That absolutely disgusts me, especially when the employer forces a potentially deadly injection without any accountability.

Yes, I agree—as if any human resources manager in the country is qualified to give professional OPINIONS on an employee's medical or religious status. 2021 has proven to be the year of blatant, extreme American fascism. The government is too cowardly to violate our constitutional rights, so the government is forcing private companies to do it for them.

Dont take the shot and keep showing up and see what security or the police will do. So far all police when contacted have informed the caller that removal of dictatorial non compliants is not a police function
Call their bluff

They will just quit paying you, but sure keep showing up and doing your job.

Right now, the second highest court has said that Joe's law can stay in effect.

Next, it's up to SCOTUS and they might not even want to hear it. It's their choice. You can't force SOTUS to do anything. If SCOTUS refuses to hear the case, Joe's COVID mandate will remain in effect.

Get out from under your rock commie, the supremes have already scheduled oral arguments for Jan 7. They are hearing the cases.

More terrifying, in order to apply for a religious exemption, she would have to list her religion, how long she's been practicing it, the name and address of her place of worship and the name and address and phone number of her priest—her company has its own unique exemption application forms.
And the religious exemption, for fetal cells, will likely not work because the Catholic Church is recommending taking the vaccines.... Tell her to contact the lawyers available for legal advice now.... Do not wait for them to fire her... She could at least get guidance from them, on how exactly to respond to her employer.

Personally, I believe in the vaccine and wish you both would just get the darn vaccines, but at the same time, I can read how distraught you are over this and I hate seeing you both so conflicted...plus I can understand after all of your wife's hard work and progress with her career, it would be hard to just walk away.... My first advice is just get the vaccine...but if not, my second recommendation would be to take advantage of that free legal advice asap!

WHY are you against getting the vaccine?

Here is the article on the Catholic church's stance.... Using a religious excuse of fetal cells, will not work imo...

Question​

Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells?

Answer from infectious disease expert and practicing Catholic James Lawler, MD

No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Before we dig into the science, I’d like to have a word​

It is true that decades ago, scientists decided to use fetal tissue to start the cell lines we use to test drugs today. However, the description of ongoing modern fetal tissue harvesting to create vaccines is dishonest sensationalism.

As a practicing Catholic, I think the moral balance of indirectly benefitting from an abortion that occurred 50 years ago in order to take a vaccine that will prevent further death in the community is a no-brainer – especially considering that so many of the over 620,000 American deaths have occurred in the most vulnerable and marginalized in our society. We need to focus on saving lives right now. We need to care for our neighbors.

The Vatican and bishops agree. The Vatican has issued clear guidance that permits Roman Catholics in good faith to receive COVID-19 vaccines that use fetal cell lines in development or production. Read the Vatican's comments on the morality of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

Now, let’s break down the science​

Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from abortions in the 1970s and 1980s.

Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating the fetal cell lines I mentioned above. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus.

Vaccine makers may use these fetal cell lines during the following two phases:

• Research and development
  • Production and manufacturing
When it comes to the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, fetal cell line HEK 293 was used during the research and development phase. All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 abortion that took place in the Netherlands. Using fetal cell lines to test the effectiveness and safety of medications is common practice, because they provide a consistent and well-documented standard.

For the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, fetal cell lines were used in the production and manufacturing stage. To make the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, scientists infect PER.C6 fetal cell lines to grow the adenovirus vector. (Learn more about how viral vector vaccines work.) All PER.C6 cells used to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are descended from tissue taken from a 1985 abortion that took place in the Netherlands. This cell line is used because it is a well-studied industry standard for safe and reliable production of viral vector vaccines.

Last edited:
Right now, the second highest court has said that Joe's law can stay in effect.

Next, it's up to SCOTUS and they might not even want to hear it. It's their choice. You can't force SOTUS to do anything. If SCOTUS refuses to hear the case, Joe's COVID mandate will remain in effect.
The 5th stands.........6th took the stay away.......to take it to the Supreme Court........That forces a judgement in SCOTUS.........Conflicting verdicts..........

7 cases are going to SCOTUS from the military...........

