Cuomo: 'Umm...whattaya know....it works'

Yea i mean he coulda stood tall as president and not caused a massive collapse in GDP

*shrug*

His election chances were more important to him

*boo hoo poor trump* doesn't work. he acted like a giant pussy

Yeah, he should have just joined Pelosi, Cuomo, Biden, and other Democrats in telling Americans 'Nothing to see here - nothing to worry about....go about your business / lives, herding in large numbers, crapping on San Fran streets, riding the subway, licking windows, going to China Town, and keep the borders open...'

He decided to be different......and right.

Closing the borders to bat eating corona having chinese made sense...We don't lose massive GDP for that

SHutting down teh country domestically makes no sense

Sweden isn't shut down you giant pussy

Fucking swedes have more sense than us on this issue.....

Why don't we do this for flu season? Because it's stupidity. Grow a pair Trump is a giant pussy

Take his little malformed pecker out of your mouth, where teh fuck do peasants like you get off imagining you know what's good for the country? You have no fucking idea

After being one of the many Trump-haters bashing the President for suggesting the antimalarial drug be used by doctors to help treat / save patients infected with COVID0-19 before formal drug trials have been completed, NY Gov Andrew Cuomo stated in today's Press Conference that the treatment is working.....'anecdotally'.

WTF? Anecdotal evidence is not suffiecient for official treatment guidelines. Bashing Trump for carelessly going all in on un-proven drug is completely consistent with aknowledging that there are anecdotes of it working.

Did you hear about the governor who just made his ENTIRE state the host of clinical trial just so he could get access and use drugs that have proven to help save lives in fighting COVID-19.

What a pu$$y, to cave like that just to save lives instead of hanging tough and refusing to allow his residents to take the meds because Trump said using them to save lives should be ok.

:p

The drug cocktail is working.

What's not working so well: ventilators
Ventilators are a very last resort. It’s very hard for patients ( especially silly those with ore existing conditions ) to come off them.

if you need ventilation, you need ventilation. "not working so well...." is -----people who need a ventilator are VERY SICK.
Once your body gives up breathing to a machine it sometimes won’t rebound. See Severe COPD cases.

right----and once you live for 9 decades----and get sick----you
"sometimes won't rebound" -------I was on a ventilator for
something like four months-----but since I was only 56----I rebounded. Joan Rivers (rip) was on a ventilator for a similar
reason----she died-----her age (81) did not help. ----btw----
people are often on ventilators during surgery-------like such cases are ON every day in hospitals--------its not a RARE
thing--------people are intubated and then EXTUBATED every
day

Closing the borders to bat eating corona having chinese made sense...We don't lose massive GDP for that

You are completely flip-flopping like a poorly applied condom - can you explain what you are in favor of / against ...at this second before it changes?

Dems vocally opposed Trump's Travel ban, echoing the lies China and their puppet WHO were spewing while calling the President a Xenophobe for doing it...

The next second the Dems and Trump-hating media - who completely downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic - were claiming TRUMP did not take it seriously enough....when he was imposing a travel ban they were opposing and attacking him for. They claimed HIS actions put Americans at risk and caused many more infections and deaths....

Next they were / are declaring how they would have imposed the travel ban - that they opposed and attacked the President for Imposing when he did - sooner.

In one breath the Dems / snowflakes were shedding crock tears for his lack of seriousness, lack of action, and infections / deaths he caused because he failed to act...while Pelosi and Schumer were holding up relief /stimulus checks to try to get funding for abortions and the war on cow farts added to the bill dealing with COVID-19...

Now you are back to saying the President did too much to protect Americans who were no more in jeopardy from COVID-19 that they were / are from the seasonal flu.....

Trying to keep up with the Dems' / snowflakes' continuous, split-second change of political narrative in an attempt to milk every possible angle they can to attack the President has damn-near given me whiplash.

