🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cuts to special Olympics?

Why are the leftists so in line with what Betsy DeVos is proposing? Is it evil or something?

Most on the left are not ok with it. The Dems in Congress are all upset about it.

As far as this board, you do not know your left from your right

Oh no?

1aomanbad.jpg

Notice the faggot that just attacked a child front left.

Why are the leftists so in line with what Betsy DeVos is proposing? Is it evil or something?

Most on the left are not ok with it. The Dems in Congress are all upset about it.

Oh no?

View attachment 252686

oh the irony!

you are the one that is disagreeing with the Orange man in this case....fuck you are stupid.

Oh no?

View attachment 252686

oh the irony!

you are the one that is disagreeing with the Orange man in this case....fuck you are stupid.

Who says I can't disagree with Orange Man? You? GFY.

The cuts wouldn't be popular with the vast majority of voters...so in the end it's a no go.
According to the NYT's Devos donates her entire salary to charity including the Special Olympics. Just throwing it out there.

The cuts to education need to extend to every area of government.

Oh no?

View attachment 252686

oh the irony!

Who says I can't disagree with Orange Man? You? GFY.

you can, it is just funny that you put up your stupid meme when you are the one doing it and I am the one supporting him.

the fact that you cannot see the irony in you doing so just highlights your lack of basic intelligence.

[The whole site was BS, I click on the links for the second study and it was just as much BS/
So one link did not work, did not take you to where you wanted to go so you want to use that to attack someone, taking the focus off the fact that the information is true, that such waste is theft from the American people....good for you. When Democrats rammed the failed Obama Stimulus Bill down the American people's throats they made legal their mass theft of billions of tax payer dollars - over 7,000 pieces of DNC Pork Projects. There's a never-ending supply of it. Don't like my links / found one that doesn't work? There are a host of them to choose from - all you have to do is get off your ass and look for one. You have to WANT to see it 1st.

Need some help getting started - try this site:

The Top 100 Examples of Government Waste

- "Colorado’s $20 million Obamacare campaign, which features an Elvis impersonator, has signed up fewer than 4,000 enrollees including one dog named Baxter," the report said.

- $1.9 million for "lifestyle coaching" for Senate staff. (I guess that did not include training about hos sxual misconduct and using tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims was / is a BAD thing / a crime...)

- Funding also went to research projects that study duck penises ($384,989)

Wanna bitch about something? Stop being petty - bitch about something that matters, not that some link did not work...

Snowflakes would rather whine and piss and moan about their 2+ year failed attempted coup being exposed and the President cleared of all false accusations / false narratives. They are more outraged by the failed results of the 'scandals' they create than those that actually exist.

This isn't the first time Republicans have attacked children.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg
man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

he is neither, and if is beyond fucked up that you choose to bring it up.
Of course not

Lord Barron is a special young man

The cuts wouldn't be popular with the vast majority of voters...so in the end it's a no go.
According to the NYT's Devos donates her entire salary to charity including the Special Olympics. Just throwing it out there.

So she donated a part of a $170,000 salary and cut their funding by $17 million

Maybe Special Olympians can compete in wall building

If you find the Special Olympics to be so very important, feel free to donate to them. If less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the population sends them 100 bucks we have made up for the loss in tax money.

If you find the Special Olympics to be so very important, feel free to donate to them. If less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the population sends them 100 bucks we have made up for the loss in tax money.

More ala carte spending proposals

If you support the US going to war, why don’t you pay for them?
If you want police protection, why don’t you pay for it ?
If you want rich people to pay less in taxes, why don’t you send money to them?

Conservatives and liberals and most everyone else believes in helping the special Olympics.

Trump's budget takes from special olympics but turns right around and gives it a Jack Nicklaus charity down in Miami. Who did Trump play golf with last weekend?

Link please

Well maybe not so bad after all we'll have to see and of course what I heard in the news and what is in print is just a bit different.

Trump's budget would steer $20M to Jack Nicklaus-backed hospital project

Maybe you should step up and follow her lead. How much did you give the Special Olympics? Bet the vast majority of whiners here gave zero.

The federal government should have no part in Special Olympics

Forum List

Back