Time for the gov't to prove the vaccines work........the 1905 judgement for the States on vaccine mandates was for the vaccine to give IMMUNITY..........OOPS.

OSHA mandate will battle this............But this is a State mandate and not a Federal one...........And OSHA is an agency and is not supposed to enact laws without Congressional Consent..........This was over Small Pox..............and the vaccine definition in this case is to give immunity.

The mRNA aren't giving lasting immunity.........oops.

The 5th stands.........6th took the stay away.......to take it to the Supreme Court........That forces a judgement in SCOTUS.........Conflicting verdicts..........

7 cases are going to SCOTUS from the military...........

Time for the gov't to prove the vaccines work........the 1905 judgement for the States on vaccine mandates was for the vaccine to give IMMUNITY..........OOPS.
Saving lives is just as or even more important than immunity.....with covid.

There is no vaccine that can guarantee immunity 100%.

So here is the deal with this survey.

1.) Asks if you are vaccinated.
2.) Asks if you object to vaccinations being done onsite at work
3.) If you are not vaccinated it asks if you will consent to weekly testing and mandated wearing of a mask at your desk for your entire shift.
4.) If you are vaccinated it asks that you provide proof of vaccination and upload your vaccination record so the company can review your medical record (vaccination record).
Too bad all you anti union rightards don't have a union to fight for your rights because if you work without a contract your employer can basically order to you to get the shot or take a walk. So now cry & blame Biden.

My heart bleeds for all you anti union assholes. It really does.

And the religious exemption, for fetal cells, will likely not work because the Catholic Church is recommending taking the vaccines.... Tell her to contact the lawyers available for legal advice now.... Do not wait for them to fire her... She could at least get guidance from them, on how exactly to respond to her employer.

Personally, I believe in the vaccine and wish you both would just get the darn vaccines, but at the same time, I can read how distraught you are over this and I hate seeing you both so conflicted...plus I can understand after all of your wife's hard work and progress with her career, it would be hard to just walk away.... My first advice is just get the vaccine...but if not, my second recommendation would be to take advantage of that free legal advice asap!

Here is the article on the Catholic church's stance.... Using a religious excuse of fetal cells, will not work imo...

Question​

No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

It is true that decades ago, scientists decided to use fetal tissue to start the cell lines we use to test drugs today. However, the description of ongoing modern fetal tissue harvesting to create vaccines is dishonest sensationalism.

As a practicing Catholic, I think the moral balance of indirectly benefitting from an abortion that occurred 50 years ago in order to take a vaccine that will prevent further death in the community is a no-brainer – especially considering that so many of the over 620,000 American deaths have occurred in the most vulnerable and marginalized in our society. We need to focus on saving lives right now. We need to care for our neighbors.

The Vatican and bishops agree. The Vatican has issued clear guidance that permits Roman Catholics in good faith to receive COVID-19 vaccines that use fetal cell lines in development or production. Read the Vatican's comments on the morality of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from abortions in the 1970s and 1980s.

Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating the fetal cell lines I mentioned above. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus.

When it comes to the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, fetal cell line HEK 293 was used during the research and development phase. All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 abortion that took place in the Netherlands. Using fetal cell lines to test the effectiveness and safety of medications is common practice, because they provide a consistent and well-documented standard.

For the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, fetal cell lines were used in the production and manufacturing stage. To make the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, scientists infect PER.C6 fetal cell lines to grow the adenovirus vector. (Learn more about how viral vector vaccines work.) All PER.C6 cells used to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are descended from tissue taken from a 1985 abortion that took place in the Netherlands. This cell line is used because it is a well-studied industry standard for safe and reliable production of viral vector vaccines.
Sure, go hire a lawyer..Then get ready to write him/her a check for telling you that you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning because get this, you have no case.

You'll need to come up with one hell of a better scam then "religious exemption".