Have you butt-hurt, emotionally-manipulated, delusional, reality-denying, Trump-hating, TDS-suffering, hate-driven snowflakes been tested for 'Bipolar', 'schizophrenia', or other serious mental disorders?

Perhaps COVID-19 contact with TDS has caused some type of viral-mental mutation that results in these troubling side effects....

Last edited:

You are completely flip-flopping like a poorly applied condom - can you explain what you are in favor of / against ...at this second before it changes?

Dems vocally opposed Trump's Travel ban, echoing the lies China and their puppet WHO was spewing while calling the President a Xenophobe for doing it...

The next second the Dems and Trump-hating media who completely downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic were claiming TRUMP did not take it seriously enough....when he was imposing a travel ban and they were opposing it and attacking him for it. They claimed HIS actions put Americans at risk and caused many more infections and deaths....

Next they were / are declaring how they would have imposed the travel ban - that they opposed and attacked the President for Imposing when he did - sooner.

In one breath the Dems / snowflakes were shedding crock tears for his lack of seriousness, lack of action, and infections / deaths he caused because he failed to act...while Pelosi and Schumer were holding up relief /stimulus checks to try to get funding for abortions and cow farts added to the bill dealing with COVID-19...

Now you are back to saying the President did too much to protect Americans who were no more in jeopardy from COVID-19 that they were / are from the seasonal flu.....

Trying to keep up with the Dems' / snowflakes' continuous, split-second change of political narrative in an attempt to milk every possible angle they can to attack the President has damn-near given me whiplash.

Have you butt-hurt, emotionally-manipulated, delusional, reality-denying., Trump-hating, TDS-suffering, hate-driven snowflakes been tested for 'Bipolar, schizophrenia, or other serious mental disorders?

Perhaps contact with COVID-19 with TDS has caused some type of viral-mental mutation that results in these troubling side effects....

Oh wow it's almost like i don't see this as an irrational two party political binary

The democrats have no power here, what do they matter? lol

His response was child like in the way he let the media cow him. And you're trying to defend it.

lol

Unheard of GDP loss for the flu, oh yea great move

Shut the fuck up pleb

Dems vocally opposed Trump's Travel ban, echoing the lies China and their puppet WHO was spewing while calling the President a Xenophobe for doing it...

The next second the Dems and Trump-hating media who completely downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic were claiming TRUMP did not take it seriously enough....when he was imposing a travel ban and they were opposing it and attacking him for it. They claimed HIS actions put Americans at risk and caused many more infections and deaths....

In one breath the Dems / snowflakes were shedding crock tears for his lack of seriousness, lack of action, and infections / deaths he caused because he failed to act...while Pelosi and Schumer were holding up relief /stimulus checks to try to get funding for abortions and cow farts added to the bill dealing with COVID-19...

Have you butt-hurt, emotionally-manipulated, delusional, reality-denying., Trump-hating, TDS-suffering, hate-driven snowflakes been tested for 'Bipolar, schizophrenia, or other serious mental disorders?

Perhaps contact with COVID-19 with TDS has caused some type of viral-mental mutation that results in these troubling side effects....

Oh wow it's almost like i don't see this as an irrational two party political binary

His response was child like in the way he let the media cow him. And you're trying to defend it.

lol

Shut the fuck up pleb
In other words you didn't even try to explain your continuous non-stop TDS flip-flopping and just continue to repeat the same thing.....

Got it.

lol

Shut the fuck up pleb
In other words you didn't even try to explain your continuous non-stop TDS flip-flopping and just continue to repeat the same thing.....

Got it.

I have flipped on nothing

I just have a more nuanced view than "lockdown or nothing"

You fucking white trash piece of shit, lol

Never in your life has anyone looked to you for any leadership. For a reason. Shut the fuck up and mind your business. Let those of us who have some sense talk.

Did you hear about the governor who just made his ENTIRE state the host of clinical trial just so he could get access and use drugs that have proven to help save lives in fighting COVID-19.
If it’s proven, why do they need to do a clinical trial to get access?

