🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cuts to special Olympics?

Cuts are definitely proposed. I'm kind of against cutting off all funding to them. Maybe lean 'em out a little.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4e89dac21daf

I am far more concerned about the cuts to special education in the schools, something that impacts the same group but on a daily basis and not just a select few of them.
Sounds like you were on the short bus with tinted windows lol

oh look, someone making retarded people jokes...how original.
I could talk about the Libertarian party all day lol
I’m glad you raised your hand haha

Cuts are definitely proposed. I'm kind of against cutting off all funding to them. Maybe lean 'em out a little.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4e89dac21daf

I am far more concerned about the cuts to special education in the schools, something that impacts the same group but on a daily basis and not just a select few of them.

please do continue, it says nothing about me and everything about you.

You keep punching yoruself in the face I’m gonna help you stop my friend with tough love

You keep punching yoruself in the face I’m gonna help you stop my friend with tough love
:11_2_1043:

I say no cuts to Special Olympics.

If DeVos wants to cut something: Start looking at bloated Higher Education Administration and frivolous curriculum.

Also see: Lax admission standards and government backed student loans.

Definitely cut "Drag Queen Story Hour" out. That is seriously fucked up.

They should all be hanged.

rderp started a thread about it this morning.

So what?...It's not the role of the feds to fund Special Olympics.
I heard on the radio this morning that Liberals provided a university for a grant of over $1 million to study why CATS like classical music and another grant of approx. $1 million to study why birds are so good at gambling (pigeons given small slot machines - I kid you NOT)....

:wtf:

'Death by 1,000 cuts...' There is how our deficit keeps growing...on continuous BS like THAT!

Are these studies a waste of taxpayer money? You be the judge

This isn't the first time Republicans have attacked children.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg
man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?
attacks on barron trump at DuckDuckGo

Tell that to the parents of the kids who benefit from the special Olympics.
The department of education has no business funding sporting events no matter who they are for.

MAybe that money should be used to teach retarded children something useful like a trade

Trump says ....What do I care about a bunch of retards?

Gotta pay for his tax cuts somehow

man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Thanks. I do now remember the GOT thing with Barron. That was pretty fucked up for sure.

I heard on the radio this morning that Liberals provided a university for a grant of over $1 million to study why CATS like classical music and another grant of approx. $1 million to study why birds are so good at gambling (pigeons given small slot machines - I kid you NOT)....

'Death by 1,000 cuts...' There is how our deficit keeps growing...on continuous BS like THAT!

Did you click on the links provided in your link? The two links in the paragraph about a cat study did not go to any such study.

These sites count on people being too lazy to follow the links, and you proved them correct.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Thanks. I do now remember the GOT thing with Barron. That was pretty fucked up for sure.
i'm pretty much a leave kids and family out of it. attacking obamas kids was way out of bounds as it was for bushes daughters. it's hard enough growing up w/o having to do it under that type of scrutiny. but many on the left did it and felt justified cause they "hate" trump so it's ok.

hating someone doesn't make things ok. it just makes you hate.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

2663fc7e3037c2cabb509ec3351e0b08

Last edited:

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

he is neither, and if is beyond fucked up that you choose to bring it up.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

i'm pretty much a leave kids and family out of it. attacking obamas kids was way out of bounds as it was for bushes daughters. it's hard enough growing up w/o having to do it under that type of scrutiny. but many on the left did it and felt justified cause they "hate" trump so it's ok.

And then the moron above proves you words correct. It is a sad place we live in some days

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

And then the moron above proves you words correct. It is a sad place we live in some days
and that's why that iconic fool lives on ignore. he doesn't contribute shit to a conversation, just some drive-by snarking and pot shots.

Did you click on the links provided in your link? The two links in the paragraph about a cat study did not go to any such study.

These sites count on people being too lazy to follow the links, and you proved them correct.
In reality, I chose that one because it was the 1st of 10 links covering all the different examples of government waste. I did not want to burden you with having to go through all 10 sites and analyzing them to find nit-picking things to spin in your attempt to claim that government waste does NOT happen.....Your one petty example of trying to do so is a mercy for others, limiting the amount of BS they have to read to a minimum.

In reality, I chose that one because it was the 1st of 10 links covering all the different examples of government waste. I did not want to burden you with having to go through all 10 sites and analyzing them to find nit-picking things to spin in your attempt to claim that government waste does NOT happen.....Your one petty example of trying to do so is a mercy for others, limiting the amount of BS they have to read to a minimum.

The whole site was BS, I click on the links for the second study and it was just as much BS/

I never said that government waste does not happen, that is just your spin to hide the fact you never look beyond the headlines.

Forum List

Back