Curiosity Question for the Gun Nuts

no one that has ever had a temper fit should own a firearm?

Hilarious

Driving a truck through a building is a "temper fit"? Seriously?

yes.

and no reason to prevent him from owning a firearm.

Odds are good he had a rifle or shotgun in the vehicle, being Texas.

Thanks...that wasn't so hard was it? What about the Coach who instructed his players to cripple the ref and Mr. Lanza who let his kid pose with a gun at the age of 1 or whatever?
I have pics of my one year old grandson looking into a rifle scope with his dad lol

I'm sure you do...probably firing the weapons, looking down the barrel etc.. You're about as responsible as a HIV infested hooker.
Well I'm sure you know more about hiv and whores than I do. I was raised with loaded rifles throughout the house. They don't cause me to piss myself. And we start teaching very young. You are right about Lanka however....he should have been locked up young.

Sorry kiddies, but doctors appt in 7 hours.

I'll be back to laugh at y'all tomorrow.

Dateline Texas:

A jerk from Texas drove his truck into a hotel lobby to express his disappointment over a bill.

A second jerk from Texas ordered 2 of his students/players to cheap shot a referee during a game.

Obviously both Texicans have anger issues. Set aside the law for a moment since we all know background checks are a joke and you can get around them by buying a weapon from anyone willing to sell it to you.

Do the gun nuts who frequent this forum think these 2 men should still be allowed to own weapons/be in the same house where weapons are?

What about Adam Lanza's Father?

Hilarious

A temper tantrum that results in that amount of destruction should prevent gun ownership. Yelling at someone and attempted murder with a vehicle is not the same thing.
A temper tantrum that results in that amount of destruction should prevent gun ownership.

Nope

Yelling at someone and attempted murder with a vehicle is not the same thing.
Attempted vehicular homicide? Where was that brought up[?

OK. Change that to attempted manslaughter. Driving into a building where you know people are standing deserves at least that.

Dateline Texas:

A jerk from Texas drove his truck into a hotel lobby to express his disappointment over a bill.

A second jerk from Texas ordered 2 of his students/players to cheap shot a referee during a game.

Obviously both Texicans have anger issues. Set aside the law for a moment since we all know background checks are a joke and you can get around them by buying a weapon from anyone willing to sell it to you.

Do the gun nuts who frequent this forum think these 2 men should still be allowed to own weapons/be in the same house where weapons are?

Hilarious

A temper tantrum that results in that amount of destruction should prevent gun ownership. Yelling at someone and attempted murder with a vehicle is not the same thing.
A temper tantrum that results in that amount of destruction should prevent gun ownership.

Nope

Just out of curiosity...since you're the only one who has the backbone to answer...a 17 year old girl (in Texas of course) set fire to her house with her family inside. She locked the doors to the burglar bars on the outside of the domicile.

Again, acknowledging that background checks are worthless and knowing she could get a weapon very easily through gun shows, garage sales, etc... should she be able to own/have access to a weapon?

Teen arson suspect claims it was an accident

Driving a truck through a building is a "temper fit"? Seriously?

yes.

and no reason to prevent him from owning a firearm.

Odds are good he had a rifle or shotgun in the vehicle, being Texas.

Thanks...that wasn't so hard was it? What about the Coach who instructed his players to cripple the ref and Mr. Lanza who let his kid pose with a gun at the age of 1 or whatever?
I have pics of my one year old grandson looking into a rifle scope with his dad lol

I'm sure you do...probably firing the weapons, looking down the barrel etc.. You're about as responsible as a HIV infested hooker.
Well I'm sure you know more about hiv and whores than I do. I was raised with loaded rifles throughout the house. They don't cause me to piss myself. And we start teaching very young. You are right about Lanka however....he should have been locked up young.

I'm sure you're the authority on hoes and blows.

Dateline Texas:

Hilarious

Nope

Just out of curiosity...since you're the only one who has the backbone to answer...a 17 year old girl (in Texas of course) set fire to her house with her family inside. She locked the doors to the burglar bars on the outside of the domicile.

Again, acknowledging that background checks are worthless and knowing she could get a weapon very easily through gun shows, garage sales, etc... should she be able to own/have access to a weapon?

We believe in locking up crazy people. She shouldn't have a gun because she should be incarcerated.

Dateline Texas:

Hilarious

Nope

We believe in locking up crazy people. She shouldn't have a gun because she should be incarcerated.

Without background checks, how is anybody going to know not to sell her one?

Hilarious

Nope

See we don't believe in allowing homicidal nuts to waltz around. Why would she not be locked up?

Hilarious

Nope

Oh the far left drones think that background checks are not done for gun sales..

Can the President Legally Kill Americans?

Dateline Texas:

Good question. It'd be nice if a gun nut would actually take the time to answer it rather than deflect with "wut the fuk yu ask fer? ey dunt git it!!"

Their silence is answer enough. The profanity is music to my ears.

The silence is because I don't respond to the term gun nut. It is derogatory, intellectually dishonest, and indicative of a simpleton. Hello simpleton:bye1:

Nope

See we don't believe in allowing homicidal nuts to waltz around. Why would she not be locked up?

Sure you do. You consider all gun nuts to be good guys with a gun right up until the instant they murder someone.

Nope

Sure you do. You consider all gun nuts to be good guys with a gun right up until the instant they murder someone.

And the far left drone narrative runs on and on..

This is proof positive that the far left drones only want the criminals to have guns..

Dateline Texas:

Good question. It'd be nice if a gun nut would actually take the time to answer it rather than deflect with "wut the fuk yu ask fer? ey dunt git it!!"

The silence is because I don't respond to the term gun nut. It is derogatory, intellectually dishonest, and indicative of a simpleton. Hello simpleton:bye1:

Well, for what ever reason you might have, your silence is appreciated.

Dateline Texas:

And no gun nut would ever disparage a sensible gun control advocate by calling them "gun grabbers"...right?

Dateline Texas:

Yes

Dateline Texas:

The first incident suggests we should ban automobiles, since they kill more people than guns do anyway...

Why don't you fight globull warming by selling yours and walking or riding a bike everywhere you go???

Dateline Texas:

If I answer the leading question, I would be admitting I am a 'gun nut' instead of an American citizen who owns a gun in accordance with the 2nd Amendment and a legal state issued concealed carry permit. Ask the question in a civil manner and you might get a civil answer rather than kiss off's.

Forum List

Back