You’re contrasting your own lies.

I have flipped on nothing. I just have a more nuanced view than "lockdown or nothing"

Bwuhahahaha.....

You fucking white trash piece of shit, lol

'WHITE Trash'?

I love it when the hate-driven racist snowflakes expose themselves for who they really are as they attempt to project who they are onto others.

For your information, lil' triggered racist snowflake, I am Native American. :p

Never in your life has anyone looked to you for any leadership. For a reason. Shut the fuck up and mind your business. Let those of us who have some sense talk.

Bwuhahahaha....I served in active duty in the US military for just over 30 years and still serve my country. My guess is I was serving / fighting in some of the worst places on this planet while you weren't even a twinkle in your momma's and daddy's eyes OR I was defending your right to liberal indoctrination or to remain content with your own emotionally-manipulated, uneducated opinionated ignorance. Either way I don't care.

Your rant just exposed enough about you to prove you are an ignorant, racist, hate-driven, triggered snowflake and that anything you spew should be ignored...until your either grow up or educate yourself.

Thanks for playing...have a nice life. May you and yours remain safe and free from what is gong on.

Last edited:
If it’s proven, why do they need to do a clinical trial to get access?
Again, thank you for highlighting your ignorance. You are obviously unaware of the big push by liberals to prevent the malaria drug from being used until trails can be run and finalized. They feel that if a patient is suffering and dying from COVID-19 they should still be denied a drug doctors are crediting with saving lives until all clinical trials finish and the results can be recorded / verified....all because they hate the fact that the President suggested the drug showed promise in treating VOVID19 and suggested the decision to use the drug or not be controlled / made by the doctors.

Now it you are finished exposing your ignorance just to continue to 'come at me' perhaps you might want to do some research, read up on the entire issue, before you embarrass yourself again.

Yea i mean he coulda stood tall as president and not caused a massive collapse in GDP

*shrug*

Yeah, he should have just joined Pelosi, Cuomo, Biden, and other Democrats in telling Americans 'Nothing to see here - nothing to worry about....go about your business / lives, herding in large numbers, crapping on San Fran streets, riding the subway, licking windows, going to China Town, and keep the borders open...'

Why don't we do this for flu season? Because it's stupidity. Grow a pair Trump is a giant pussy

Take his little malformed pecker out of your mouth, where teh fuck do peasants like you get off imagining you know what's good for the country? You have no fucking idea
They are showing 11,445 coronavirus cases with 1033 deaths. Isn't that close to 9%. Not a very impressive showing with the virus if you ask me.

After being one of the many Trump-haters bashing the President for suggesting the antimalarial drug be used by doctors to help treat / save patients infected with COVID0-19 before formal drug trials have been completed, NY Gov Andrew Cuomo stated in today's Press Conference that the treatment is working.....'anecdotally'.

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo(D) said Monday that early responses to the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine “anecdotally” suggest its use in the coronavirus fight has been “effective,” but that official data was still forthcoming.

Asked about the progress of the trials at his daily press briefing, Cuomo noted that state officials have allowed use of the drug in combination with the antibiotic Zithromax in hospitals “at their discretion.” He said the federal government would increase supplies to New York pharmacies, but that New York has imposed a 14-day limit to protect the supplies for people who rely on it to treat other medical conditions."

"President Trump has repeatedly promoted the drug as a treatment for the virus despite lack of approval by the Food and Drug Administration for that use in the long-term or comprehensive clinical trial data, although the agency has granted emergency approval for use with a prescription."

If you or a loved one are extremely ill, potentially dying, from COVID-19 and there is a drug out there already approved to fight malaria that doctors / scientists believe have a good chance of being used to treat this virus and save lives, do you really want to wait for the CDC / government to conduct comprehensive clinical trials to confirm it works....or do you want to allow doctors to make the call in order to save lives?

It's working.

