NYC very strict gun control-- murders 289
STL very pro-gun--murders 200
New York City’s Murder Rate Hit New Low in 2018
Despite recent violence, Chicago is far from the U.S. ‘murder capital’
LA and CHi very strict gun control and many times less murders than very pro-gun STL

And you keep bringing up St. Louis.....you have been shown over and over again that it is the democrat party policies in St. Louis that creates their gun crime rate....as the democrat policies do in all of the cities they control...

Meanwhile...as more Americans own and carry guns...our gun murder rate has gone down 49%, our gun crime rate has gone down 75%...

You can't explain that with your theory........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_St._Louis

Democrats in charge since 1949

Mayor of St. Louis - Wikipedia

Rise in Murders Has St. Louis Debating Why

Jennifer M. Joyce, the city’s circuit attorney, or prosecutor, an elected position, complains that in St. Louis, the illegal possession of a gun is too often “a crime without a consequence,” making it difficult to stop confrontation from turning lethal.

At the same time, deeper social roots of violence such as addiction and unemployment continue unchecked. And city officials also cite what they call a “Ferguson effect,” an increase in crime last year as police officers were diverted to control protests after a white officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager in the nearby suburb on Aug. 9.

-----------

Now, an overstretched department is forced to pick one neighborhood at a time to flood with officers. Last month, Chief Dotson even asked the state highway patrol if it could lend a dozen men to help watch downtown streets; the agency declined.
----
When the police discover a gun in a car with several passengers, including some with felony records, but no one admits to owning the gun, criminal charges are often impossible, Mr. Rosenfeld said.

In addition, according to a 2014 study by Mr. Rosenfeld and his colleagues, a majority of those who are convicted of illegally possessing a gun but not caught using it in a crime receive probation rather than jail time. Gun laws and enforcement are stiffer in many other cities.

Soros-Funded St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner Refuses to Charge Killer of 7-Year-Old Child Despite Suspect's Confession

Last week a suspect was arrested in the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Xavier Usanga in north St. Louis last Monday evening.

According to KSDK Usanga was shot and killed while playing outside of his Hyde Park home Monday, according to St. Louis Metro Police Cheif John Hayden. An 18-year-old man standing nearby was injured in the backyard of the Usangas’ home, in the 3500 block of North 14th Street, just after 5 p.m. Monday evening.

The suspect confessed to the shooting that killed 7-year-old Usanga.

But when they brought this confession and evidence to the St. Louis City’s circuit attorney’s office Kim Gardner threw it out.

Gardner said based on current evidence she was not able to determine who was responsible for the child’s death.

Again… The suspect confessed to the crime but that was not enough for this radical lunatic in the Circuit Attorney’s Office.

Violence down in St. Louis but homicides hold steady. Are tougher penalties for gun crimes the answer?
But many challenges remain, official said. The department is still down more than 130 officers. Witnesses to crimes remain reluctant to come forward for fear of retaliation, making it difficult to close cases. And a lack of state laws to deter gun crimes has forced the police to turn to federal courts to indict some suspects.

On Tuesday, Edwards made a new pitch: He wants to see the mandatory minimum sentence for armed criminal action raised from its current ceiling of three years to at least 15 years for nonfatal shootings, and 25 years for fatal shootings.

Yes....and what then causes their criminals to use illegal guns, fully automatic military weapons which are their weapon of choice....nont deer rifles or shotguns....

....... And Grenades............? Which Swedish gun control law is stopping the criminals in Sweden from again....using illegal, fully automatic military weapons...their weapon of choice....... and hand grenades?

So....you doofus.....are the drug gang members doing all of the shooting and blowing each other up going to the police and getting licenses for their completely illegal, fully automatic military rifles? ......And Grenades?

Um, you dummy, the argument was about which country had less gun murder and better gun laws.

Sweden had 106 gun homicides in 2016. They have restrictive gun laws, you fucking retard.

No, moron.......the argument is whether focusing on normal gun owners stops gun crime....I am showing you that it doesn't........

Sweden is in Europe....Sweden brought in violent 3rd world males....their gun crime .....and freaking grenade and homemade bomb crime...is higher than the countries around it....and the preferred weapon is the completely illegal, fully automatic military rifle.....you doofus.

And again.....you can't explain why American gun murder went down 49%, why American gun crime went down 75% as more Americans own and carry guns....

You can't explain that using your theory on guns and crime....you doofus...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Moron....explain why their gun crime and grenade rate is going up......explain how their gun laws stop their criminals from getting the completely illegal, fully automatic military rifles....which is the preferred weapon of Swedish criminals......you dope.

You can't ....cause your theories are all wrong....

You have spent the last several pages of this thread ducking, dodging, and ignoring questions that have been asked of you. Answer them and I'll reciprocate. I am NOT going to maintain a discussion with someone who dialogues like a goddamn 12 year old.

again, you’ve painted yourself into a corner. Either you have to admit the reason you feel that poor Amber was wrongfully convicted was because of her race and her victim’s race or you have to take the ridiculous position that if the roles were reversed, the black guy would get a slap on the wrist as well.

That you’re now predicating your response because I supposedly have to come up with a motive (the trial is over dumbass)?just underscores it more.

Forum List

Back