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. Ironically, her company provides excellent legal services which she's thinking about using to sue her employer, should they fire her over refusing the jab. More terrifying, in order to apply for a religious exemption, she would have to list her religion, how long she's been practicing it, the name and address of her place of worship and the name and address and phone number of her priest—her company has its own unique exemption application forms. In my opinion her company wanting to know this information about her religious background violates her First Amendment rights. Further, I want to know how a fucking HR prick is qualified to decide whether or not her religious beliefs entitle her to an exemption from a medical procedure.
When an employee askes for "religious exemption" you better be able tp prove you are entitled to one because in most cases the request is a fucking scam & employers know it. Think those HR managers were born yesterday?

Funny how people all of a sudden find God when it benefits them.

Sure, go hire a lawyer..Then get ready to write him/her a check for telling you that you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning because get this, you have no case.

You'll need to come up with one hell of a better scam then "religious exemption".
I choose not to is good enough

Question​

What

When an employee askes for "religious exemption" you better be able tp prove you are entitled to one because in most cases the request is a fucking scam & employers know it. Think those HR managers were born yesterday?

My wife has decided to work from home, permanently. How that's going to play out, well, we'll see. She sent her boss the email this evening. I agree with you about the religious exemptions. As I mentioned in an above post, her company's religious exemption application form wants her to list extensive details about her faith, including how long she's practiced her religion, address and name of her place of worship and name, address and phone number of her priest. None of that information should be available to her employer, let alone demanded by her HR department. You ask me I suspect the whole religious exemption spiel is a reason to fire someone and a means for the government to make a list of religious persons and organizations who are against the vaccine.

OSHA mandate will battle this............But this is a State mandate and not a Federal one...........And OSHA is an agency and is not supposed to enact laws without Congressional Consent..........This was over Small Pox..............and the vaccine definition in this case is to give immunity.

The mRNA aren't giving lasting immunity.........oops.

It was to give immunity and prevent transmission, the current vaccines do neither. That's why the NIH changed the definition of a vaccine. They're basically calling it a therapeutic.

EEOC prevents an employer from questioning a persons faith.

My wife, who has worked for a well-known pharmaceutical giant for four years, received the dreaded notice letter on the 23rd of December—last week. She is the accounts payable director and a staff accountant, and she has been working (mostly) from home since March 2020. The deadline for her to apply for a religious or medical exemption is the 29th of December or tomorrow. Her company's HR department is not giving her the option to test weekly as an alternative to receiving the COVID jab(s). All employees of her company must have at least one jab by January 4, 2022, unless their exemption is approved before then—in order to EVER enter the physical office again.

We're at wits end, to be honest. I mean, we'd be fine financially if she walked away from her job tomorrow, but that's not the fucking point. This job represents the career she'd always dreamed of having. When she started working at her company the accounts payable department was in shambles. She came in and rebuilt the entire department and worked closely with offshore software developers to come up with and implement a new AP system. This job is her baby, and she loves it.

At the moment she is one of five corporate finance employees refusing to submit to the COVID jabs. One of the finance VPs sent an email to HR basically stating that he was going into the office one more time to collect his personal items and was from that moment forward only working from home. She copied me in on the email and she's thinking of doing the same. There's essentially no reason for her to go into the office anymore, since after the implementation of yet another new system, her essential job duties can be completed remotely. If that doesn't work, she's going to try for a religious exemption—but the chances she'll get that seem quite slim. Worst case scenario . . . her last day with the company will be January 3rd.

As far as we can understand the mandate for companies who employ 100 or more personnel was shot down twice in lower courts and then resurrected a couple weeks ago. The only chance remaining in the courts for employees who refuse the jab(s) is the coming Supreme Court decision on the matter, which I believe is going to be decided by Kavanaugh.

Wouldn't it be great if Americans who refuse to get the jab still had First Amendment rights?

Unbelievable.

The supreme court should have expedited a decision, but bureaucracy is likely cause for delay. It's an easy decision, just come out and say it already, Democrats are authoritarian and it starts at the top with Xiden and his side-kick The Giggler. Hopefully Kavanaugh puts his decision into those exact words very soon:yes_text12:

Saving lives is just as or even more important than immunity.....with covid.
Early treatment with the cheap drugs would have done this without the vaccine and the costs. It's been proven in countries who aren't attached to the hip of the vaccine manufacturers who have a free get out of jail card.

Forum List

Back