The President didn't just pull this drug out of his ass - he listened to experts / scientists / researchers / doctors. They/ He are / were right. Let the doctors make the call. You're welcome NY / US.

We must remember . . . anything; any word, idea, suggestion or statement by our great President Trump will be instantly dismissed as evil, wrong, incompetent and/or false on its face by the American Left—the MSM in particular. Even if President Trump's virus task force announced a cure tomorrow, the democrats and their ideologue media would tell the entire country he was lying whether or not doing so cost the lives of thousands of fellow Americans. The democrat political machine and media organ only cares about one thing: making Donald Trump look the bad guy in all circumstances. We've known this since before DT won the 2016 election. Now? Now the seeds of this ideological war are bearing dead Americans. Far left radical democrats and their media stooges are the real and present enemy of every American.

That says it all. They are evil hypocrites and all will burn in eternal hell.

*shrug*

They are showing 11,445 coronavirus cases with 1033 deaths. Isn't that close to 9%. Not a very impressive showing with the virus if you ask me.

a 9% mortality rate is very fuckign high, so even if your reply was sarcastic it makes no sense....

that would mean 30 million deaths if we all got it, lol

Well you Retards blame everything in the whole world on Trump every day here..........so by the same Standards that nimrod Fauci is to blame for Aids.
THAT statement is "retarded". Your very argument by it's own words undercuts it

Childish nonsense
No ....your TDS prevents you from admitting your stinking wrong............and that people are using this drug with good results all over the world.......

So pardon me while I mock your TDS

Ventilators are a very last resort. It’s very hard for patients ( especially silly those with ore existing conditions ) to come off them.

if you need ventilation, you need ventilation. "not working so well...." is -----people who need a ventilator are VERY SICK.
Once your body gives up breathing to a machine it sometimes won’t rebound. See Severe COPD cases.

something like four months-----but since I was only 56----I rebounded. Joan Rivers (rip) was on a ventilator for a similar
people are often on ventilators during surgery-------like such cases are ON every day in hospitals--------its not a RARE
day
Point being...a person with pre existing conditions related to breathing issues does not want to be put on a ventilator ( unless it’s a last resort)...because their body may just give up.

again an example is COPD. Your body already struggles to breathe and maintain that function...if ventilated it may give up trying so hard ,if the machine is doing it instead.

In cases such as this a patient would find it extremely hard to get off the ventilator and they may not at all.

day
Point being...a person with pre existing conditions related to breathing issues does not want to be put on a ventilator ( unless it’s a last resort)...because their body may just give up.

again an example is COPD. Your body already struggles to breathe and maintain that function...if ventilated it may give up trying so hard ,if the machine is doing it instead.

In cases such as this a patient would find it extremely hard to get off the ventilator and they may not at all.

not a point

day

not a point
It is a point. COVID 19 is most lethal to people with pre existing conditions. The goal should be to try everything to avoid a ventilator... which in itself could be lethal in a lot of these cases. Infact most likely instead of putting some patients on ventilators doctors probably make patients or families fill out DNR paperwork.

day

not a point
It is a point. COVID 19 is most lethal to people with pre existing conditions. The goal should be to try everything to avoid a ventilator... which in itself could be lethal in a lot of these cases. Infact most likely instead of putting some patients on ventilators doctors probably make patients or families fill out DNR paperwork.

oh really? can you back that accusation with a credible citation? -------how does a doc "MAKE" a patient or
relative sign a DNR order? No doubt you know of such cases
or have been involved?

btw---- you got a citation to indicate that a DNR order
precludes the use of a ventilator?

day

not a point

oh really? can you back that accusation with a credible citation? -------how does a doc "MAKE" a patient or
relative sign a DNR order? No doubt you know of such cases
or have been involved?
They explain the situation just as I have to you. You then decide if you want to put yourself ( or your family member) though ventilation in the future. If you don’t...you sign a DNR. If you don’t have a DNR on file they force ventilation. What’s so hard to understand?

Forum List

Back